EAbbas

New Islamabad AP Tracker

4,237 posts in this topic

This is what i got from embassy...Not sure if I will get a visa this but what the heck I have submitted it. I have been in AP since Feb 12...yes 13 months almost... :(

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please submit following documents in order to further process this case.

• Fresh and updated medical examination report

• Fresh and and updated police clearance certificate

• New filled DS230 form (must signed part I and II)

• 2 x visa photos with white or off-white background (Front View)

You can submit these documents via American Express as soon as possible for the further processing of your case.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

5 months completed in AP today..GOD knows what is the reason!i been told by the CO at the end of interview that your AP will be resolved between 3 to 6 months..5 months completed today but still in AP with no recent udate....

when is ur last update sir? and when u write last email or called to them? did they return all your documents?

This is what i got from embassy...Not sure if I will get a visa this but what the heck I have submitted it. I have been in AP since Feb 12...yes 13 months almost... :(

Dear Sir/Madam,

You can submit these documents via American Express as soon as possible for the further processing of your case.

hi zeezee

the signs are good. did the embassy emailed you for documents ? or send you a letter by post ? if by post is it american express (speedx) service or nomal mail service.

good luck.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Brother i also got blue letter from embassy for fresh documents .. i am going for medical tomorrow ....Best of luck

Dear Sir/Madam,

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

hi zeezee

the signs are good. did the embassy emailed you for documents ? or send you a letter by post ? if by post is it american express (speedx) service or nomal mail service.

good luck.

It was the regular mail. I have sent the papers yesterday.

Brother i also got blue letter from embassy for fresh documents .. i am going for medical tomorrow ....Best of luck

Best of luck bro..

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Thx

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Timeline

when is ur last update sir? and when u write last email or called to them? did they return all your documents?

used to be fine last few months but now its stopped on 30th jan.we call dos twice a week as far as embassy they dont bother to reply the email they did only one last month that still ur case is in ap..wel at the end of interview they CO gve me some documents back original once and kept my passport and he said ur AP will be resolved btw 3 to 6 months but 5 months completed yesterday and stuck on 30th jan ...

Timeline

Dear Sir/Madam,

dear zee zee, can you share with us, what were you told by consular officer at interview and how was it over all? were you given any document back?

dear zee zee, can you share with us, what were you told by consular officer at interview and how was it over all? were you given any document back?

well it was all fine, most of the questions were answered by my mother since she was the primary applicant. My father applied for my family (mom, sister and 3 of us). The whole interview last for not more than 30 mins, everything was going according to the plan. The CO didnt ask us anything, at the end she said everything is good and just submit the I864 & gave us the blue paper, highlighting the missing/requested document. They kept all of our passports and return all of our original documents back. We came out. Got home told my dad to resubmit the papers (I864) once again, which he did the following week, they were submitted from US. Embassy received them after 2-3 weeks. We started calling to find out what was the update on the case, they told us that everyone is on AP, JUST WAIT as we dont have any information. We all waited 4 months, but one fine morning they issued visa to my mom, my little sis (18 yrs) and my little bro (12 yrs) and yes my bro and my self didnt get the passports. We called back for an update they said the same thing...AP. So we waited and waited and waited till 3 weeks ago when we received a postal mail asking for to submit the new medical, ds230, police certificate and pics. Which we did 2 days ago, but havent heard anything back. So I am not sure if this is the end for us or we still have to wait and go through the AP...

Timeline

Hey guys i have a couple of questions!

First off, my husband is in AP since October as well. I totally feel everyone's pain :( :( We were asked to submit one other document that we submitted by the end of November and like everyone else we were told to wait 90 days before contacting them. I was in Pakistan at the time of interview and when I came back to the US that is at the end of January, I emailed ISL embassy letting them know of my whereabouts. I emailed again yesterday since it was past 90 days since the submission of our documents. But each time I email them (3 times so far), my case status update on CEAC date changes...so I think each time they look at my email my status updates...and they don't even reply back anymore! I'm just so frustrated :( Does your case update too when you send them an email?

Also, at the time of the interview, I was given all my originals back including our wedding pictures (they kept our police certificates and passport)...is that normal to return our pictures too? The CO was satisfied with everything though, we were just told its a routine process and ask us after 90 days if the case is moving forward or not...BUT NO REPLY FROM THEM!! :(

Edited by zee.eff

Timeline

well it was all fine, most of the questions were answered by my mother since she was the primary applicant. My father applied for my family (mom, sister and 3 of us). The whole interview last for not more than 30 mins, everything was going according to the plan. The CO didnt ask us anything, at the end she said everything is good and just submit the I864 & gave us the blue paper, highlighting the missing/requested document. They kept all of our passports and return all of our original documents back. We came out. Got home told my dad to resubmit the papers (I864) once again, which he did the following week, they were submitted from US. Embassy received them after 2-3 weeks. We started calling to find out what was the update on the case, they told us that everyone is on AP, JUST WAIT as we dont have any information. We all waited 4 months, but one fine morning they issued visa to my mom, my little sis (18 yrs) and my little bro (12 yrs) and yes my bro and my self didnt get the passports. We called back for an update they said the same thing...AP. So we waited and waited and waited till 3 weeks ago when we received a postal mail asking for to submit the new medical, ds230, police certificate and pics. Which we did 2 days ago, but havent heard anything back. So I am not sure if this is the end for us or we still have to wait and go through the AP...

All i can say, everyone has different story, we only can study by others cases. its green signal from embassy according to my study :) as i tell my mother daily about light (electricity) its just about to come, whenever its off and she ask, when it will come? Finally it come sooner or later, For a pakistani happiness is just about to come, sooner or later, enjoying while electricity is off and during AP :)and we should follow what we r told, I am in 6th month of A.P and getting ready for all these documents :)

Timeline

Hi still in Ap.

My husband receive this:

Dear Sir/Madam,

He went to get police done but they said they need his passport. His passport been expired since July 2012. Called American Express regarding matter. They told him need to submit new passport to get other stuff done. How long does it take for them to receive the passort back from the embassy?

And embassy has his passport.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.