Gumbolette

Still No Visa delivered- April 4th interviewed

23 posts in this topic

Hello, anyone here had your interview last April 4 and still has not receive the isa packet?

My mom was approved lady April 4, and she still has not receive her visa packet.

Is their a way to verify if they have processed it already? Will 2GO send you notification that they receive the packet? Any number to call?

Her flight will be on the 19th, and and I hope she can have her CFO sticker done before her flight.

F2A

Petitioner (My Mom)

Beneficiary (My Sister 18 y.o)

06-07-19- Sent I-130

06-11-19- NOA1

02-19-20- "Initial Review, Transferred to another Visa Center"

03-11-20- APPROVED!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Today is April 10, well within the normal range of the time it takes to deliver the visa. So don't worry about this being a sign of problems.

She can do her CFO before she collects the visa, but she will have to go back when she gets the visa to get her sticker. But if she is pressed for time, this might save a day or two, so you may want to consider this.

What does ustraveldocs say? Issued yet? There is a way to track it once it is in the hands of 2Go but I don;t know the details

But even if ustraveldocs says issued and 2Go has no record of it, still no need to worry. It takes some time to make its way from her embassy file to 2Go's delivery system

This is government, which has 2 speeds: Slow and stop. Private industry would fire anyone who moved this slowly, but for government this speed is just fine. So please be patient. It will get there. Nothing you posted here shows me any sign of trouble.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello, anyone here had your interview last April 4 and still has not receive the isa packet?

My mom was approved lady April 4, and she still has not receive her visa packet.

Is their a way to verify if they have processed it already? Will 2GO send you notification that they receive the packet? Any number to call?

Her flight will be on the 19th, and and I hope she can have her CFO sticker done before her flight.

You can track progress on the CEAC website (follow the flashing arrow to the link, last tab on right)

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Today is April 10, well within the normal range of the time it takes to deliver the visa. So don't worry about this being a sign of problems.

She can do her CFO before she collects the visa, but she will have to go back when she gets the visa to get her sticker. But if she is pressed for time, this might save a day or two, so you may want to consider this.

What does ustraveldocs say? Issued yet? There is a way to track it once it is in the hands of 2Go but I don;t know the details

But even if ustraveldocs says issued and 2Go has no record of it, still no need to worry. It takes some time to make its way from her embassy file to 2Go's delivery system

This is government, which has 2 speeds: Slow and stop. Private industry would fire anyone who moved this slowly, but for government this speed is just fine. So please be patient. It will get there. Nothing you posted here shows me any sign of trouble.

I didn't know she can actually do CFO already without her passport.

What else she needs to bring if she doesn't have the visa/passport packet?

You can track progress on the CEAC website (follow the flashing arrow to the link, last tab on right)

I tracked in CEAC web, and it says it's been issued last 7th. I got the 2GO number, I will have my mom call them tomorrow to see if she can actually just pick it up if they have it in possession.

I tracked in CEAC web, and it says it's been issued last 7th. I got the 2GO number, I will have my mom call them tomorrow to see if she can actually just pick it up if they have it in possession.

F2A

Petitioner (My Mom)

06-07-19- Sent I-130

06-11-19- NOA1

03-11-20- APPROVED!!!

Timeline

I didn't know she can actually do CFO already without her passport.

What else she needs to bring if she doesn't have the visa/passport packet?

There is info and additional links for CFO in the link below also. All emigrating much have a CFO sticker to exit the country.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Issued 3 days ago? Should be any day now for her.

Yes she can do CFO without the passport. Again I am light on the details, but it can be done. Just that she has to go back there once she has passport to get sticker. But if you are pressed for time, even if this saves one day it is worth it.

Issued 3 days ago? Should be any day now for her.

Yes she can do CFO without the passport. Again I am light on the details, but it can be done. Just that she has to go back there once she has passport to get sticker. But if you are pressed for time, even if this saves one day it is worth it.

F2A

Petitioner (My Mom)

06-07-19- Sent I-130

06-11-19- NOA1

03-11-20- APPROVED!!!

From one of Hank's link, it says that mom an actually pick up the sticker at the Airport. But I need to call at least 2 days prior to picking it up.

It's definitely worth a shot. That's why I'll have her call tomorrow and see what she can do with this situation.

I'm just worried that she'll not have enough time when Holy Week starts

F2A

Petitioner (My Mom)

06-07-19- Sent I-130

06-11-19- NOA1

03-11-20- APPROVED!!!

From one of Hank's link, it says that mom an actually pick up the sticker at the Airport. But I need to call at least 2 days prior to picking it up.

It's definitely worth a shot. That's why I'll have her call tomorrow and see what she can do with this situation.

