5 posts in this topic

excuse my grammar pls.its been 5 years now I'm away from my children,.I wanted to petition my son first he's 9.but my income Every 2 weeks is $250 to $300 ,a total of 2 years now I've been working...my husband change his mind

not to petition him because I don't have Enough income...I can't find a decent job since I don't drive, he dont want me to drive..so I can Only work nearby,since bus out here is a pain and he take me to work as often as he can..I miss my son do bad and my daughter,..my son always crying ,wanted to come here to be with me,

he's mamas boy.its really painful, everyday i cried, just so sad.my husband is very sweet,and extra

Sweet.he thinks it will take my mind off away from missing my children..for that, I wanted to divorce him,he told me he will file it if that's makes me happy...but its been 3 weeks now, he don't file it.I don't have money to file it.I need to getaway from him, I can't apply jobs,I will never learn to drive and other stuff.

And I want to find someone to co sponsor my petition.I wanted to petition my father too to look after him while

I'm gone working.

Advice pls..I'm so desperate and confuse just feel awful.

tmPe.jpg8sYym8.png

yesXm8.png

VS7lm8.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Have you thought of going home?

Not sure how old you father is but would he be able to get a job, support himself in the US?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

No.my family is traditional especially my mom.I don't want her to know I'm divorcing my husband.its shameful to our family.I'm daddy's girl, he will understand..yes he can work.he's 50.

No.my family is traditional especially my mom.I don't want her to know I'm divorcing my husband.its shameful to our family.I'm daddy's girl, he will understand..yes he can work.he's 50.

tmPe.jpg8sYym8.png

yesXm8.png

VS7lm8.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Your father would abandon your mother?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.