EAbbas

New Islamabad AP Tracker

4,237 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

dear Zee any update???

This is what i got from embassy...Not sure if I will get a visa this but what the heck I have submitted it. I have been in AP since Feb 12...yes 13 months almost... :(

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please submit following documents in order to further process this case.

• Fresh and updated medical examination report

• Fresh and and updated police clearance certificate

• New filled DS230 form (must signed part I and II)

• 2 x visa photos with white or off-white background (Front View)

You can submit these documents via American Express as soon as possible for the further processing of your case.

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

MAY ALLAH Almighty complete ap of u and all who suffers from this disaster

I had an interview on Dec 4 2012, the counselor said that i have approved ur visa and told me that you will receive the passport along with visa packet from 4 to 5 months and gave me a green paper stated "temporary visa refusal" ADMIN PROCESSING . Now 3 months have been passed. what u think wts going on with my case...

SAME thing happened with me, congratulations sir, your visa has approved! i was told by madam. still waiting in 6th month Asad! hope to discuss further more about our case...

Timeline

Heloo every 1 am back on visa journey and nw in miami fl us ....got married on 14th feb i hope u guys rem me ????

omer bhai mubarak ho, sanu pull gai o na? ... tussi te nawa suit te naway boot pa k turr gai ooo, assi hajjay tak waiting... chalo koi gall nai... wese thand na lawa lena sweater pa k rakhna... aho... miami ki beaches suna ha bari kamal ki hain? aur pakistan kab ana ha? ham bohat udas ho gaye..... (CONGRATS ... DONT FORGET US IN PRAYS, COME BACK SOON, WE ARE MISSING YOU)

we have no idea whats happening to our case anymore

all we know is we want to be togehter anywhere but right now my daughter is having more issues with her brain tumor and now we are having to do brain surgery. she has been given a few months time before we have to do it and then it must be done the tumor is growing too much now and her pain is more and more and her medication has been increased. I wish someone at the embassy could have mercy on us and see us as the real couple we are and understand we not only have plans for the next few years but a lifetime to live together this process has completely failed us as of now

May Allah Bless your daughter with health ...

Timeline

dear Zee any update???

soccer bhai ap abhi tak yaheen ho? main nain socha abhi tak to ap nain pakistan ki jan chor di ho gi..challo Allah pak ap bhi kamyab karay.... (may Allah bless u with visa soon)

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Brother me tu chorna chahta hon pakistan ki jaan ..but American embassy waly kehty hain abhi na choro ....

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Timeline

So My husband has been in AP since July 12, 2011. We had never heard from the embassy until this year when in January sent a letter and asked for new Medical and then week later asked for new police clearance certificate, DS 230, new passport size photos and affidavit of support. We became hopeful that we maybe getting closer. We sent everything by their courier listed on their website about a month ago and when we didnt hear anything I emailed them and they stated they have not received any documents. I'm soooo frustrated. Here is message I received today:

Our record indicates that we did receive the documents. However, case is still pending under administrative process and we will contact the applicant(s) upon completion of this process. Also, time duration for the process is always approximated therefore maximum cannot be predicted.

From this, I'm getting the feeling that we are still in AP and resubmitting those documents does not make much of a difference. I emailed them back and asked what we should do since they didnt receive anything. I'm afraid my husband will have to get a new medical and police clearance. This process is soooooo brutal. It would be better if they put us in a concentration camp, at least we will be together then as opposed in AP abyss.

I was hopeful that maybe my husband will be here soon for the delivery of our twins but now I have lost that hope. He probably will get his visa when our girls are getting ready to get married. I give up!!!

CvOzm4.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

So My husband has been in AP since July 12, 2011. We had never heard from the embassy until this year when in January sent a letter and asked for new Medical and then week later asked for new police clearance certificate, DS 230, new passport size photos and affidavit of support. We became hopeful that we maybe getting closer. We sent everything by their courier listed on their website about a month ago and when we didnt hear anything I emailed them and they stated they have not received any documents. I'm soooo frustrated. Here is message I received today:

Our record indicates that we did receive the documents. However, case is still pending under administrative process and we will contact the applicant(s) upon completion of this process. Also, time duration for the process is always approximated therefore maximum cannot be predicted.

From this, I'm getting the feeling that we are still in AP and resubmitting those documents does not make much of a difference. I emailed them back and asked what we should do since they didnt receive anything. I'm afraid my husband will have to get a new medical and police clearance. This process is soooooo brutal. It would be better if they put us in a concentration camp, at least we will be together then as opposed in AP abyss.

I was hopeful that maybe my husband will be here soon for the delivery of our twins but now I have lost that hope. He probably will get his visa when our girls are getting ready to get married. I give up!!!

When you submitted the additional documentation did you attach a cover letter?

The cover letter should have been in format of a business letter, with the following key items.

Name of Beneficiary (sending items to Embassy)

Address

Phone

Embassy Address

Case Number, (ISBXXXXXXX) something like that

Write 2 or 3 sentences explaining the reason of submission, Include an index of items that you are attaching and reference them.

1. Letter from Embassy requesting information (write 1 on bottom right side this is reference)

2. Police report

3. Medical Examination

4. Pictures

5. Etc.

Sign and date

I hope this helps someone who is not aware of this, Reason I am emphasising this is because a lot of people stick things in a letter addressed to the embassy and mail it off expecting the embassy to figure out what it is. (also make sure to submitt it from the proper channel like american express courior for the embassy) One of my relatives use to work for the embassy and this is what would happen most often, with no case referance or a referance of the letter they have no idea what is being submitted, even if the envelope says the case number. it should be attached with a cover letter so it is not lost. If you have not done it already resend the information as such.

