Ngyeu78

Current Individual Annual Income. or Past income on tax?

5 posts in this topic

I have read and started filling 864 form. I need to check with those who may have been in the same situation to see if my thinking and understanding is correct or not. Also if those who know for sure please chime in.

I have 2 previous tax returns, but they are below the threshold to support. Yet currently, I got a new full time job for the past month and it pays me more. So forth, ,y upcoming annual income is above the threshold of support.

As I am filling out, in 864  Item Number 7. Current Individual Annual Income. It seem to base mainly on how much we will make. 

The only problem is that I have only been working there for a month. I will submit my paystub as well as ask my employer to give a sheet on how much my annual income will be.

Am I correct in thinking that  I don't need a co-sponsor?

Thanks for all helpful input!

Current Timeline:

08/26/2020 - Mailed via USPS the form i-751 to Az address

08/28/2020 - Delivered to USCIS

09/02/2020 - Photo Album was rejected and returned.

09/12/2020 - CC payment taken.

09/13/2020 - Received text msg with the Receipt #

09/25/2020 - Received i-751 NOA

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I would get a co-sponsor. Working somewhere for a month is probably not enough to show stability of income. Get a co-sponsor, especially since Vietnam is a high-fraud country.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
On 4/19/2018 at 11:04 AM, WandY said:

I would get a co-sponsor. Working somewhere for a month is probably not enough to show stability of income. Get a co-sponsor, especially since Vietnam is a high-fraud country.

Agree with this.  Better to be safe then sorry.  The employer letter is good as well.  But a co sponsor will be insurance in case any doubts pop up.

Mike & Tuyen

First Meeting

Second Meeting

Engaged

I-129F Sent :

I-129F NOA1 :

I-129F NOA2 :                              

NVC # Received

Interview Date   

Interview Result

Visa in Hand 

POE SFO                        

Married!!!!!!!

AOS/EAP/AP Mailed

AOS/EAP/AP NOA1

Biometrics Portland

Interview Portland

2016-09-30TuyenMike.jpg.07bbb29ef41b057de949396e27a8063c.jpg

2017-02-14

2017-02-18

2017-04-17

2017-04-24

2017-09-18

2017-09-30

2017-10-20

APPROVED!!!!!

2017-10-28

2017-11-14

2017-12-04

2018-02-02

2018-02-17

2018-03-14

2018-05-10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2018 at 10:52 AM, Eric403 said:

Isn't Vietnam on the list for no co-sponsor counties? I'm in the same boat..

Where did you see this?

If anyone knows, what does co-sponsor have to fill out and turn in?

I am guessing 

- I-864

- Last 3 tax federal income tax returns

- Copy of their US Passport

-I believe no other proof is needed if they surpass the federal poverty guidelines and so don't need to fill out the optional info like assets and bank account.

correct?

Current Timeline:

08/26/2020 - Mailed via USPS the form i-751 to Az address

08/28/2020 - Delivered to USCIS

09/02/2020 - Photo Album was rejected and returned.

09/12/2020 - CC payment taken.

09/13/2020 - Received text msg with the Receipt #

09/25/2020 - Received i-751 NOA

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.