I'm just worried that she'll not have enough time when Holy Week starts

How old is your mom? If she's above 60 years old, she's exempted to attend the seminar. She or a proxy can register her at CFO ( ~CFO certficate). http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1347%3Afor-filipinos-leaving-the-country-with-an-immigrant-visa&catid=139%3Apre-departure-orientation-seminar&Itemid=833

However, the CFO sticker is still mandatory when going through immigration's.

There was a holiday on the 9th in PH. By experience & reports here in VJ, passport with visa will be forwarded to 2GO from USEM within 2-3 business days. She might receive a text from 2GO on friday or Saturday, if you guys are from Manila.

heart.gif After all, we're all just walking home ...heart.gif

:energy: N-400 in progess ...

01/14/2013 Filed I-129f

07/31/2013 I-129f NOA2

11/04/2013 Visa Received

11/21/2013 POE: Honolulu .. Aloha!

01/27/2014 Wedding day! (L)

03/11/2014 Filed I-485, I-131 and I-765

05/31/2014 EAD/AP card received

06/27/2014 Green card received

05/12/2016 Filed I-751

05/25/2016 Check cashed

05/26/2016 NOA (Dated 05/16) Received

06/20/2016 Biometric Appointment

05/07/2017 10-year Green card received

N-400

07/02/2018 Filed N-400 online

07/24/2018 Biometric Appointment

How old is your mom? If she's above 60 years old, she's exempted to attend the seminar. She or a proxy can register her at CFO ( ~CFO certficate). http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1347%3Afor-filipinos-leaving-the-country-with-an-immigrant-visa&catid=139%3Apre-departure-orientation-seminar&Itemid=833

However, the CFO sticker is still mandatory when going through immigration's.

There was a holiday on the 9th in PH. By experience & reports here in VJ, passport with visa will be forwarded to 2GO from USEM within 2-3 business days. She might receive a text from 2GO on friday or Saturday, if you guys are from Manila.

My mom is only 50. So she still needs to attend the dang seminar. And yes, are just in Manila.

When I checked the CEAC web, it says that they have issued the visa last April 7th, so discounting the holiday, She could possibly receive a text from 2GO Friday or Saturday?

Are they open though on Saturday? Cos I can just have her pick it up in the 2GO headquarters even.

F2A

Petitioner (My Mom)

06-07-19- Sent I-130

06-11-19- NOA1

03-11-20- APPROVED!!!

Timeline

My mom is only 50. So she still needs to attend the dang seminar. And yes, are just in Manila.

When I checked the CEAC web, it says that they have issued the visa last April 7th, so discounting the holiday, She could possibly receive a text from 2GO Friday or Saturday?

Are they open though on Saturday? Cos I can just have her pick it up in the 2GO headquarters even.

CFO is not open on Saturday, and for PDOS for those emigrating is different then for Fiancee and Spouse seminars.

Read this link.

http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1347:for-filipinos-leaving-the-country-with-an-immigrant-visa&catid=139

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

2GO is open and they do deliver on saturdays. However, people CAN'T pick it up from the headquarters, as it's not one of their documented end-point. For now, you can ask your family in PH to call (on Friday AM PH time) either USEM if they have transferred the visa packet to 2GO already or 2GO if they have received the package from USEM yet. I hope you have opted for pick-up at MOA.

Edited by sweet cakes

01/14/2013 Filed I-129f

07/31/2013 I-129f NOA2

11/04/2013 Visa Received

05/12/2016 Filed I-751

05/25/2016 Check cashed

N-400

CFO is not open on Saturday, and for PDOS for those emigrating is different then for Fiancee and Spouse seminars.

Read this link.

http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1347:for-filipinos-leaving-the-country-with-an-immigrant-visa&catid=139

oh, sorry for the misunderstanding. I was referring about 2GO if they are open until Saturday for possible pick-up.

and BTW, out of whim.. i went to 2GO website and track the package, using the CASE NUMBER, and it worked!!!!

Its now on transit.. it was transmitted yesterday to 2GO courier.

F2A

Petitioner (My Mom)

06-07-19- Sent I-130

06-11-19- NOA1

03-11-20- APPROVED!!!

oh, sorry for the misunderstanding. I was referring about 2GO if they are open until Saturday for possible pick-up.

and BTW, out of whim.. i went to 2GO website and track the package, using the CASE NUMBER, and it worked!!!!

Its now on transit.. it was transmitted yesterday to 2GO courier.

Awesome! :dancing: It should be available for pick-up at MOA on Friday and saturday the latest! Nothing to worry now!

01/14/2013 Filed I-129f

07/31/2013 I-129f NOA2

11/04/2013 Visa Received

05/12/2016 Filed I-751

05/25/2016 Check cashed

N-400

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.