slim

Blacks Benefit from FL "SYG" Law at Disproportionate Rate

83 posts in this topic

A typical holier than thou conservative mentality. Criminals are criminals for life. If a kid goes down the wrong path and gets killed, it's a win for society.

And no one is saying a id should be killed because he is troubled. Heck I was a recless youth.

He was not killed for being a bad kid. He was killed because he attacked someone, which is against the law. TM was killed in the commission of a crime.

That keeps getting lost in all this

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Since I have a couple of convictions I'll have to let you know that I'd fight back.

Of course we know you have convictions. I mean your statements seethe with irony.

I looked up hypocrite for you.

1: a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion.
2: a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings.
We'll let you pick which is more applicable.

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness. 

-John Kenneth Galbraith

Timeline

5-13-2013 - I129-F Send Express to Texas

5-15-2013 - I129-F Delivered and signed for in Lewisville Texas at USCIS

5-17-2013 - NOA1

5-20-2013 - Check Cashed USCIS

8-01-2013 - NOA2  (76 Days from NOA1)

9-20-2013 - NVC received!

10-7-2013  - Received at embassy Manila (17 days from receiving at NVC)

10-21-2013 - Passed Medical

10-25-2013 - Interview scheduled

10-25-2013 - Administrative Review

11-5-2013  -  Approved

11-13-2013 - Visa received

11-19-2013 - Leaving to PI

12-3-2013 - POE Seattle WA

12-14-2013 - Wedding Ruston Washington.

Aw you go owned.

I did.? By whom ?

I thought all I did was post a picture with Snake on it .

And no one is saying a id should be killed because he is troubled. Heck I was a recless youth.

He was not killed for being a bad kid. He was killed because he attacked someone, which is against the law. TM was killed in the commission of a crime.

That keeps getting lost in all this

While nobody is saying that a kid SHOULD be killed because he's trouble, there ARE some people saying it's a good thing it happened.

This is what I see:

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

It showed up fine for me in your quote

Maybe you puter is broke

While nobody is saying that a kid SHOULD be killed because he's trouble, there ARE some people saying it's a good thing it happened.

Nope. Awful it happened. Total tragedy a kid had to do, because of the culture that created what he was. Sad indeed

Nope. Awful it happened. Total tragedy a kid had to do, because of the culture that created what he was. Sad indeed

You say "nope", but that is the opinion some have expressed in this post. Unfortunately.

Nah, was that way on my phone too. Anyone else able to see his pic? Note he did not post a pic calling himself a sh1thead

I also only see the pile of poo.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

I see the image of poo too. He hotlinked the image and the website didn't like it.

Edited by Penny Lane

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

I see the image of poo too. He hotlinked the image and the website didn't like it.

Same here.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Ok cool. Now we can focus on how funny it is that he posted a image of him being called a sh1thead by a website he was trying to borrow an image from.

Nah, was that way on my phone too. Anyone else able to see his pic? Note he did not post a pic calling himself a sh1thead

why did you call me a Sh1thead

reported.

I am trying to bring us together

Post responsibly .

Ok cool. Now we can focus on how funny it is that he posted a image of him being called a sh1thead by a website he was trying to borrow an image from.

actually it is very funny. If it had happened to someone else

this is what I was shooting for or something like it

john-carpenter-escape-from-new-york-soun

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Haha...NB posted poo...what a $hit.

lol

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness. 

-John Kenneth Galbraith

Timeline

5-13-2013 - I129-F Send Express to Texas

5-15-2013 - I129-F Delivered and signed for in Lewisville Texas at USCIS

5-17-2013 - NOA1

5-20-2013 - Check Cashed USCIS

8-01-2013 - NOA2  (76 Days from NOA1)

9-20-2013 - NVC received!

10-7-2013  - Received at embassy Manila (17 days from receiving at NVC)

10-21-2013 - Passed Medical

10-25-2013 - Interview scheduled

10-25-2013 - Administrative Review

11-5-2013  -  Approved

11-13-2013 - Visa received

11-19-2013 - Leaving to PI

12-3-2013 - POE Seattle WA

12-14-2013 - Wedding Ruston Washington.