Jimmyzr1

Rescheduling Visa Appointment?

10 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any experience rescheduling a Visa appointment to an earlier date? If so, do you have to cancel an appointment before you can see what dates are available?

Does anyone have any experience rescheduling a Visa appointment to an earlier date? If so, do you have to cancel an appointment before you can see what dates are available?

Did you schedule online? I did move my date on an earlier schedule when the U.S. Embassy open up March schedule after they determined the date they will move to a new building... But i schedule online, so i did it online, which is to log back in again using your UID number. My original schedule was March 28 and I had my interview today... Approve!!! :dance:

Congratulations, no I had them schedule over the phone last night because they messed up one of the numbers. The thing I don't know is that if I go back in and try to reschedule that there will be no earlier dates. We were scheduled April 28th & that is way too late for us.

Did you schedule online? I did move my date on an earlier schedule when the U.S. Embassy open up March schedule after they determined the date they will move to a new building... But i schedule online, so i did it online, which is to log back in again using your UID number. My original schedule was March 28 and I had my interview today... Approve!!! :dance:

How did you schedule a K1 interview online? Several on the forums are reporting the warning that online scheduling is only for SB-1 visas. It further states that even if you show up for a K1 interview scheduled online, you will not be seen. I would like to know how to do it, cuz we are having issues getting an appointment via the call center.

They scheduled it for me when I called the 214#. I was having problems with that Warning message but they said it was alright. I just need to reschedule it earlier but did not know if I go in to do that if there are earlier dates and also didn't want to mess it up because of that message. Although I think that is the same way they scheduled it.

Ok I called the US Visa office back east and he said he would look into this "Warning Message" and give me a call tomorrow as the lady in the US that handles the Embassies was gone for the day.

Edited by jimmyzr1

How did you schedule a K1 interview online? Several on the forums are reporting the warning that online scheduling is only for SB-1 visas. It further states that even if you show up for a K1 interview scheduled online, you will not be seen. I would like to know how to do it, cuz we are having issues getting an appointment via the call center.

I did mine last February... I think this problem in online scheduling only happened recently... This might be due to them changing office... The new office is way beautiful than the previous one BTW.

They scheduled it for me when I called the 214#. I was having problems with that Warning message but they said it was alright. I just need to reschedule it earlier but did not know if I go in to do that if there are earlier dates and also didn't want to mess it up because of that message. Although I think that is the same way they scheduled it.

Hmmm... I do not know how it is done when you schedule using the call center except maybe try your luck to call them late this week or early next week if some earlier dates open up? I was actually late when I tried re-scheduling again, I have a gut feeling that they will open the dates for March 14-25, since it was blocked... and I cant find any K-1 Visa schedule having those dates in Igor's list yet... and I already found out the embassy moving schedule is March 4-8 (I have a friend who has a friend who works in the embassy, not in the consular section though). When it opened up, I was so busy with work that I haven't checked that day... in just one day, 24 hours... the slots for March 14-18 has been filled up right away... So i just choose the earliest date which is March 21.... it works for me.

Hmmm... I do not know how it is done when you schedule using the call center except maybe try your luck to call them late this week or early next week if some earlier dates open up? I was actually late when I tried re-scheduling again, I have a gut feeling that they will open the dates for March 14-25, since it was blocked... and I cant find any K-1 Visa schedule having those dates in Igor's list yet... and I already found out the embassy moving schedule is March 4-8 (I have a friend who has a friend who works in the embassy, not in the consular section though). When it opened up, I was so busy with work that I haven't checked that day... in just one day, 24 hours... the slots for March 14-18 has been filled up right away... So i just choose the earliest date which is March 21.... it works for me.

Yes, I gave them a call last night and rescheduled it to April 12th. I think they see that same warning message we do. Hopefully there will be no problems when my fiance go to her interview.

Yes, I gave them a call last night and rescheduled it to April 12th. I think they see that same warning message we do. Hopefully there will be no problems when my fiance go to her interview.

This is great news!!! :dance:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.