ISLPK

Administrative Processing

76 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi everybody, I had an immigrant visa interview at Islamabad US embassy in November 2017 along with my spouse and kids, since then our case is under administrative processing and it's being updated on frequent basis but don't know how much time it 'll take to finalize. I just want to ask, has anyone recently got a US immigrant visa in Pakistan? if yes, how long it took to finalize the case?  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
51 minutes ago, ISLPK said:

Hi everybody, I had an immigrant visa interview at Islamabad US embassy in November 2017 along with my spouse and kids, since then our case is under administrative processing and it's being updated on frequent basis but don't know how much time it 'll take to finalize. I just want to ask, has anyone recently got a US immigrant visa in Pakistan? if yes, how long it took to finalize the case?  

I found this timeline.

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/k1list.php?op6=All&op66=All&op7=Pakistan&op1=a&op2=d&dfile=No&op3=5&op4=1&op5=5%2C6%2C8%2C10%2C11%2C13%2C14%2C15%2C16%2C17%2C18%2C20%2C21%2C22%2C25%2C26%2C27%2C28%2C108%2C110%2C111%2C208%2C210%2C211&cfl=0

maybe you can look through it and see who has had their interview, and then message them.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
8 hours ago, ISLPK said:

My husband got approved on the 1st of March for a spousal visa. The visa was issued on March 12th and is being processed for delivery now. 

Timeline

Congratulations scarlett262004!!!!! Good to know about your hubby's spousal visa. The didn't take much time in your husband's case, however; in our case they might take more than six months as five months have already been passed and case is still under administrative processing.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
14 hours ago, ISLPK said:

Congratulations scarlett262004!!!!! Good to know about your hubby's spousal visa. The didn't take much time in your husband's case, however; in our case they might take more than six months as five months have already been passed and case is still under administrative processing.  

Thank you! And I’m sorry you are stuck in AP. I hope you get your approvals soon. It’s hard being away from your loved ones. 

On 3/14/2018 at 6:52 PM, ISLPK said:

You got approved by VO at the time of interview?? Any slip u got?? I am stuck in AP since 7th Feb..my category is F3 wats urs?

Edited by Munazza

F4  immigrant visa
Interview 18 december 2017

Case updated: 25january2018 (AP)
Case updated:26february2018 (AP)
Case updated:12 march2018 (AP)
Case updated:14march2018(ready)
Case updated:16march2018 (ready-AP-issued) Just 3 of us
Case updated:19march2018 (ready-AP)
Case updated:20march (AP-Issued) in baby

4 hours ago, shem2004 said:

F4  immigrant visa

You got approved at interview?? From Pakistan ?

Timeline

On 3/20/2018 at 4:51 PM, Munazza said:

You got approved by VO at the time of interview?? Any slip u got?? I am stuck in AP since 7th Feb..my category is F3 wats urs?

At the time of interview, i was handed over a white paper stating that I need to submit a joint sponsor, however; once i sought clarification from embassy few days after my interview regarding provision of new year tax transcripts instead of a joint sponsor, they were agreed and asked me to submit the new year tax transcripts which i submitted by the mid of February 2018. I haven noticed that my case is being updated on regular basis as it is under AP so let see what happens.....   

Timeline
23 hours ago, shem2004 said:

F4  immigrant visa

Congratulations Shem!!!!!

4 hours ago, ISLPK said:

At the time of interview, i was handed over a white paper stating that I need to submit a joint sponsor, however; once i sought clarification from embassy few days after my interview regarding provision of new year tax transcripts instead of a joint sponsor, they were agreed and asked me to submit the new year tax transcripts which i submitted by the mid of February 2018. I haven noticed that my case is being updated on regular basis as it is under AP so let see what happens.....   

Did u ask embassy to review after interview or they asked for new year tax transcripts by themselves? When u saw ur case last updated at ceas? Sometimes this ap takes less time but it all vary case to case.. 

Timeline
11 hours ago, Munazza said:

Did u ask embassy to review after interview or they asked for new year tax transcripts by themselves? When u saw ur case last updated at ceas? Sometimes this ap takes less time but it all vary case to case.. 

Yes, i asked them by myself as to whether the joint sponsor is mandatory or i can provide the coming year's tax transcripts instead of a joint sponsor? wherein i was guided by the embassy to provide the coming year's tax transcripts. My case was last updated couple of days ago. What about yourself? did you also get the white paper? if yes what was the reason or objection?   

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.