MY HOPE

your advice guys

4 posts in this topic

hello guys soon the interview will take place so any one in here has experiences in the consulat in morocco would like to advice me ....share me by ur advices of how to handle of the stuffs and what to do starting from your own experiences guys thank you :dance::thumbs: :thumbs:

Marriage (if applicable): 2012-02-04

I-130 Sent : 2013-02-28

I-130 NOA1 : 2013-03-04

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2013-10-15

NVC Received : 2013-10-31

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2013-11-23

Pay I-864 Bill 2013-11-29

Receive I-864 Package : 2013-12-03

Return Completed I-864 : 2013-12-06

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2013-12-19

Receive IV Bill : 2013-12-25

Pay IV Bill : 2013-12-25

Receive Instruction Package : 2013-12-27

Case Completed at NVC : 2014-02-20

hello guys soon the interview will take place so any one in here has experiences in the consulat in morocco would like to advice me ....share me by ur advices of how to handle of the stuffs and what to do starting from your own experiences guys thank you :dance::thumbs: :thumbs:

Get some good humus and flat bread, and settle in and start reading here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/97-middle-east-and-north-africa/

There is probably over 2000 post with their experience.

P.S. take notes

Edited by LIFE'SJOURNEY

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

ok to be short I had an experience right but u should know that every case is different than other one,but for the basic u should be first.

Organized for the whole paperwork.

stay clam never panic for any reason even if the consulate officer can be mean or provoking u so bad.

say just the Truth nothing else keep in ur mind that they can find ur lies easily.look at Co eyes straight when u are answering the questions.

be answering qsts by enough words dont talk too much.

walking in consulate u should feel that u are eligible to get the visa because u are serious and u are there just to prove this by easy way.it doesnt mean over being optimist but u know urself and ur fiance very well thats it.

be calm during the Interview no matter what its really important,and Allah help u.good luck

Karim

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello

Someone asked me to post about my fiance interviews. He was only asked 4 or 5 questions and told me everyone there was really nice to him but the Moroccan lady who checked his papers. He told me thats her job though so it didnt bother him much. They asked him if he spoke english or not, to write my name on a some paper and sign it and swear that all the information was true, where are you going to get married. That was all with one of the lady CO because her computer got stuck and she sent him to sit down tell she could get it fixed. A little while later her computer still wasnt fixed but then one of the guy CO called him over He asked how we meet and what I went to school for. He told him come pick up your visa on thursday. My fiance asked if he wanted to see our prof, pictures, emails, my taxes. He told him nope come get your visa on thursday at 3. We went thursday at 3 and they didnt have it but they said sorry and it was a shame. It was no problem because friday at 3 they had it. I warned him about how difficult the people might be and he keeps telling me how nice they were to him. So thats our experience. It wasnt a bad one at all. I wish everyone the best of luck.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.