Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

I-129F address

3 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hey everyone,

I wrote this question in a previous post, as a reply but only really got one reply to it.

I started filling out the I-129f and on the part for alien fiance it asks for address where they live now. There is a slot for street name and number, city or town, state or country, and then zip/post code. Problem is his address looks like...

House name (no number or street)





Post Code

It won't all fit? Someone else suggested that I wrote it seperately and signed it. Right now I have it typed in on the pda format as house name and town, city and county, country, post code. If I was to only put the city or the town it wouldn't actually be his full address, and if they needed to send him something because of the house name (not street and number) he might not get it. Oh yeah and his town name is like 15 letters so it won't fit in any other slots! So many little things but you want to make sure they don't make it take any longer than it should!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you tried changing the font size just for this box if using a computer to type in information?

What about handwritting it in two lines- using the box but two lines, if you can write clearly and that small?

Otherwise I suggest writting see attachment, titleing the attahcment page as an attachment to Qestion # ect..., sign and date it

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
mmb    0

With a UK address the county is unimportant, you must give the correct postal town and the correct postcode, as with the house number this is all the Royal Mail needs to deliver to that address, I live in the UK and we just sent our I-129F. What you need to be sure of is his postal town as that can be different from the town he lives in. I live in a small village but for mailing purposes my address uses the name of the nearest town.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.