Amado

NVC Website Bug?

8 posts in this topic

Hello guys.

I received my IV Bill email on 04/16/13 and paid it the same day. Today 04/24/13 still shows "in progress". That already 6 business days. The payment was withdraw from the bank on 04/18/13. My AOS took exactly 3 business to show "paid"

I called NVC and she still shows pending in system. The lady said she will send a ticket to have this review cause she has recent call when the same issue, the system not updating.

She said it was OK to send the ds-230.

Did anyone here experienced this, and got to send the ds-230 even if it say "in progress" on the website?

Anyone waiting for the bill to update to "paid" more than 5 business day? Wouldnt this delay if i send it like this?

Any info would be great, so I can decide if I should send the ds-230 now.

Thanks!

Hello guys.

I received my IV Bill email on 04/16/13 and paid it the same day. Today 04/24/13 still shows "in progress". That already 6 business days. The payment was withdraw from the bank on 04/18/13. My AOS took exactly 3 business to show "paid"

I called NVC and she still shows pending in system. The lady said she will send a ticket to have this review cause she has recent call when the same issue, the system not updating.

She said it was OK to send the ds-230.

Did anyone here experienced this, and got to send the ds-230 even if it say "in progress" on the website?

Anyone waiting for the bill to update to "paid" more than 5 business day? Wouldnt this delay if i send it like this?

Any info would be great, so I can decide if I should send the ds-230 now.

Thanks!

Confirmed. I just got off the phone with someone at the NVC and I had asked this identical question. Yes, they're working on something. Yes, it's OK to send your IV packet. No, it will not delay anything. Go ahead and send it.

I'm a dual US/Hungarian citizen (both by birth; Hungarian citizenship verification TBA), and my husband is a dual British/Irish citizen (by treaty) from Northern Ireland. We are atheists.

All advice is given pursuant to the Disclaimer that you may read at the bottom of each forum page.

LATEST STEPS:

28 Jun 2013: POE Houston

08 Jul 2013: SSN received (at SSA office)

07 Aug 2013: Green Card received

27 Feb 2014: Whoa, life happened. Planning move "back home" together to Republic of Ireland by end of April.

29 Apr 2014: POE Dublin through Heathrow

15 May 2014: Received formal residency/work permission (GNIB card with Stamp 4, one year renewable) for the ROI

For my FULL timeline, see my "About Me" page.

For small creatures such as we, the vastness is bearable only through love. (Carl Sagan)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Just got ahead and send in the IV packet. The important thing is that the money has been withdrawn.

Edited by oohpartiv

USC who lived in Manabí, Ecuador with hubby from 2009 - 2013. Hubby became a naturalized American citizen in August 2016. Currently living together in northern Virginia.

For full timeline, see "about me".

Latest Dates

N-400 Filing - 03/14/2016

NOA - 03/15/2016

Biometrics - 04/13/2016

In Line - 05/11/2016

Interview Notice - 06/03/2016

Interview Date - 07/11/2016

Oath - 08/29/2016

Confirmed. I just got off the phone with someone at the NVC and I had asked this identical question. Yes, they're working on something. Yes, it's OK to send your IV packet. No, it will not delay anything. Go ahead and send it.

Thanks for the info. At least I know Im not alone and safe to send ds-230. Just got home from sending the ds-230 express with my work discount.

I see your signature shows nvc got your ds-230 already. You called today just as a precaution?

Thanks for the info. At least I know Im not alone and safe to send ds-230. Just got home from sending the ds-230 express with my work discount.

I see your signature shows nvc got your ds-230 already. You called today just as a precaution?

I had some other questions, Amado. Glad to help you!

I'm a dual US/Hungarian citizen (both by birth; Hungarian citizenship verification TBA), and my husband is a dual British/Irish citizen (by treaty) from Northern Ireland. We are atheists.

All advice is given pursuant to the Disclaimer that you may read at the bottom of each forum page.

LATEST STEPS:

27 Feb 2014: Whoa, life happened. Planning move "back home" together to Republic of Ireland by end of April.

15 May 2014: Received formal residency/work permission (GNIB card with Stamp 4, one year renewable) for the ROI

For small creatures such as we, the vastness is bearable only through love. (Carl Sagan)

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

We received IV bill on 4/17 and paid IV Fee on a same day, my bank cleared the transaction on 4/18 however; NVC's payment status still show IN PROCESS. I was able to print the cover page for DS-230 however; the payment receipt is IN PROCESS mode. How should I proceed? Should I go ahead and submit DS-230? or Should I wait for payment status to change. I saw couple post with similar issue including a post speculating NVC purposely not recognizing payment on time to delay the processing. Is it really true? Anyone else recently faced similar headache?

Hey! Yes same thing is happening here! I paid the AOS and IV Bill on the 16th and nothing yet. Money was taken out but hopefully it will say paid soon! But yea go a head and send the packets. I was told it wouldn't be a problem and sent them in on the 17th. Just playing the waiting game. Good luck to you!

6vfvbq73th.png

06/30/2012- A beautiful day indeed...

We received IV bill on 4/17 and paid IV Fee on a same day, my bank cleared the transaction on 4/18 however; NVC's payment status still show IN PROCESS. I was able to print the cover page for DS-230 however; the payment receipt is IN PROCESS mode. How should I proceed? Should I go ahead and submit DS-230? or Should I wait for payment status to change. I saw couple post with similar issue including a post speculating NVC purposely not recognizing payment on time to delay the processing. Is it really true? Anyone else recently faced similar headache?

No, it's not true. The agent I spoke to said it was a "problem processing payments" and that it was specifically not going to delay cases.

LATEST STEPS:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.