5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

HELLO EVERY ONE

I WANT TO ASK THAT I AM 26 YEARS OLD (UNMARRIED) AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW IS IT IMPORTANT THAT I SHOULD BE A STUDENT (I HAVE COMPLETED MY STUDIES)OR IT DOESN'T MATTER WHETHER I AM EMPLOYED OR NOT.

KINDLY GUIDE ME

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

ok.

What is the next step?

get medical done, asap...in gujrat u can go to Apollo ahmedabad ,gandhinagar ,and surat

http://photos.state.gov/libraries/mumbai/890/pdfs/PANEL-PHYSICIANS-MUMBAI.pdf

and also apply for local pcc...then apply at PSK for passport clearance certificate...

and get tax returns of 2010 and 2011 of petitioner.and some pics with petitioner.

btw...when you have to for interview in august ?means on which date ?

any derivative applicant over 21 in you petition ?

i m waiting for mu turn :) hopefully get app letter in coming 2-3 months :whistle::pop:

Edited by sachin6878

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Alrighty so I just got my Visa Interview for F-4 category

Its scheduled on 7th August 2012 for my PD of 8th Feb 2001.

So heads up for all those with PD in FEB :)

congrats...

btw which documents they ask for ?

looks like there will b big jump ....:)

best of luck all

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

HELLO EVERY ONE

I WANT TO ASK THAT I AM 26 YEARS OLD (UNMARRIED) AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW IS IT IMPORTANT THAT I SHOULD BE A STUDENT (I HAVE COMPLETED MY STUDIES)OR IT DOESN'T MATTER WHETHER I AM EMPLOYED OR NOT.

KINDLY GUIDE ME

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

ok.

What is the next step?

No Step..Time to Run..:)

Good Luck..:thumbs:

..............looks like there will b big jump ....:)

best of luck all

I wish...but it looks like a normal 2 weeks jump..:)

sachin6878

what do you mean by PSK passport clearance certificate,do we all need this,where do you apply for this,i have never heard of this.Thanks sachin

It is specific to Indian requirement..:yes:

sachin6878

we have a chance to be current next month lets pray for it yeahh

Good Luck to Both..:thumbs:

Timeline

hi every time i mail to islamabad the answer is that priority date is not current they not say about any administration process and this time they will say check us after july 1 2012. my pd is 8 jan 2001. what is that mean my interview has also done and passports are also in islamabad embessy plz any one help me

Call the Embassy phone and check whether ur case has reached the embassy ...Good Luck..

HELLO EVERY ONE

KINDLY GUIDE ME

If it is for F4 Category, all it matters is age..

Alrighty so I just got my Visa Interview for F-4 category

Its scheduled on 7th August 2012 for my PD of 8th Feb 2001.

So heads up for all those with PD in FEB :)

Good Luck..:thumbs:

Timeline

get medical done, asap...in gujrat u can go to Apollo ahmedabad ,gandhinagar ,and surat

http://photos.state....IANS-MUMBAI.pdf

and also apply for local pcc...then apply at PSK for passport clearance certificate...

and get tax returns of 2010 and 2011 of petitioner.and some pics with petitioner.

btw...when you have to for interview in august ?means on which date ?

any derivative applicant over 21 in you petition ?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:thumbs:

i m waiting for mu turn :) hopefully get app letter in coming 2-3 months :whistle::pop:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>By now u r an expert now..u should think of when will the visa approval date..:)

Timeline

Thanks guys. We got the visa issued finally. As you may all be aware that we attended the interview in May. But were issued 221G for want of some more documents. We provided them on 11th and got the visa on 19th.

Will write the full experience in a couple of days.

Thanks to all.

we are waiting vicky 1...2...3....:P

Edited by Visa Grant

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.