dime

1601 waiver inadmissible of grounds

148 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, dime said:

Hey! I check my status I see there said they need RFE what that mean but I don't got the mail yet they said it mail out February 14

A Request For Evidence (RFE) is made by USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) when an immigration or visa application is lacking required evidence, or the immigration officer needs additional evidence to determine the eligibility of an applicant for the benefit sought.

This means they are working on your file and the faster your provide the required evidence the quicker your case is approved. Pls if you can share what is been requested when you get the letter just incase those of us still waiting need to get that ready too.

Good luck!!!

3 minutes ago, Franco007 said:

A Request For Evidence (RFE) is made by USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) when an immigration or visa application is lacking required evidence, or the immigration officer needs additional evidence to determine the eligibility of an applicant for the benefit sought.

This means they are working on your file and the faster your provide the required evidence the quicker your case is approved. Pls if you can share what is been requested when you get the letter just incase those of us still waiting need to get that ready too.

Good luck!!!

Ok thx yes I will surely let u know. But my application is a I 601 inadmissibility of ground I did overstayed for 1 & 6 mths and I voultarily came home am fr Jamaica but my mother petition for me she is a u.s citizen Am puzzle what they could need

3 hours ago, dime said:

Ok thx yes I will surely let u know. But my application is a I 601 inadmissibility of ground I did overstayed for 1 & 6 mths and I voultarily came home am fr Jamaica but my mother petition for me she is a u.s citizen Am puzzle what they could need

Depends on what documents she sent in...... You never know what they may need, so just keep your fingers crossed that you have the info they are requesting readily available or can acquire the document in a short span of time.

On 2/18/2018 at 12:51 PM, Franco007 said:

Depends on what documents she sent in...... You never know what they may need, so just keep your fingers crossed that you have the info they are requesting readily available or can acquire the document in a short span of time.

Hey! I got my letter today they requested I do extreme hardship and give me 3 choices to choose from. And they also place a envelope in it where I must put the letter and mail back to them. I feel comfortable with what they requested & the choices too. I am planning on sending it off Thursday or Friday.

1 hour ago, dime said:

Hey! I got my letter today they requested I do extreme hardship and give me 3 choices to choose from. And they also place a envelope in it where I must put the letter and mail back to them. I feel comfortable with what they requested & the choices too. I am planning on sending it off Thursday or Friday.

Ok that is good, if you don't mind what are the choices given.

On 2/21/2018 at 1:37 AM, Franco007 said:

Ok that is good, if you don't mind what are the choices given.

Hey! Remembered its my mom the letter goes too she live in Florida & am in jamaica . she is the one who choose I think she do one that requested her medical report  bank statement of her SSI benefit fr the government & why it is important for me to be there with her which that she going write in words.

5 hours ago, dime said:

Hey! Remembered its my mom the letter goes too she live in Florida & am in jamaica . she is the one who choose I think she do one that requested her medical report  bank statement of her SSI benefit fr the government & why it is important for me to be there with her which that she going write in words.

Ok that's cool.

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 1:08 PM, Sol_ said:

Hi @dime I just wondering if you already receive any update? Thank you for your comments :) I am from december 14 2016

Hey @Sol_ have you heard from Nebraska..... Lastest approval from yesterday February 26, 2018 was from a VJ member who submitted December 21, 2016.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 23/12/2017 at 6:53 AM, dime said:

Can anyone plz tell me how long more I have to wait on approval for my waivers. I did it December 9,2016 the chart stuck @ October 1,2016.

How can I find out if I am inadmissible or blacklisted? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.