Peace be still

Help for those that been mistreated from the CO in Casablanca.

15 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

To who have been mistreated and disresecpted from/Casablanca Morocco/uscis/NVC

Finally someone hear us we fought HARD SERACH GOT ALL THE PEOPLE TOGHTER

HERE IS THE UPDATE"

U NEED TO FAX ELLEN KINKER RIGHT AWAY!(SHE IS THE DEPT IMMGRATION US SHE IS DOING A INVESTAGTION ON CASABLNCA/USCIS)

AS OF TODAY SHE HAS 32 CASE/ SHE WANTS ANY WHO WAS MISTREATED FROM USCIS/CASABLANCA)

U NEED TO GIVE NAME case# what happend /status/uscis/nvc=state dept/where your case at now if u know and the unfare treatement uscis is doing in not telling/WHO U CALL FOR HELP CONGRESSMAN SENTOR ETC.. THATS A JOKE/what they are doing etc.. like everytime i call i got a differnt answer differt subject etc...

HERE IS WHERE NEED TO FAX IT RIGHT AWAY

ATTN ELLEN KINKER

K3 CR I k1 visa complaint,Main:

(614) 469-6697

fax 614 469 7419

AFTER FAX THE SAME THING TO ALL THSES OFFICE'S/EM OR WRITE

Esmeralda San Andres

U.S. Senator Sheldon Whitehouse

Caseworker/Field Representative

170 Westminster St., Suite 1100

Providence, RI 02903

(401) 453-5294

(401) 453-5085 Fax

President Barack Obama

The White House

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW

Washington, DC 20500

Include your e-mail address in your correspondence

Comments: 202-456-1111

Switchboard: 202-456-1414

FAX: 202-456-2461

United States Department of State

David T. Donahue - 6811

Deputy Assistant Secretary for Visa Services

United States Department of State

2201 C Street NW

Washington, DC 20520

Tel: 202-647-9584

Report USCIS Employee Misconduct

IMPORTANT CALL THEM EMIAL AND FAX THEM

Anyone with knowledge or suspicion of criminal violations, misconduct, wasteful activities or allegations of civil rights or civil liberties abuse by a USCIS employee should report specific information such as date, time and location of the incident, the specific nature of the alleged misconduct, and the name(s) of employee(s) involved, to the DHS Office of the Inspector General (OIG) by any of the following ways:

· Toll-free DHS Hotline at 1-800-323-8603

· By fax at 202-254-4292

· Via email at dhsoighotline@dhs.gov

Or by mail at the following address:

Department of Homeland Security

Attn: Office of the Inspector General

245 Murray Drive, Building 410 Stop: 2600

Washington, D.C. 20528

VERY IMPORTANT EMAIL THIS PERSON

MAKE SURE U PUT ATTN SHEILA ROMINE

U.S. Consulate in Morocco

Sheila Romine

Council General, U.S. Consulate Morocco

8, Boulevard Moulay Youssef

Casablanca 20000

Morocco

Fax: 212-2-220-4127

email: ivcasablanca@state.gov

President Barack Obama

The White House

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW

Washington, DC 20500

Include your e-mail address in your correspondence

Comments: 202-456-1111

Switchboard: 202-456-1414

FAX: 202-456-2461

MAY U ALL BE BLESS

Esmeralda San Andres

U.S. Senator Sheldon Whitehouse

Caseworker/Field Representative

170 Westminster St., Suite 1100

Providence, RI 02903

(401) 453-5294

(401) 453-5085 Fax

esmeralda_sanandres@whitehouse.senate.gov

إله الخير المغرب بلد جميل! Hasbunallah wa ni'am al-wakil Tawkkalna Alay Allah

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

perhaps this is better in the MENA forum?

FWIW I contacted everyone possible after our 1st case was sent back and nothing ever got done.

01/2006 - Filed k1(1st time)

04/2006 - Interview (1st time) denied

Waited, waited...... no review

06/2009 - Filed k1 (2nd time)

09/2009 - NOA 2 approved

12/2009 - Interview (2nd time) APPROVED! VISA ISSUED

02/2010 - Arrived USA

04/2010 - Married

AOS Timeline

4/19/2010-Sent to Chicago Lockbox

4/26/2010-Received texts and emails 7th day

4/30/2010-Received NOA's(Hardcopies) 11th day

5/3/2010-Received ASC appointment notice(mailed 4/29/2010)14th day

5/7/2010-Walk-in Biometrics done(2 weeks earlier)18th day

5/13/2010-Case transferred to CSC

6/2/2010- Case received/resumed at CSC

6/18,6/22,6/23 AOS touches

6/28/2010- EAD production and touch on AP

6/29/2010-AOS APPROVED

7/2/2010- 2nd update on EAD production and touched on AP....

7/6/2010- Received "Welcome Letter" and AP document

7/12/2010-Received GREEN CARD and EAD

greencard.jpg

Timeline

Atleast it has been brought to the attention of someone. I fought a hard case to get my hubby here with me. So this is wonderful for those that are going through the pain and feeling alone. Enough of Casablanca feeling as if they can talk to these men like they are nothings and nobodies. I know fraud goes on but for the ones that have real relationships we get cought up in this mess and it seems as the fraudualant ones glide through.

Timeline

I think somehow they're always going to do what they want to do. There's no way to prove what they are saying at the interview but hopefully if someone is listening to these complaints then perhaps change will come down the road. I've been down that road with Casa.

