60 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
10 hours ago, Rosekyle12345 said:

Did u receive ur visa Already snow cat?

Yes! :) Quick summary of my 221g waiting period:

January 6, 2017 - Interview, 221g issued for NSO birth certificate

January 10, 2017 - My birth certificate arrived, sent it right away via official courier service of US Embassy Manila

January 12, 2017 - USEM received my birth certificate

January 24, 2017 - Visa ISSUED (accdg to CEAC)!

January 26, 2017 - Received text from courier saying passport is ready for pick-up. Picked-up on same day! :D 

Photo on 1-28-17 at 11.35 AM.jpg

3 hours ago, snowcat said:

January 10, 2017 - My birth certificate arrived, sent it right away via official courier service of US Embassy Manila

January 26, 2017 - Received text from courier saying passport is ready for pick-up. Picked-up on same day! :D 

Wow congrats to u! Mine im still waiting it getting 3week this week and it update my date status 5 times already today jan 30 i hope they gonna approve it soon

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 1/30/2017 at 0:05 PM, Rosekyle12345 said:

Wow congrats to u! Mine im still waiting it getting 3week this week and it update my date status 5 times already today jan 30 i hope they gonna approve it soon

Thank you! I am very excited to be reunited with my fiance. :) I can't take much more of this long distance! I do hope you get yours soon enough. They updated my CEAC status around 3-4 times before it finally said "Issued".

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline

hi

my fiance has been waiting for 4.5 months on AP. We are in AP at Colombo us embassy. They finally updated our case date Jan.18,23,26,31 but still in AP. Hopefully we will hear something soon? Good luck ? to everyone.

• 1 month later...
On 1/30/2017 at 1:05 PM, Rosekyle12345 said:

Edited by juliet beltejar

On 1/30/2017 at 9:29 AM, snowcat said:

wow.. congrats!

My CR1visa is also under AP because they asked me to submit my son's CRBA determination. I just sent the docs via 2 go yesterday. i hop i will be lucky lke you. I really want to leave soon. I miss my husband so  much and our son need to see him too.

On 3/9/2017 at 11:33 AM, juliet beltejar said:

wow.. congrats!

My CR1visa is also under AP because they asked me to submit my son's CRBA determination. I just sent the docs via 2 go yesterday. i hop i will be lucky lke you. I really want to leave soon. I miss my husband so  much and our son need to see him too.

We are still waiting.. the us embassy asking my husband tax transcript 2015 we just passes it yesterday after 2months of waiting for the transcript .now we are waiting to issued our visa hopefully next week.gudluck guys

Edited by Rosekyle12345

Just now, Rosekyle12345 said:

We are still waiting.. the us embassy asking my husband tax transcript 2015 we just passes it yesterday after 2months of waiting for the transcript .now we are waiting to issued our visa hopefully next week.gudluck guys

oh you just submitted the document to the embassy. pleaselet me know the timeline of your case' development. I'm so glad visa ourney exists, through this we can talk to people who are going through the same thing.

1 hour ago, juliet beltejar said:

oh you just submitted the document to the embassy. pleaselet me know the timeline of your case' development. I'm so glad visa ourney exists, through this we can talk to people who are going through the same thing.

we got approve already..they just want our tax transcript 2015 so they can issued our visa.thats the only additional documents they want.if urs is crba only thats mean u get ur visa soon.just keep checking ur visa status in ceac.com ur lucky its only crba unlike anyone here they struggle alot of some additional documents.il let u know once they issued my visa already :)

Edited by Rosekyle12345

1 hour ago, Rosekyle12345 said:

we got approve already..they just want our tax transcript 2015 so they can issued our visa.thats the only additional documents they want.if urs is crba only thats mean u get ur visa soon.just keep checking ur visa status in ceac.com ur lucky its only crba unlike anyone here they struggle alot of some additional documents.il let u know once they issued my visa already :)

hello,

congrats first of all. you must be very happy. I just checked the portal today and the last updated date has changed to today but still under administrative processing. I really hope and pray to God that next week will be a good week for me..i hope they don't need any more documents from me. I'm so itching to buy a plane ticket..

9 hours ago, juliet beltejar said:

hello,

congrats first of all. you must be very happy. I just checked the portal today and the last updated date has changed to today but still under administrative processing. I really hope and pray to God that next week will be a good week for me..i hope they don't need any more documents from me. I'm so itching to buy a plane ticket..

Thank u.u too i hope u get issued soon.if thats the only additional document they want  from u then u gonna get issued soon.i bet u anything .goodluck to us. :)

Edited by Rosekyle12345

11 hours ago, Rosekyle12345 said:

Thank u.u too i hope u get issued soon.if thats the only additional document they want  from u then u gonna get issued soon.i bet u anything .goodluck to us. :)

hehe. thanks. you are so positive,, I hope you are right. I just can't wait to fly soon. I will surely update you of any development that will happen to my case. 

On 3/18/2017 at 11:56 AM, juliet beltejar said:

hehe. thanks. you are so positive,, I hope you are right. I just can't wait to fly soon. I will surely update you of any development that will happen to my case. 

As long as u know that u passed all the exact documents that they asking u should be fine.cant wait to get issued soon also so my son and i can go already .

Hi juliet ..oh my god this is the biggest day of our life ..i got a veryvery good news today our visa was "issued "already i cant belive this ..i passed the tax transcript march16, which our last additional document,the embassy recvd it march 17,and then it updated the date march21 and today march 22 they finally issued already.we thank god so much for this blessing..hopefully urs will be issued soon too.just wait and have patience.after my husband and i waited for 1yr and 4months finally the wait is over.

Just now, Rosekyle12345 said:

Hi juliet ..oh my god this is the biggest day of our life ..i got a veryvery good news today our visa was "issued "already i cant belive this ..i passed the tax transcript march16, which our last additional document,the embassy recvd it march 17,and then it updated the date march21 and today march 22 they finally issued already.we thank god so much for this blessing..hopefully urs will be issued soon too.just wait and have patience.after my husband and i waited for 1yr and 4months finally the wait is over.

hello Rosekyle,

i am very happy because they issued my visa too..:) now I am just waiting to receive my visa packet.. i hope to receive it this weel till next week.. i hope there will be no more delays this time. i am so excited to proceed on my plans.. like a get together with family and friends and packing my bags.. hehe... let me know when you receive your visa packet ok?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.