KCJ

having a medical at st. lukes on june6

20 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Im scheduling my medical this june 6 monday..even i dont have my appointment letter from embassy yet...i just have my NOA2 & NVC letter that they sent to my fiancee stating that they received already the approved petition and their going to send it to manila embassy on that week...the letter states my name and my MNL number and the petitioners name...i will just present it to st. lukes together with the other requirements,,since i am annuled i will bring a copy of my annulment decree too...and proceed with my medical already...i called St. lukes already about it and they said its okay as long as i already have my MNLnumber and make sure not to have a menstrual period while having a medical...

wish everything will be alright and successful...

guys wish me luck & please help me pray :innocent: ...thank you...

ps.

who ever is going to have their medical on that day, jst pm me so we can have it together and at least some chika chika to relieve ourselves :yes:

Timeline

goodluck.. :) also, can i ask how did you schedule ur appointment for ur medical exam?.. we are just waiting for the letter from the NVC and we are planning to have my medical as soon as we have it.. thanks so much.. godbless....

Edited by carlann

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

goodluck.. :) also, can i ask how did you schedule ur appointment for ur medical exam?.. we are just waiting for the letter from the NVC and we are planning to have my medical as soon as we have it.. thanks so much.. godbless....

medical is a walk in :thumbs: just have your passport, NOA2, MNL case number, visa photos and money :thumbs:

K1 Visa
1/03/2011--------------- sent i-129f package to Lewisville, TX
1/13/2011--------------- NOA1 hard copy
5/12/2011--------------- NOA2!!! (approved in 126 days)
5/17/2011--------------- NOA2 hard copy
7/14/2011-------------- INTERVIEW DAY! ( IM APPROVED!!!! YES!!! )
7/23/2011-------------- Visa On Hand
8/26/2011-------------- POE - San Francisco

10/15/2011------------ MARRIED!!

AOS Journey
11/16/2011------------ AOS sent
11/26/2011------------ NOA hard copy
12/08/2011------------ Biometrics appointment letter received for 12/22/11 9AM
12/09/2011------------- Transfer Notice: AOS transferred to CSC
12/22/2011------------- Biometrics done in Memphis, Tn.
01/17/2012------------- EAD received
06/18/2012------------- Card in production
06/23/2012------------- Card finally on hand!

ROC 3/08/2014

Timeline

I'm going there Mon, May 30. Probably in the afternoon after I get my NBI clearance. I only have our Manila Case Number (just got it today) and a copy of the USCIS letter, plus the other requirements (passport, picture, payment etc.) WE don't have our NVC letter or appointment letter yet. However I've read somewhere here that as long as you have your MCN you can have the medical. :)

TIMELINE:

Feb 01, 2011 - Sent I-129F to Texas Lockbox

Feb 07, 2011 - I-129F Received

Feb 19, 2011 - NOA1 (Mail)

May 13, 2011 - NOA2 (e-mail notice)

May 17, 2011 - NOA 2 (Mail)

May 28, 2011 - Got case number after 2 weeks of waiting

May 30-31, 2011 - 2-day Medical at SLMEC (without the NVC letter, just the MCN)

July 01, 2011 - Interview (APPROVED despite delayed documents!)

July 14, 2011 - Picked up visa from 2Go Main

July 15, 2011 - Bought one-way ticket for first time immigrant (rate)

July 18, 2011 - CFO at SMEF-COW

July 31, 2011 - Flight to the US! (Finally!)

My blogsite: www.neighborlj.blogspot.com

Timeline

yes correct its a walk in...you can have your medical as soon as you have your mnl case number already NOA2 is just an addition...the exact requirements are:

MNLnumber, passport, 2copies of 2x2 pictures, complete the PDS form provided by st. Lukes and the payments and in addtion to my case il be bringing my certificate of decision and certificate of finality because i am annuled in short il bring the annulment decree...

yes correct its a walk in...you can have your medical as soon as you have your mnl case number already NOA2 is just an addition...the exact requirements are:

MNLnumber, passport, 2copies of 2x2 pictures, complete the PDS form provided by st. Lukes and the payments and in addtion to my case il be bringing my certificate of decision and certificate of finality because i am annuled in short il bring the annulment decree...

good luck..:) ima pray for u.. but can u let us know ur experience for ur medical exam... i was plannin to have my medical exam on june 17 with my kids.. plsss let me know everything.. email me natalie.1009@hotmail.com if u have time.. and sharing ur experience will be appreciated!! thanks and Goodluck.. ima keep prayin for u:)

SLEC pre registration for US Immigrants You can fill this out prior to save you time in que.....best of luck/wishes on a successful medical!!!

