marklovetina

Documents/ Requirements Questions...

13 posts in this topic

hi VJ Family... i just have questions regarding documents, help from you guys is greatly appreciated, bcoz there are some that i still dont understand... i just want some clarification...

Documents i need in my CFO w/o VISA:

1. Copy of my annulment docs. and my fiance's divorce decree

2. Few K1 evidences, like few pics together, YM call history, e-mails..

3. Docs. like BC, CENMAR, NBI- photocopy only???

4. Copy of passport

5. Fee: 250- seminar; 400- sticker

6. 2x2 pic US passport size- 3 pcs.

7. 2 valid IDs

Documents i need in my medical:

1. My annulment documents

2. Scan copy of NOA2 and my manila case no.

3. Fee: 213.35-adult; 185.35 (14 yrs. and below )

4. Passport

5. 2x2 pic US passport size- 5 pcs.

6. 2 Valid IDs

7. Fee for Psych Evaluation- P 1,000.00; and Psych Test- P 3,000.00

* I need to know my fiance's mother's maiden name right?

* My fiance contact no.

* My fiance address

* My expected departure.. like: month and yr.???

* Vaccination History

* Operation History

* If i have relatives in US their: Name, Address, and contact no.

Documents from my fiance:

1. Copy of his Divorce Decree

2. Petitioner's Renewed Letter of Intent to Marry addressed to the US Embassy, Manila

3. I-134 Form

4. Salary Pay Stub ( at least 6 mons.???? )

* do military have paystubs? or pay checks???

5. ITR ( 3 yrs. )- so i need his ITR yrs. 2009-10- and 11 right????

6. W2s.. how many yrs..????

7. Certificate of Employment

* on this letter contain what??? rank? and how many yrs on service???? and then just sign by his commander???

Pls. help us...

thank u,

mark and tina

Edited by marklovetina
N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Only piece of wisdom I will share with you, For CFO go to St. Mary and avoid PRISM

I will let more recent people who have been thru Interview for Medical and USEM answer, since they are are more on top of it, and it's been a few years since I was in your situation

Good Luck and it will all be over soon.

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Only piece of wisdom I will share with you, For CFO go to St. Mary and avoid PRISM

I will let more recent people who have been thru Interview for Medical and USEM answer, since they are are more on top of it, and it's been a few years since I was in your situation

yeah tnx tallcoolone! i will go to St. Mary's for my CFO... that's really my plan.. :innocent::blush::thumbs:

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

ITR is 2008-20010 only 2011 is not done yet military got paystubs goodluck!

03.14.2011 -------I-751 sent overnight

03.15.2011 -------package says "Delivered"

03.30.2011 -------ASC Appointment Notice Received

04.22.2011 -------Biometrics Appointment

08.29.2011--------APPROVED! GC RECEIVED!

I'm the wife of an American Soldier;

I'm the hope that lives within him after storm clouded days.

The freedom from war that gives wings to his heart,

May they reach across the miles and bind our hearts together

against all that we must face in this world.

On Taxes (IRS) (IRT) - We "USC" don't have to file 2010 until April 15th. And he won't get his W-2's for 2011 until sometimes after January 31, 2012.

Taxes are always a year behind

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

ITR is 2008-20010 only 2011 is not done yet military got paystubs goodluck!

uhmm ok tnx dianne!!! :thumbs:

On Taxes (IRS) (IRT) - We "USC" don't have to file 2010 until April 15th. And he won't get his W-2's for 2011 until sometimes after January 31, 2012.

Taxes are always a year behind

so i can get only his W2s yrs. what???? oh pls. help with this one.. those who are US army out there... need help... :wacko::blush:

Edited by marklovetina
N-400:

My Group

My Blog

Income tax returns - I believe he will only need last year, 2009, unless he has completed already 2010. I have, and your fiance should have by now, but as TCO said, it's not required to file until 15 APR, and if he is deployed, he can even go past that.

No, military don't "pay stubs" like most people, we get LES, a Leave & Earnings Statement. Ask your asawa for his last three, plus he can send you Dec 2010, 2009, and 2008... these show income for the entire year. Or, he can send you W2's for the past 3 years. Either one should work. But a LES shows more income than a W2, because some of our military pay is non-taxable; so if he is trying to show ability to support you, his LES will show more income.

No one addressed it, but I have never heard about the 1,000 & 3,000 Php psych fees. Just the $213 USD exam fee.

As for the military memo, I would do something like this:

"(rank) (name) has been in service to the US Military for (X) years. His record is impeccable, his dedication to his country is beyond reproach."

Then his commander should sign it. Standard MFR (Memorandum For Record) format. If your fiance has several years left in the military, he should mention that, as it shows job stability.

TACO, why this nugget of wisdom? What's wrong with PRISM?

Income tax returns - I believe he will only need last year, 2009, unless he has completed already 2010. I have, and your fiance should have by now, but as TCO said, it's not required to file until 15 APR, and if he is deployed, he can even go past that.

No, military don't "pay stubs" like most people, we get LES, a Leave & Earnings Statement. Ask your asawa for his last three, plus he can send you Dec 2010, 2009, and 2008... these show income for the entire year. Or, he can send you W2's for the past 3 years. Either one should work. But a LES shows more income than a W2, because some of our military pay is non-taxable; so if he is trying to show ability to support you, his LES will show more income.

