MyVerb

cemar/cenomar no remarks nulled/voild

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello to all .hope anyone can help me . I am annulled and im preparing for my interview .I went to nso to get a cenomar but instead they give me a cemar crs form 5 advisory of marriages. it was written there my name and my x husband name but there is no word or remark/anotation that it was anulled marriage?do i really need this paper for my interview ?im worried that if i send this cemar with no remarks that im annuled.

by the way,I have a marriage cert. from nso with annotation at the side with null/void in from nso in secpa/authenticated.

K1

Noa1: August 15, 2013
Noa2: Oct 03, 2013
INTERVIEW: August 22, 2014 APPROVED :star:
US ENTRY: Nov 10,2014-Ohare Chicago
MARRIAGE: Nov 22,2014 (L)(L)(L)
AOS:
Sent AOS packet via Usps : Feb 10, 2015

Reciept Date-February 17,2015
Texts & Emails confirming receipt: Feb 20, 2015
NOA 1:hard copies received Feb 26 ,2015
Biometrics letter received:March 03, 2015
Biometrics appt:March 18, 2015
EAD:April 23,2015-Card was ordered to be produced
AP : April 23,2015- Case approve

Update :Card was mailed to me-April 30,2015

No interview

Received Welcome Notice-September 15,2015

Received Green Card in the Mail -September 23,2015 :star:

I submit the marriage certificate with annotation at USCIS but they didnt recognize that..we received RFE..they want the CEMAR. and as I di my research here..US Embassy is asking fir a CEMAR for the beneficiaries who had past marriage and a CENOMAR for single. Call US embassy to make sure

June 2 2013 priority date
december 2013 Rfe
february 2014 sent Rfe
March 2014 approved at USCIS
june 2014 NVC received
march 2 2015 sent aos and iv package
march 8 i emailed nvc request to expedite my case
march 13 approved expedite request
march 17 in transit status in CEAC
march 19 case file at US embassy
march 23 first day of medical at Slec
march 29 personal evaluation...passed!
April 6 immunization
april 13 interview at USEM. under Administrative Processing Reason; Medical result was still not forwarded by SLEC.
After my interview i called SLEC they told me they forwarded it at USEM same day of my interview.
July 29 I emailed SLEC to confirm again when did they forwarded my Medical Result at USEM. They replied...forwarded April 13.
July 30 status update date change FINALLY.
September 2015 went in US embassy to withdraw my passport coz I've waited for how many months and no approval yet. Only to find out my case file has been sitting in the corner ...no one reviewed my medical result. to make the story short, I took medical again for the second time , then after a my medical result released, I have my visa on my hands.

October 28 2015 POE Sam Francisco
November 7, 2015 SSN
December 2015... 10 year green card arrived
December 2015 Driver's license issued..yay! <p>

NATURALIZATION N400 SECTION 319B
January 29,2016 Application for N400 section 319b sent at Phoenix AZ
February 1 Priority date
February 9 NOA
February 23 Biometric done, walk in (March 2 original schedule
February 28 Inline for interview
March 30 interview was scheduled
May 4, 2016 INTERVIEW APPROVED

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

U need to obtain it, cemar or the advisory of marriage,

In my case Im annulled too , my name & x husband name written on , with the rmarks of null & void

yours shld have specially u have annotated MC

PINAY LOVES CAJUN

K1 VISA /VSC

10-25-2012 I -129f sent

10-31-2012 NOA1

05-17-2013 RFE

08-06-2013 RFE complied

08-15-2013 RFE response review

01-02-2014 NOa2

01-18-2014 MCN#

Timeline

How many days or it is months did you wait until you can get the cemar with remarks after the marriage certificate with annotation issued?

K1

Noa1: August 15, 2013
Noa2: Oct 03, 2013
INTERVIEW: August 22, 2014 APPROVED :star:
US ENTRY: Nov 10,2014-Ohare Chicago
MARRIAGE: Nov 22,2014 (L)(L)(L)
AOS:
Sent AOS packet via Usps : Feb 10, 2015

Reciept Date-February 17,2015
Texts & Emails confirming receipt: Feb 20, 2015
NOA 1:hard copies received Feb 26 ,2015
Biometrics letter received:March 03, 2015
Biometrics appt:March 18, 2015
EAD:April 23,2015-Card was ordered to be produced
AP : April 23,2015- Case approve

Update :Card was mailed to me-April 30,2015

No interview

Received Welcome Notice-September 15,2015

Received Green Card in the Mail -September 23,2015 :star:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

i filed my anulment decree to get my annotated mc in nso..waited 20days..then aftr they released that..i applied for my cenomar or cemar for those who got married 1day processing..with annotation...

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

I had the same experience. I brought my annotated marriage contract but was asked to request NSO for CENOMAR which NSO was supposed to mail directly to the US embassy. To make sure, I also requested for a copy to be mailed to me. What I got is CRS Form No. 5, Advisory on Marriages stating the date of marriage, the name of the groom and with remarks/annotation: With Declaration of Absolute Nullity of Marriage.

My interview was in the morning of June 3, 2014. I requested and paid online for that document the afternoon of the same day. My visa was issued on June 23, 2014.

Good luck.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.