Single Status Update
I haven't been around here much as we are in a holding pattern until Sue gets her passport, which was expedited for this Friday, June 16th.
I was alerted to the change in your timeline....and I see you had your interview and you are approved!!
I purchased Sue's airline ticket for July 10th knowing full well she had a new passport appointment on June 6. Somehow, she believes she will be able to schedule her interview next Friday (June 23) and get her medical exam in a couple days before that. Is she overly optimistic here? It seems like a terribly tight schedule and I am trying to be positive, but I am fearing I will have to re-schedule her flight into August sometime.
Do you think she has a shot at getting her interview an medical exam on such short notice?