No one addressed it, but I have never heard about the 1,000 & 3,000 Php psych fees. Just the $213 USD exam fee.

As for the military memo, I would do something like this:

"(rank) (name) has been in service to the US Military for (X) years. His record is impeccable, his dedication to his country is beyond reproach."

Then his commander should sign it. Standard MFR (Memorandum For Record) format. If your fiance has several years left in the military, he should mention that, as it shows job stability.

uhmmm ok tnx for the reply.... :thumbs:

yeah we have psych evaluation and psych test for annulled women, those who have scar on their wrist, and those who influence by drugs.... :thumbs:

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

ok so i did sent the lists to my honey and he will gonna prepare now his documents... he said many docs to prepare... me? dont have problem anymore i already compiled my K1 evidences, excited for this 2nd K1 :lol: :lol: :D

well i guess if we will gonna produce all my list we will be fine....

thank u all VJ freinds!!!!! now this is it!!!!!

:blush::innocent:(L):luv:

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

hi VJ Family... i just have questions regarding documents, help from you guys is greatly appreciated, bcoz there are some that i still dont understand... i just want some clarification...

Documents i need in my CFO w/o VISA:

1. Copy of my annulment docs. and my fiance's divorce decree

2. Few K1 evidences, like few pics together, YM call history, e-mails..

3. Docs. like BC, CENMAR, NBI- photocopy only???

4. Copy of passport

5. Fee: 250- seminar; 400- sticker

6. 2x2 pic US passport size- 3 pcs.

7. 2 valid IDs

Documents i need in my medical:

1. My annulment documents

2. Scan copy of NOA2 and my manila case no.

3. Fee: 213.35-adult; 185.35 (14 yrs. and below )

4. Passport

5. 2x2 pic US passport size- 5 pcs.

6. 2 Valid IDs

7. Fee for Psych Evaluation- P 1,000.00; and Psych Test- P 3,000.00

* I need to know my fiance's mother's maiden name right?

* My fiance contact no.

* My fiance address

* My expected departure.. like: month and yr.???

* Vaccination History

* Operation History

* If i have relatives in US their: Name, Address, and contact no.

Documents from my fiance:

1. Copy of his Divorce Decree

2. Petitioner's Renewed Letter of Intent to Marry addressed to the US Embassy, Manila

3. I-134 Form

4. Salary Pay Stub ( at least 6 mons.???? )

* do military have paystubs? or pay checks???

5. ITR ( 3 yrs. )- so i need his ITR yrs. 2009-10- and 11 right????

6. W2s.. how many yrs..????

7. Certificate of Employment

* on this letter contain what??? rank? and how many yrs on service???? and then just sign by his commander???

Pls. help us...

thank u,

mark and tina

What I used for certificate of employment was a letter I got online from our virtual Military Personnel Flight (vMPF....I'm Air Force) The letter was a proof of service. The military paystubs are Leave and Earnings statements (LES's). I gave my wife my last 6 months of LES's (of course they were submitted to the NVC too)

As far as tax returns or transcripts...It would be 2008-2010 like everyone stated. Your fiance should be able to print his W-2s from online (I know I use the mypay site)

My wife went to PRISM and had no issues. I dont know why everyone says that PRISM is bad. It isnt very far from the embassy. Unless you live closer to St. Mary's...PRISM will be just fine. My wife said the at the CFO seminar they asked more questions than at the interview. Your best bet would be to go to the interview and then go do your CFO while you have all the evidence from the interview. It worked out pretty good for my wife. Other than that, it looks like you have it pretty well covered. You shouldnt need that many passport photos, but they are cheap there and easy to carry, so just stick to the numbers you have now.

Good luck!

Edited by Scott and Mhay

For our Full timeline

event.png

Removal of conditions Journey

16 March 2012 Sent I-751 package from Aviano AB, Italy.

29 March 2012 Received everything back...wrong fee. thought we didn't have to pay biometrics since we were sending fingerprint cards and passport photos.

30 March 2012 Sent everything out again from Aviano AB, Italy.

10 April 2012 Check cashed

17 April 2012 Received NOA1 dated 6 April.

06 Dec 2012 Received 10 yr green card. Letter said it was approved 28 November 2012.

What I used for certificate of employment was a letter I got online from our virtual Military Personnel Flight (vMPF....I'm Air Force) The letter was a proof of service. The military paystubs are Leave and Earnings statements (LES's). I gave my wife my last 6 months of LES's (of course they were submitted to the NVC too)

As far as tax returns or transcripts...It would be 2008-2010 like everyone stated. Your fiance should be able to print his W-2s from online (I know I use the mypay site)

My wife went to PRISM and had no issues. I dont know why everyone says that PRISM is bad. It isnt very far from the embassy. Unless you live closer to St. Mary's...PRISM will be just fine. My wife said the at the CFO seminar they asked more questions than at the interview. Your best bet would be to go to the interview and then go do your CFO while you have all the evidence from the interview. It worked out pretty good for my wife. Other than that, it looks like you have it pretty well covered. You shouldnt need that many passport photos, but they are cheap there and easy to carry, so just stick to the numbers you have now.

Good luck!

thank u very much scott for the information!!!!! :thumbs::dance:

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

• 4 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Good luck!

PRISM was OK , I recommend those who has not attended the seminar go.. :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.