vivis

how long before we get an interview date??

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

The timelines are your fiends, K-3 advanced, filter for Mexico, and sort by interview date.

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/k1list...co&dfile=No

:help: US :help: YOU :time:http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=42726

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Hi Vivis,

I don't exactly understand you, "Its being five months since you started the whole process", or "It's being five months since the Embassy at Juarez has your case"?

I ask you this because if its 5 months for the entire process, sadly you still have a couple more months to wait. If its being 5 months that the Emabssy has your case and still no interview, then you need to call them becuase the maximum wait for an interview is 3 months or 90 days.

Liz Leija

Married: 2007-03-17 (Monterrey Mexico)

Visa K3

Enter US: 2008-03-03

Adjustment of Status

CIS Office : Houston TX

Date Filed : 2008-03-17

Interview Date : 2008-07-18

Greencard Received: 2008-08-05

Lifting Conditions I-751

USCIS office: Vermont Service Center

Date filed: 04-19-2010

Date Packet received : 04-21-2010

NOA dated: 04-22-2010

Check Cashed date: 04-23-2010

Biometrics Appointment: 05-28-2010

Approved : 07-20-2010

Hi liz how can i found out if it's been sent? do i get a letter or notice when he will get an appt date??

Hi Vivis,

I don't exactly understand you, "Its being five months since you started the whole process", or "It's being five months since the Embassy at Juarez has your case"?

I ask you this because if its 5 months for the entire process, sadly you still have a couple more months to wait. If its being 5 months that the Emabssy has your case and still no interview, then you need to call them becuase the maximum wait for an interview is 3 months or 90 days.

Liz Leija

Hi Vivis,

I know this process its very complicated but the good thing is that everytime your process is moved or transfer to another step they will always let you know. If you have your I 130 and I 129 approval date, then your case might be on the National Visa Center step.

Don't worry, just remember that if anything happens to your case they have to let you know.

So, when did you file the petitions?

Liz

Married: 2007-03-17 (Monterrey Mexico)

Visa K3

Enter US: 2008-03-03

Adjustment of Status

CIS Office : Houston TX

Date Filed : 2008-03-17

Interview Date : 2008-07-18

Greencard Received: 2008-08-05

Lifting Conditions I-751

USCIS office: Vermont Service Center

Date filed: 04-19-2010

Date Packet received : 04-21-2010

NOA dated: 04-22-2010

Check Cashed date: 04-23-2010

Biometrics Appointment: 05-28-2010

Approved : 07-20-2010

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.