09/2009 - NOA 2 approved

02/2010 - Arrived USA

04/2010 - Married

AOS Timeline

6/29/2010-AOS APPROVED

greencard.jpg

Timeline

Change has to come because there are too many complaints. I had to qoated their mission statement to them in my rebuttle letter, and I let them know at the time that my fiance was not treated with respect at all. By the grace of GOD when I went and got married it only took us a total of 4mos and he was here with me. His interview lasted maybe 5mins. That's why I recommend people to do the fiance visa first because if that doesn't work you can always go and get married if the relationship and file again. It worked for me and my husband. I know the pain of waiting and not understanding how could they have denied him the first time and treat him like he was a piece of dirt but they did. It didn't matter that I had visited him 4x's to make sure this is what I wanted. No offence to anybody but I feel like that they give the Moroccan Males a hard time, and they let the Moroccan Females get their visa easy. And Blacks have a hard time getting their visa's as well.

Timeline

I think somehow they're always going to do what they want to do. There's no way to prove what they are saying at the interview but hopefully if someone is listening to these complaints then perhaps change will come down the road. I've been down that road with Casa.

We are not at the interview stage yet, but I will keep these contacts in case we experience mistreatments during his interview. Thank you for posting this.

Timeline

Trust me sister you need to. Casablanca is no joke, but the good thing is now eyes are on them. I pray that all goes well for you. I notice you filed the K3. You're going to have to push out over $1000 dollars after he gets here for his green card. Is there a reason why you didn't do the CR1. You will save yourself money and headach in the long run. He will get his green card 2wks after arriving here with the CR1 visa.

Timeline

Trust me sister you need to. Casablanca is no joke, but the good thing is now eyes are on them. I pray that all goes well for you. I notice you filed the K3. You're going to have to push out over $1000 dollars after he gets here for his green card. Is there a reason why you didn't do the CR1. You will save yourself money and headach in the long run. He will get his green card 2wks after arriving here with the CR1 visa.

We thought that that we were going to have to go the K-3 route, but our I-130 was approved first, so we are now going the CR 1 route. I am so worried for his interview because he is so passive that I worry that he will not push when he needs to. I pray that I can be with him the week of his interview to help him.

Thank you.

Timeline

INSHALLAH he will be fine. Just have him talk to someone that went through the interview, so he can be more then prepared. The important thing is just tell the truth and know that he won't know everything, and that's ok to. Don't worry at all by the grace of GOD he will get his visa.

Timeline

INSHALLAH he will be fine. Just have him talk to someone that went through the interview, so he can be more then prepared. The important thing is just tell the truth and know that he won't know everything, and that's ok to. Don't worry at all by the grace of GOD he will get his visa.

Thank you for your words of encouragement. As crazy as this sounds, I pray that his interview date is not until Feb or March so I can visit him and his family. I cannot take vacation until the end of February. I know that once he is here we will not visit for two years.

Timeline

Have you seen this video?

09/2009 - NOA 2 approved

02/2010 - Arrived USA

04/2010 - Married

AOS Timeline

6/29/2010-AOS APPROVED

greencard.jpg

Timeline

Have you seen this video?

I have seen this video but I have an issue with the fact that they are never fair or unbiased. They rarely look at your file and tend to make premature judgements before one shows up for their interview. I know that there is fraudulant cases from Morocco, but they should show respect to the interviewees.

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

I have seen this video but I have an issue with the fact that they are never fair or unbiased. They rarely look at your file and tend to make premature judgements before one shows up for their interview. I know that there is fraudulant cases from Morocco, but they should show respect to the interviewees.

Timeline

Yes, I watched this a couple of weeks ago. I've even sent a letter to "Chief" and as yet no response. I'm calling and writing all the people recommended. There is something bad bad wrong in that consulate. This is what this woman did - by the way - my husband said she appeared of Asian decent. Can anyone say that the person they had appeared of Asian decent? Is it just this one woman, or all the staff? What she did was "depersonalize" my husband - he entered at 9 a.m. and he stood in front of her desk and she never said good morning, are you Mr. so and so, or I am Ms. so and so. She had no ID on - he kept looking for it. Never asked him to have a seat. Then hit him with a barrage of questions. Looked at a few photos. He had a meticulous file with him, she never asked to even see a phone log! Told him "it's for papers, not giving you a visa, it's not real". Treated him like a cockroach.

Amen to that sister!

Timeline

Today I sent my husband the link to this video. It was as if someone hit me with a pile of rocks. He told me that the "chief" woman in this video is the woman who he interviewed with and turned him down. She was SNARLY with him. I've written about his experience somewhere on this site. Well, I wrote her today and I told her the both of us were shocked. Here I was praying he'd get her for the interview, after I saw how nice she was on the video. WHAT AN ACT!!! I cannot write

the word in here for what she is. Wafin.com has posted our story on its site "Abuse of Power at Morrocan consulate in Casablanca". Someone needs to do something about that place. She's destroying lives! My heart is just broken and so is his. This woman has absolutely no idea the damage she does to innocent lives, and all she is is some state department official - a dumb woman with a big title. Please everyone, don't let the ball drop with the complaints - keep it moving. It may not help those of us who have been denied, but maybe it will cease this unprofessional behavior. I cannot stop crying but most of all I cannot believe after me being active in volunteered civil work that it is my own country that is slapping me in the face. What a scam!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.