Gro

AOS/EAD/AP package list

2 posts in this topic

So I'm just about ready to send my AOS/EAD/AP application (gotta stress a little so I get it sent before the cost for the AOS goes up). I just want to know if there's anything else I should think of than the things I've listed below:

AOS/EAD/AP package sent to:

USCIS
PO Box 805887
Chicago, IL 60680-4120

AOS checklist:

-Cover letter
-G-1145 - Form for E-notification of Application/Petition Acceptance
-Check in the amount of $1,070.00
-I-485 - Immediate Relative (Spouse) Family Based Adjustment of Status Application
-Two (2) passport style photos of applicant
-Birth Certificate of applicant
-Proof of present status (photocopy of K-1 visa and entry stamps in passport)
-Identity document (photocopy of passport biographical details page)
-G-325A - Biographic Information
-I-864 - Affidavit of Support
-Photocopy of sponsor's Birth Certificate to prove U.S. citizenship
-Sponsor's most recent tax return, the WHOLE tax return, about 50 pages (he's self-employed so there are no paystubs or letter from employer, we used the same thing for the K-1)
-Photocopy of I-797 (the I-129f approval notice)

-Photocopy of marriage certificate
-Photocopy of Medical Vaccination Form 3025
-I-94

EAD checklist:

-Cover letter

-I-765 - Application for Employment Authorization
-Proof of present status (photocopy of K-1 visa in passport)

-Photocopy of Marriage Certificate (to show name change as passport is still in maiden name)
-I-94

AP checklist:

-Cover letter
-I-131 - Application for Travel Document (Advanced Parole)
-Proof of present status (photocopy of K-1 visa in passport)
-Photocopy of Marriage Certificate (to show name change as passport is still in maiden name)
-I-94

I'd appreciate any input/advice about this, thanks!

Edited by Gro

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You do not need a separate cover letter or G1145 for each form. One for the whole packet will do.

One marriage certificate for the I-485 is good.

Edited by LionessDeon

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.