valentine

enquiries

18 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

my previous relationship K1 didn't work for some reason known to me (long story)

I left the U.S before my I-94 expires.I am in my home country now

I am now in my home country and I met a lady wh agree to marry me and come to nigeria

for a visit soon

Has any one in this forum recieve administrative review because of age difference?Need your sincere answers.

Can age difference pose a problem in the next process.she is older than me we some years?

please I need your advice.

she is 43yrs and I am 33yrs, she has two children but never marry before or file for spouse before

Can this pose a red flag, Is the gap so much for marriage?

Is there any immigration law that can pose a hindrance to this process for age difference?

Please need your valuable suggestion please.

I appreciate your answers in advance.

thanx all.I wish all of you the best of luck.

my previous relationship K1 didn't work for some reason known to me (long story)

I am now in my home country and I met a lady wh agree to marry me and come to nigeria

for a visit soon

Has any one in this forum recieve administrative review because of age difference?Need your sincere answers.

Can age difference pose a problem in the next process.she is older than me we some years?

she is 43yrs and I am 33yrs, she has two children but never marry before or file for spouse before

Is there any immigration law that can pose a hindrance to this process for age difference?

Yes, they will take a hard look at your relationship because of the age difference. But, the bigger red flag for you will be the fact that you were so recently petitioned by a different USC and have found another to petition for you so quickly. You appear to be more interested in immigration than a bonafide relationship. I see it that way and the consulate will too. As I remember, you found this woman "willing to petition for you" while you were still in the US ... less than 3 months from entry based on your previous fiancee. It looks suspicious and I really do think it appears you are trying to use marriage solely for the purpose of immigration.

05/16/2005 I-129F Sent

05/28/2005 I-129F NOA1

06/21/2005 I-129F NOA2

07/18/2005 Consulate Received package from NVC

11/09/2005 Medical

11/16/2005 Interview APPROVED

12/05/2005 Visa received

12/07/2005 POE Minneapolis

12/17/2005 Wedding

12/20/2005 Applied for SSN

01/14/2005 SSN received in the mail

02/03/2006 AOS sent (Did not apply for EAD or AP)

02/09/2006 NOA

02/16/2006 Case status Online

05/01/2006 Biometrics Appt.

07/12/2006 AOS Interview APPROVED

07/24/2006 GC arrived

05/02/2007 Driver's License - Passed Road Test!

05/27/2008 Lifting of Conditions sent (TSC > VSC)

06/03/2008 Check Cleared

07/08/2008 INFOPASS (I-551 stamp)

07/08/2008 Driver's License renewed

04/20/2009 Lifting of Conditions approved

04/28/2009 Card received in the mail

for a visit soon

Hi valentine,

Sorry your relationship didn't out. I don't know much about filing a new k-1 visa. It might look suspicious to immigration that you just left the country and already filing another one. By the way, what's your phone number in Nigeria? I'm on my way to Nigeria and i will like to give you a call when i get to Nigeria if you are really in Nigeria.

I-129f sent-- 05-26-2006

NOA1 - 06-08-2006

Rfe recieved - 06-30-2006

rfe sent - 06-30-2006

NOA2 - 07-31-2006

NVC received - 08-03-2006

NOA2 recieved in the mail: 08-04-2006

NVC sent : 08-04-2006

NVC letter recieved: 08-10-2006

Embassy confirmed: 08-11-2006

interview date: 11-09-2006

Visa approved : 11-09-2006

Visa recieved : 11-15-200

Taye, why don't go to Nigeria and complete your own assignment, that guy called valentine is an heartless fellow and 419 too. He is not a man of God at all but an agent of the devil/man of the devil. i believe he is still in U.S. not Nigeria. I just came from Nigeria last week, one new thing i learnt is "everybody sound as if they are Godly, who trully fear God but that is a deception". They cannot finish a sentence without quoting a bible verse, be very careful, they all sound religious. Back to the man valentine, if he is trully in Nigeria, i don't think for security sake you should connect with him, he can 100% arrange for armed robbers to attack you on your way from the airport to your private resident. If you are able to research the different forums available on this website you will see valentine's various conflicting postings that is diabolic . Be very careful

