Hello guys,

THIS POST IS FOR INFORMATION.

Hoping it helps someone.

In order to schedule an appointment for you medical exam in Mumbai

1) visit www.Releclinic.com

2)Click on Appointments

3) Fill up the form and u will get a call from them for a schedule

4) kindly read the FAQ section for more information

Scheduling for Biometrics( Fingerprinting and Photo)

1) click on the link http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-iv-visaapply.asp

2)Kindly read all the steps given

3) Now click on new user

4) Fill the form and submit

5) Now login using your email and password

6)Now go to schedule appointment --->select the consulate (Mumbai)--->select ALL IV IMMIGRANTS---> CR1--->complete your profile---> fee payment ( which you might have already paid)---> Number of family members--->choose your appointment date ---> Choose how you would like your documents delivered.

Kindly view the attachments for Document checklist and instructions. Also there is a information page about medical exam centers available for people from other state consulates(india).

NOTE: The information may vary in future. So kindly keep checking the original usatraveldocs.com for updated info.

BMB - Bombay.pdf

Panel Physician List and rates for Web Site.doc

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

ustraveldocs already has this info listed down

I129F sent (CSC) : 02-Jun-14

NOA1 date : 04-Jun-14

NOA2 date : 17-Jun-14 (13 days from NOA1)

NVC Case# Assigned : 02-Jul-14

Consulate Email received : 15-Jul-14

Interview Date scheduled : 14-Aug-14

Interview Status : APPROVED! (71 days from NOA1)

POE date : 12-Sep-14 WE'RE TOGETHER!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

ustraveldocs already has this info listed down

Yes that's true however there have been many posts asking for the steps as the biometrics scheduling gets a tad bit confusing for IR1/CR1 guys so its just a heads up of what to expect.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Yes that's true however there have been many posts asking for the steps as the biometrics scheduling gets a tad bit confusing for IR1/CR1 guys so its just a heads up of what to expect.

Yes that's true. It's nice of you to do this :)

I129F sent (CSC) : 02-Jun-14

NOA1 date : 04-Jun-14

NOA2 date : 17-Jun-14 (13 days from NOA1)

NVC Case# Assigned : 02-Jul-14

Consulate Email received : 15-Jul-14

Interview Date scheduled : 14-Aug-14

Interview Status : APPROVED! (71 days from NOA1)

POE date : 12-Sep-14 WE'RE TOGETHER!!

• 1 month later...
Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country:
Timeline

Is the biometrics appointment supposed to be scheduled before or after the interview date? My wife's interview for CR1 is on May 12th. I assume it has to be done before the interview, because the passport is one of the required documents for biometrics appointment, but they will be keeping the passport after the interview. It would be nice if someone could confirm that the appointment has to be made before the interview. Right now I am looking on ustra website and it shows that several appointments are available for May 11th. Would it be alright for me to schedule that day for my wife?

5/1/2014: I-130 Sent (Nebraska Service Center)

5/23/2015: US Entry :jest:

3/1/2017: Filed i-751 (California Service Center,  transferred to National Benefits Center on 3/13/2018)

2/23/2018: Filed N-400 online at Chicago, IL
10/03/2018: i751-N400  combo interview successful

11/05/2018: Completed Oath Ceremony, Certificate of Naturalization in hand! :jest:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Is the biometrics appointment supposed to be scheduled before or after the interview date? My wife's interview for CR1 is on May 1at2th. I assume it has to be done before the interview, because the passport is one of the required documents for biometrics appointment, but they will be keeping the passport after the interview. It would be nice if someone could confirm that the appointment has to be made before the interview. Right now I am looking on ustra website and it shows that several appointments are available for May 11th. Would it be alright for me to schedule that day for my wife?

The biometrics have to be completed atleast a day before the interview. She can even get them done a few days before according to the dates available and convinence.

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Hi guys i hv a que there is fnu written front of my name means first name unknown ok so my case is completed at nvc got cc mail on 27 march so after reading fnu front of my name we called nvc regarding this nd asked them if we can make new passport they said its fine make new passport and take with you on the day of interview and i asked if they need my new passport copy they said they dont need it just take your new passport to interview wen ever it scheduled my interview not scheduled yet waiting for interview my que is wen i book my appoitment for medical and fingerprint do i need to put my new passport number i mean how it will work

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Jnsr,

Thanks for posting this!

It answers some of my question but other aspect is still puzzling.

My case is for K-1 Fiance

I have NVC letter and BMB#########, it says ready.

I completed DS-160 yesterday.

I want to go and make fee payment + select biometric/interview dates

BUT I DONT KNOW HOW

I went to ustraveldocs: http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/

I created "New User"

I logged in via that email and pw

Now What???

I clicked on New Appointment Schedule

I selected "Non-Immigrant Visa" as its a K-1 (Step 1)

Step 2 asks me to select state of residency and for Hyderabad there is no option for "India - Telangana" suprisingly so I chose "India - Andhra Pradesh".

It automatically makes my embassy "Post - Hyderabad" and asks for Language of choice (English)

Step 3 asks for Visa Category and Options are (a. Business/Tourist and all others, b) Student and Exchange c) Employment) I dont see an option for K-1 Fiance but when I choose 'a' next step is asking to select from B1 or B2 or B1/B2 ????

ok ok ok

I think i got it while composing and walking throught site

Even though K-1 is a non-immigrant (per USA, it is "Immigrant" per this website and menus, then it give me K-1 option)

Nevermind

Thanks

Timeline

Jnsr,

Thanks for posting this!

It answers some of my question but other aspect is still puzzling.

My case is for K-1 Fiance

I have NVC letter and BMB#########, it says ready.

I completed DS-160 yesterday.

I want to go and make fee payment + select biometric/interview dates

BUT I DONT KNOW HOW

I went to ustraveldocs: http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/

I created "New User"

I logged in via that email and pw

Now What???

I clicked on New Appointment Schedule

I selected "Non-Immigrant Visa" as its a K-1 (Step 1)

Step 2 asks me to select state of residency and for Hyderabad there is no option for "India - Telangana" suprisingly so I chose "India - Andhra Pradesh".

It automatically makes my embassy "Post - Hyderabad" and asks for Language of choice (English)

Step 3 asks for Visa Category and Options are (a. Business/Tourist and all others, b) Student and Exchange c) Employment) I dont see an option for K-1 Fiance but when I choose 'a' next step is asking to select from B1 or B2 or B1/B2 ????

ok ok ok

I think i got it while composing and walking throught site

Even though K-1 is a non-immigrant (per USA, it is "Immigrant" per this website and menus, then it give me K-1 option)

Nevermind

Thanks

I think K1 comes under Diversity visa applicants. Try to go back and start it over again with immigrant.. might see it there.

Timeline

quick question

how long does the biometrics appointment take?

In and Out in 1 hour (that's not too bad), or more like 3 hours (including wait time)?

And I see slots available for 4pm, (only 1 left for 9am). Any concerns with an afternoon slot of 4pm?

Thanks all

Timeline

quick question

how long does the biometrics appointment take?

In and Out in 1 hour (that's not too bad), or more like 3 hours (including wait time)?

And I see slots available for 4pm, (only 1 left for 9am). Any concerns with an afternoon slot of 4pm?

Thanks all

As for my knowledge. . Biometrics gets done within an hour including wait time. No matter what time of day you go. Evening 4 should not be an issue.

I have my appointment at 12:00.

• 1 month later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.