007 ortiz

HEEELP! I failed drug test i-130

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

I am soooo confused about my current situation.

On June of 2010 i was denied me immigrant visa because i had previously smoke marijuana (i was around 16 or 17, my bad, I WAS YOUNG, STUPID AND DIDNT KNOW THAT THERE WAS A CDJ APPOINTMENT BEING SCHEDULED)oops8rh.gif....anyways, the consular officer told me i had to reschedule a visit after i had been clean for a year. That was three years ago and i hadn't hear anything else from them again.

i got some cheap legal advise and was told to ask for my B1/B2 visa, (WHICH WAS OBVIOUSLY DENIED) back in December of 2012.

I am now 21 years old, and i received a leter last month (june 2013) asking me to schedule a FOLLOW UP APPOINTMENT under

IMMIGRANT VISA > IV ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS > IMMIGRANT FOLLOW UP APPOINTMENT-IMMEDIATE FAMILY SPONSORED

I HAVE SINCE THEN, NOT CONSUMED ANY KIND OF ILLEGAL SUBSTANCE!!!

NOW, MY QUESTIONS ARE....

1) Is this like a, "we want to review your B1/B2 request" interview, or the real deal, a "so what's up, have you stayed clean" interview

2) what do i need to take....THERE IS SOOOO MUCCH INFO ONLINE....i filled a ds-260 form, but haven't submitted it; i also scheduled an appointment using usvisa-info.com just like the letter asked me to; i have my school records, (i am currently studying); a letter from work (currently working), and a bunch of documents that i have sent related to my i-130....WHATS NEXT!!!!! I CANT AFFORD TO GO TO CDJ AND COME BACK EMPTY HANDED...PLEASE HELP!!!!crying.gifcray5ol.gif

PS. I unfortunately cant afford a lawyer and me and my mother are trying to do this on our own, we will barely be able to afford the trip to cdj so, ANY information would be helpful....

Filed: Other Timeline

Take original BC, Passprt with more than 6 mths in it before it reaches expiration date,

your current school/work docs U mentioned, 2 PP photos,clean urine at medical, take

copies of letters sent to U from uscis (as back up)...I know medical has to be re-done,

be very prepared. email for info U may not understand....good luck

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

thanks for your feedback Jihana, I appreciate it....what is the "ORIGINAL BC".....and another thing....the follow up appointment is in august, and my passport expires in January, thats 4 months after my appointment, should i get it renewed??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.