Taye, why don't you go to Nigeria and complete your own assignment, that guy called valentine is an heartless fellow and 419 too. He is not a man of God at all but an agent of the devil/man of the devil. i believe he is still in U.S. not Nigeria. I just came from Nigeria last week, one new thing i learnt is "everybody sound as if they are Godly, who trully fear God but that is a deception". They cannot finish a sentence without quoting a bible verse, be very careful, they all sound religious. Back to the man valentine, if he is trully in Nigeria, i don't think for security sake you should connect with him, he can 100% arrange for armed robbers to attack you on your way from the airport to your private resident. If you are able to research the different forums available on this website you will see valentine's various conflicting postings that is diabolic . Be very careful

you have come again you this diabolic fellow, i don't know what exactle is your problem, do you think they won't keep a record of you. i know you will change your identity, but your fingerprint will reveal your identity.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

valentine, it will look very suspicious, you already know that youself. I don't know how you expect people here to tell you any different. Angelic i think a lot of your comments about nigeria are uncalled for, pls be sensitive when making statements like "everybody is this or that" i personally find it quite offensive. It's also a bit of a stretch saying that valentine will hire armed robbers to attack. To me, valentine sounds more like fraud due to desperation.

06/06/05 I-130 NOA1

06/14/05 K-3 NOA1

07/08/05 k-3 NOA2

07/22/05 K-3 leaves NVC to Lagos

08/08/05 Hubby picks up interview packet from embassy

11/17/05 K-3 interview (denied, C.O refused to take co-sponsor for k-3)

12/16/05 I-130 NOA2

01/03/06 NVC assigns case number

02/15/06 Case complete (thank you James Shortcuts- only 6 weeks!)

04/19/06 tired of waiting, filed k-3 #2 ( petition is still lost in oblivion)

09/11/06 NVC scheduled CR-1 interview/ on to Lagos (thank God after 7 months of waiting!)

10/14/06 Interview date (success!)

10/18/06 Hubby goes to pick up visa- not ready ( ugh what's going on!)

10/19/06 Visa in hand ( thank you God!)

10/29/06 Together at last :)

Whole process 1 year and 4 months

Filed: Timeline

Frauds like Valentine sure gives the country bad images and makes it difficult for real relationship to overcome immigration..My Fiance has unfortunately been reading and having contacts with marriage farudsters in Ny like Val.She calls to tell me everytime about them.As a matter of fact a friend of hers was a victim recently.Although our intentions are genuine and true.I makes me feel bad associating all that with Nigerians.

Val,Fear God!!!!

valentine, it will look very suspicious, you already know that youself. I don't know how you expect people here to tell you any different. Angelic i think a lot of your comments about nigeria are uncalled for, pls be sensitive when making statements like "everybody is this or that" i personally find it quite offensive. It's also a bit of a stretch saying that valentine will hire armed robbers to attack. To me, valentine sounds more like fraud due to desperation.

S&S Please don't be offended by my comment, i just came from Nigeria last week and the rate of deception is alarming, based on interraction with people and going through the daily newspapers. i've been going to Nigeria every year since 1993, try to understand the message i'm trying to pass across which is " You cannot go by what people say in words alone, but their actions must be consistent with the words coming from their mouth" You need to evaluate people with different standards these days.With respect to my comment about valentine, i may have been too blunt in my comment, but you know this website is available to everybody all around the world. If you would like to know, there has been numerous cases of people in nigeria and abroad whose phone conversations were intercepted with respect to western union confidential information as well as travelling arrangement, which they use to defraud legitimate owners of such information.

