Hi, I really need help, thank you in advance,
I'm having some issues with my USC spouse, especially last days & I’m thinking seriously about my first new life in USA & how it will be ,
The issues are like:
-No more affection like before from his side
-I initiate to call my spouse any time I feel he may cut the contact (with no good reason) for days & why not he can do it and don’t contact me for weeks
-Since my spouse left my country after we got married he said we will have our new apartment, after that he said we will have it as soon as our case complete, then he said we will have nice one when we will get our interview email/date, until now he still has no place & my interview in a few days, he said he will move soon to one of the apartments he liked
-I past my medical, I got no support from him, no call, before & after the medical
-I & my spouse talked 1 month ago about our interview docs and was told he will send the required docs accompanied with joint sponsor docs to be safe in case they ask one at the embassy ,he said he has 2 persons ready to help, until now he still didn't send anything & my interview in a few days
-I proposed to him when i called to just scan his documents, and I’m not going to update any form since there is no apartment yet! I still got no scanned docs from him
-I will be by myself at the interview day; 2 weeks ago he was saying he will drive me to the embassy!
-he still send some money to do what is needed (money not everything, I need more, a serious husband)
I'm a lot of tired and scared, everything seems difficult to me, stressful because he does not keeps his words, he frustrates me from going to any interview, how can I just pass my interview and fly? i think i still need time to be by myself, I’m scared to just move and discover bad things waiting for me, I would like to see the real man i get married with then i can move
My questions are:
Is there any possibility to stay home after my interview?
How much time (maximum time) can i have after my interview?
If it's possible to have some time, i would like to join my friends in university (this September) while waiting, but not sure if i will be able to finish and complete the year and have my decree, or i will have to stop the studies in the middle of the school year
If I exceed the period what happens? Do i & my spouse need to start from the beginning? Re-file I-130
May be i should withdraw my application at the moment without showing up at the interview? But is this a good solution? To have one successful year at the university and in the same time works in person on my issues with my husband?
It’s not a bad thing /action to withdraw any correct visa application? I’m the applicant can this cause any future issues with USCIS in case we need to re-file
I’m not sure what to think about!!!!!, I’m confused, stressful & I really don't know what to do , after almost one year full of joy , love, and happiness since i started this visa process. I was waiting for the big day to come to join my husband to start new happy life in good conditions.
I really need your good advices; i need to know what is the appropriate solution
Thanks your help is much appreciated!!!