Timeline

SAME thing happened with me, congratulations sir, your visa has approved! i was told by madam. still waiting in 6th month Asad! hope to discuss further more about our case...

do u really think that my visa has been approved ? you said that "i was told by madam" is ka kya matlab hai mohsin.... ho sacta hai unhon nay mujhay pending main dala hon what do u think ? Meri dua hai keh allah ham sab ko sabar day or jald visa issue ho gae sab ka Ameen...

Timeline

Don't know why your case is taking too long. They are probably doing some field investigation on your case if you have any red flags in your case like Age difference , Religious differences etc

USCIS I-130 Petition for Spouse

September 2012: Filed from abroad to Chicago Lockbox

4 days later: NOA1, Routed to California Service Center

7 days later: Transferred because of new jurisdiction

5 days later: Case Status changed to: Under processing at USCIS office

NOA2 arrived 78 days after NOA1 :)

*I-130 Approval Notice hardcopy finally received in Pakistan, the only notice that arrived.

Timeline

When you submitted the additional documentation did you attach a cover letter?

The cover letter should have been in format of a business letter, with the following key items.

Name of Beneficiary (sending items to Embassy)

Address

Phone

Embassy Address

Case Number, (ISBXXXXXXX) something like that

Write 2 or 3 sentences explaining the reason of submission, Include an index of items that you are attaching and reference them.

1. Letter from Embassy requesting information (write 1 on bottom right side this is reference)

2. Police report

3. Medical Examination

4. Pictures

5. Etc.

Sign and date

I hope this helps someone who is not aware of this, Reason I am emphasising this is because a lot of people stick things in a letter addressed to the embassy and mail it off expecting the embassy to figure out what it is. (also make sure to submitt it from the proper channel like american express courior for the embassy) One of my relatives use to work for the embassy and this is what would happen most often, with no case referance or a referance of the letter they have no idea what is being submitted, even if the envelope says the case number. it should be attached with a cover letter so it is not lost. If you have not done it already resend the information as such.

I didnt even think of a cover letter :( I'll have to ask my husband if he did that. We did send it through american express in Islamabad. it makes sense to send a cover letter but I wish they had notified us in detail about sending a cover letter as it seems crucial. I'm just afraid we'll have to get another police report and medical exam as he sent the original already :( You said your relative use to work for the embassy, in your or your relatives experience, when they ask to resubmit the expired documents does that mean a visa will be issued soon?

CvOzm4.png

Timeline

Don't know why your case is taking too long. They are probably doing some field investigation on your case if you have any red flags in your case like Age difference , Religious differences etc

I dont know why it's taking this long either. We're both Pakistani. I was born there and moved here 15 years ago. We're both Muslims, from same area back home, he's 3 years older than me and I have sufficient income to support him. We're happily married. Have been married for 2 1/2 years and I visit him every 6 months. I'm currently pregnant and could be due in next couple months as I'm high risk and I really need him here now more than ever.

CvOzm4.png

Timeline

I dont know why it's taking this long either. We're both Pakistani. I was born there and moved here 15 years ago. We're both Muslims, from same area back home, he's 3 years older than me and I have sufficient income to support him. We're happily married. Have been married for 2 1/2 years and I visit him every 6 months. I'm currently pregnant and could be due in next couple months as I'm high risk and I really need him here now more than ever.

oh wow :o Everything is Good about your case. Your husband is supposed to get visa soon. It seems like they don't care about being pregnant either. My USC wife recently gave birth to our son in USA. She had to do that all by herself. She really needed me there. We thought about requesting for expedite but we didn't think that it was going to work. And now we don't know what's going to happen after my interview. They may put me on a long AP too :crying:

Maybe it depends on how you got your US citizenship too. i heard that it takes longer for people who got citizenship through asylum in USA. I don't know :unsure:

USCIS I-130 Petition for Spouse

September 2012: Filed from abroad to Chicago Lockbox

4 days later: NOA1, Routed to California Service Center

7 days later: Transferred because of new jurisdiction

5 days later: Case Status changed to: Under processing at USCIS office

NOA2 arrived 78 days after NOA1 :)

*I-130 Approval Notice hardcopy finally received in Pakistan, the only notice that arrived.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I didnt even think of a cover letter :( I'll have to ask my husband if he did that. We did send it through american express in Islamabad. it makes sense to send a cover letter but I wish they had notified us in detail about sending a cover letter as it seems crucial. I'm just afraid we'll have to get another police report and medical exam as he sent the original already :( You said your relative use to work for the embassy, in your or your relatives experience, when they ask to resubmit the expired documents does that mean a visa will be issued soon?

The relatives I have did not work for USA embassy they worked for Australian embassy. When additional documents are required is because of an internal performance requirement. Remember the Medical Exam is only good for a year, So if the medical exam is expired then a visa can not be issued. So as a normal procedure they will request for a updated medical exam and police report to keep the records up to date and in compliance IF a visa is ever issued. However when someone does submit documentation Properly it is routed to the individual who is holding the files and they may work on it while they have the file out. If you want some help with a Cover letter send me a PM I can help you put it together. So in short Cover Letter does help it is not a requirement and when the embassy asks for records it does not Always mean that a visa will be issued soon, it is simply just to update the records and keep them in compliance to internal policies.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.