Taye, why don't go to Nigeria and complete your own assignment, that guy called valentine is an heartless fellow and 419 too. He is not a man of God at all but an agent of the devil/man of the devil. i believe he is still in U.S. not Nigeria. I just came from Nigeria last week, one new thing i learnt is "everybody sound as if they are Godly, who trully fear God but that is a deception". They cannot finish a sentence without quoting a bible verse, be very careful, they all sound religious. Back to the man valentine, if he is trully in Nigeria, i don't think for security sake you should connect with him, he can 100% arrange for armed robbers to attack you on your way from the airport to your private resident. If you are able to research the different forums available on this website you will see valentine's various conflicting postings that is diabolic . Be very careful

Taye, why don't you go to Nigeria and complete your own assignment, that guy called valentine is an heartless fellow and 419 too. He is not a man of God at all but an agent of the devil/man of the devil. i believe he is still in U.S. not Nigeria. I just came from Nigeria last week, one new thing i learnt is "everybody sound as if they are Godly, who trully fear God but that is a deception". They cannot finish a sentence without quoting a bible verse, be very careful, they all sound religious. Back to the man valentine, if he is trully in Nigeria, i don't think for security sake you should connect with him, he can 100% arrange for armed robbers to attack you on your way from the airport to your private resident. If you are able to research the different forums available on this website you will see valentine's various conflicting postings that is diabolic . Be very careful

Hi Angelic,

Take it easy, it's not that bad. I just came from Nigeria in January and only decided to go again next month. Things are bad but people are still evolving. As a matter of fact things are getting better from my own point of view. Fraud is all over the world even in the American congress and in the churches of God. You must have known Valentine for a while for you to be so judgemental. I don't know enough about him to pass a judgement, his post might be suspicious but that's not enough to make a such a huge ascertion about him, he might be good or he might be bad. That i do not know. But he asked me for an advice and not money and when i do get to Nigeria i don't intend on seeing him as i already have a full plate. But i will give him a call if i have the chance. Please make sure you know enough about a man b/4 you drag him through the mud. The man has given me his Nigerian cell phone number and we will see if he is actually in Nigeria. Goodluck and Godbless.

S&S We are talking about marriage here , this is a serious issue that will affect generations to come

Angelic, are you a Nigerian?

I-129f sent-- 05-26-2006

NOA1 - 06-08-2006

Rfe recieved - 06-30-2006

rfe sent - 06-30-2006

NOA2 - 07-31-2006

NVC received - 08-03-2006

NOA2 recieved in the mail: 08-04-2006

NVC sent : 08-04-2006

NVC letter recieved: 08-10-2006

Embassy confirmed: 08-11-2006

interview date: 11-09-2006

Visa approved : 11-09-2006

Visa recieved : 11-15-200

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hey Taye, have u guys not received an interview date yet...have u received any of the packages? Trying to get a feel of the timeline between Lagos receiving files from NVC and actual interview scheduling. It looks like they have slowed down once more. Oh bother!!!

K1 Trip

6-23-2006: I-129 mailed

8-31-2006: K1 approved

11-15-2006: K1 Interview: done and visa approved

11-21-2006: K1 visa issued

11-27-2006: JFK as POE: Work authorized stamp on I-94

AOS Mission

12-16-2006: 1-485 + I-765 mailed

1-3-2007: NOA1 received: Notice date 12-28-2006

1-16-2007: Biometrics

1-17-2007: Case transferred to CSC

2-10-2007: I-693 RFE (whatever happened to the panel physician`s medical report?)

4-3-2007: Another I-693 RFE

5-8-2007: Resident Permit Card received Next Stop: February 6, 2009 (I-751)

Removal of Conditional Basis of Residency (Form I-751)

2-6-2009 Mailed Form 1-751:::VSC

2-14-2009 Received I-751 Receipt notice indicating one year extension of conditional residency status

3-6-2009 Biometrics:::::::::::::waiting for VSC

7-7-2009: E-mail notice received: Card production ordered

8-3-2009: 10year Green Card Received in the mail.

Naturalization Application (N-400)

2-16-2010: N-400 sent in..

4-2-2010: Biometrics

5-18-2010: Interview

6-16-2010: Certificate of Nat. received- Masterpiece is a USC!

7-16-2010: U.S Passport in hand

i wrote to you taye out of my desire to you to be vigilant and full of insight, it is not that i have personal issues with him but based on his past postings. There some good honest people in Nigeria with integrity of heart. Since you have been home recently that means you know exactly what is going on. I wish you save journey back and forth, and pray that you come in contact with credible people.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.