Bob

• Married in Manila: 08/20/2010
  • I-130 Sent to lockbox: 10/01/2010
  • I-130 Received: 10/03/2010
  • NOA-1 Received: 10/04/2010
  • NOA-2 Received: 02/01/2011
  • Received NVC: 02/08/2011
  • AOS Bill Generated: 02/10/2011
  • AOS Bill Paid: 02/10/2011
  • DS 3032 Emailed: 02/10/2011
  • IV Bill Generated: 02/14/2011
  • IV Bill Paid: 02/14/2011
  • IV Packet Received @ NVC:02/22/2011
  • NVC Completed 03/08/2011
  • Interview Date Post Sputum results May 17
  • Results negative, Interview scheduled 6/13
  • Placed in A/R 06/13/2011
  • I-601 required 07/18/2011
  • I-601 filed 11/9/2011
  • I-601 approved 11/29/11
  • 2nd Sputum test ordered 12/21/11
  • 2nd Sputum Test passed 02/21/12
  • Visa Approved!! 03/15/2012
  • Visa In Hand 03/17/2012
  • POE SFO 03/24/2012

Timeline

SLEC pre registration for US Immigrants You can fill this out prior to save you time in que.....best of luck/wishes on a successful medical!!!

Bob

thank you so much for this addtional info...i didnt know about this...i just filled out the form,,,thanks a lot...god bless

My very best advice... :yes: ...avoid getting up before the crack of dawn and falling in line at St. Lukes with all of the other zombies. Instead, sleep in, have a leisurely breakfast and an extra cup of coffee. Then, wander over to St. Lukes about lunchtime or so. There will be no line, and you will complete the first day of your medical in less time than it took the zombies to complete their medicals. :thumbs:

Ohhh...and don't forget to wear comfortable shoes for going up and down the stairs. Also, it's cold in St. Lukes, so take a sweatshirt, a sweater, or a jacket. Also, take a snack with you. Manong guard doesn't check your bag.

Good luck everyone! :star:

Timeline

My very best advice... :yes: ...avoid getting up before the crack of dawn and falling in line at St. Lukes with all of the other zombies. Instead, sleep in, have a leisurely breakfast and an extra cup of coffee. Then, wander over to St. Lukes about lunchtime or so. There will be no line, and you will complete the first day of your medical in less time than it took the zombies to complete their medicals. :thumbs:

Ohhh...and don't forget to wear comfortable shoes for going up and down the stairs. Also, it's cold in St. Lukes, so take a sweatshirt, a sweater, or a jacket. Also, take a snack with you. Manong guard doesn't check your bag.

Good luck everyone! :star:

Good Advice! :thumbs:

Sent NOA1 April 30th 2011

received May 2nd 2011

NOA1 Notice Date:May 4th 2011

NOA 2 txt/ email on july 18th 2011

NOA 2 received in Mail July 20th dated July 18th 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Personal issue in the Philippines

Medical Exam: March 22nd 2012

Medical Cleared on March 23rd 2012

Interview Date:April 16th, 2012......PASSED

Arrival Los Angeles California: July 7th 2012.

Marriage September 7th 2012 at San Bernardino County Hall of Records

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Im scheduling my medical this june 6 monday..even i dont have my appointment letter from embassy yet...i just have my NOA2 & NVC letter that they sent to my fiancee stating that they received already the approved petition and their going to send it to manila embassy on that week...the letter states my name and my MNL number and the petitioners name...i will just present it to st. lukes together with the other requirements,,since i am annuled i will bring a copy of my annulment decree too...and proceed with my medical already...i called St. lukes already about it and they said its okay as long as i already have my MNLnumber and make sure not to have a menstrual period while having a medical...

wish everything will be alright and successful...

guys wish me luck & please help me pray :innocent: ...thank you...

ps.

who ever is going to have their medical on that day, jst pm me so we can have it together and at least some chika chika to relieve ourselves :yes:

good luck on your upcoming medical KCJ..please update us on the results and your experience as well..:)

Timeline

thanks to all....i will surely share my medical experience....

to fands: make sure to bring your certificate of decision and your finality on your medical and cfo seminar...they will ask for that and if found psycho incapacitated you will need to have a psycho test and evaluation for the whole day and it will cost php4,000. just like mine...and that fee is excluded from the $213 for the regular medical...just be prepared...goodluck and god bless

Timeline

Just got back from my first day of medical. Geeez, it was exhausting trying to find SLMEC (took me almost an hour from Pedro Gil LRT station) and finally going up and down those stairs. Lol! Tomorrow I'm having the dreaded vaccines. Good thing I'm scheduled to have them in the afternoon. :)

TIMELINE:

Feb 01, 2011 - Sent I-129F to Texas Lockbox

Feb 07, 2011 - I-129F Received

Feb 19, 2011 - NOA1 (Mail)

May 13, 2011 - NOA2 (e-mail notice)

May 17, 2011 - NOA 2 (Mail)

May 28, 2011 - Got case number after 2 weeks of waiting

May 30-31, 2011 - 2-day Medical at SLMEC (without the NVC letter, just the MCN)

July 01, 2011 - Interview (APPROVED despite delayed documents!)

July 14, 2011 - Picked up visa from 2Go Main

July 15, 2011 - Bought one-way ticket for first time immigrant (rate)

July 18, 2011 - CFO at SMEF-COW

July 31, 2011 - Flight to the US! (Finally!)

My blogsite: www.neighborlj.blogspot.com

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.