Jump to content

AOS- Form I-485

5 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Need Help filling out form I-485....This is for my daughter in law's case. She just got married with my son who is a USC, she is now filing for I-485 to Adjust her Status.  In Part 1,  Does she need to use her last name or her married name? Appreciate your help!


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, cebujessica70 said:

Sorry, but i did not get an answer.

Probably because it's been answered in the AOS guides. Check the STICKied forum posts for that information. Your question is explicitly answered in the guide http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1k3aos


I couldn't imagine having my mom do my wife's AOS. But that would have been nice for me. 


I hope your efforts payoff. 

Edited by Airaman1337
Had to lookup a link.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.