ermir

pending review with an officer

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Albania
Timeline

Hi.i m ermir temali from albania.i would like to share my complicated case with you and maybe work with you.i sow on Internet that you have the best rewiews as an imigration lawyer in boston.i used to be a permanent resident in the United states. In the year 2000 my family won the american lottery and in november 2001 we came to live over there, telling the trueth for my parents was very difficult living in there becouse we have a wanderful life in albania, so after 3 weeks in the United States my parents decided to come back and live in our country,me and my sister too.from 2001 until 2005 we have been traveling every 6 months in the United states just to dont lose the green card, in 2005 me and my father decided to don't travel anymore in the states my mother and my sister continued traveling to keep their green cards.cards.i never thought I would want to come back in there.in 2012 I met a women via facebook, we fall in love with eachother and than we got married.My wife is american, she came 5 times to meet me in albania.we got married in April 2014 and in june 2014 she made the petition for me.telling the trueth we hired a lawyer,someone recommend to us that lawyer. When we first spoke with him he told me go to the american ambassy in ur country to give up the green card and in that way we can start the petition, so I did as he said to me.iI in june 9 2014 he mailed our petition,in august uscis send us a request for evidence, they wanted from me and my wife a common bank account and the declaration of the testimonys at the civilian office where we got married. We told to the lawyer that we don't have a comon bank account regarding to the declaration of the testimony we send it to uscis.for the bank account the lower wrote a letter to them.uscis received our rfe in september 21 and in their online page they were saying that by november 21 u will have a decision.We didn't got anth from them, in February 2015, my wife called the lower telling him to call uscis, he called uscis, he opened a service reque!

st, uscis wanted us to wait 30 days, nothing happened, he called them again and they wanted us to wait 15 more days.So we waited 15 more days and nothing happened.Than we asked our lawyer, what should we do? So he said that u should contact the congress officer. My wife called the congress officer, he was very good with us, he called them and they told to him to call them after one week.he called them after one week and they told to him that the case has been under additional rewiew and right now the case is with an adjudicating officer, few days after the congress officer called uscis, my wife recived a letter from uscis,the letter was written on April 3 2015 and she received it on April 16 16 2015.in the letter they were saying that the reason why ur petition is out of time is becouse we have been doing some additional review, right now ur case is with an adjudicating officer and in 60 days you will receive a decision or any further action.That's what the letter exatly says.when we asked our lawyer about this, he said, I don't know what to say, it never happened to me.we are really suffering a lot because we miss eachother a lot.my question is, do u think that we will get a decision by June 3, becouse that's when the 60 days expire.Our uscis center is in texatexas.the wird thing is that my sister that is an American citizen made a petition for my father in October 2014, and he got the decision in 4 months possitive, he was a permanent resident like me.my record and my wife record is cleane like the cristal, we never had any problem with the law.my wife used to be married before, she made a petition for her ex husband but than she cancel it.the 60 days r going to expire on june3, we r suposed to call uscis on June 3 but we were very impatient, we wanted to know what going on with our case so we called uscis 2 days ago and the level 1 officer said that the case is with an adjudicating officer, also our congress officer emailed uscis texas center and they reply to him, that the case is with an pending review with an officer, once the review is done the decision will be mmade.plz someone tell me when will this end? Plz tell me what u have read and seen for these cases? Thank you very much

~~moved to progress reports from process and procedures~~

Your case is with the person who makes a decision. Every case eventually goes to an adjudicating officer.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Okay you have some dates in there wrong. Look at mine if you need a reference. They all need to be the same format. there are a few red flags in your case according to your first post. However news that the case is with an officer for review is good. Keep in contact with the congressman's office.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.