Hello

42 posts in this topic

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, kingdjali said:

Can I apply for the 2019 version whiles am selected in 2018

Yes. Already suggested that. Make sure you have the correct bio details this time.

3 hours ago, kingdjali said:

Am now working my passport in other to fill the ds260.. hope that won't cause any problem which will make me not an interview

I don't understand what you mean.

2 hours ago, kingdjali said:

Pls with the educational certificate in Ghana. What is the requirement .. I know you are suppose to pass in all three elective which is maths English and science but at wat grade . Because e8 and D 7 is pass 

Sorry no idea, you need to find a Ghana forum to ask a country-specific question like that. Generally, the high school pass level needs to be good enough for university entry, so if it's ok for that it should be alright.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, kingdjali said:

What I mean is that I haven't fill the ds260 forms yet because my passport is not read so I wanted to know if that could cause me not have an Interview if I submit it late 

If you submit it too late, yes. But there’s plenty of time left in the current fiscal year. You’ll probably be totally safe - assuming your case number gets current -  if you submit the DS any time until April next year. Best not to delay though once you get your passport. You ca also submit now and unlock and update later.

14 hours ago, SusieQQQ said:

If you submit it too late, yes. But there’s plenty of time left in the current fiscal year. You’ll probably be totally safe - assuming your case number gets current -  if you submit the DS any time until April next year. Best not to delay though once you get your passport. You ca also submit now and unlock and update later.

But how do I fill without the passport number. Or I should key in any number at all

6 minutes ago, kingdjali said:

But how do I fill without the passport number. Or I should key in any number at all

I can’t access a proper DS260 but I believe there’s a drop down menu for travel documents where you should be able to check “other” rather than passport without needing a number. You can change this later when you get a passport. Or just wait. Don’t put in a non existent number, it’ll show up as a red flag on the background check.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, kingdjali said:

Hello Susie thanks for all the support and help. But assuming you have sent the ds form and you need to unlock it but you have received 2nd no for Interview. And you v being scheduled for interview. Can you still make the changes before you go for the interview

No. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Susie Thanks for your wonderful time. It seems like my passport is daleying and probably will get in January. I want to ask can i fill the form and send it by using the other travel documents. And also i want to know how long it will take for me unlock ds form wen sent from the day the form is sent. And i also i want to know if it will affect me in case i get an interview. And is it possible to get interview within that period

On 10/1/2017 at 10:20 PM, kingdjali said:

Pls with the educational certificate in Ghana. What is the requirement .. I know you are suppose to pass in all three elective which is maths English and science but at wat grade . Because e8 and D 7 is pass 

You might want to check this out. There has been some changes to acceptable grades by the US consulate at Accra in accordance to grades accepted by tertiary institutions in Ghana.

https://gh.usembassy.gov/education-culture/educationusa-center/educational-system-ghana/

Edited by fasham75
Addition of relevant information

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.