me & mason810

Montreal didn't give me a waybill number

64 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

well i just used the reference number on the canada.usvisa page and it finally showed up in DHL and says it is at the dhl facility which rocks!! so i suggest keep trying to use the reference number to track it at dhl.ca.

LUCKY!!!! To think that I had my interview first. Which DHL are you picking it up? At Markham?

*slow motion is better than no motion*

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i just used the reference number on the canada.usvisa page and it finally showed up in DHL and says it is at the dhl facility which rocks!! so i suggest keep trying to use the reference number to track it at dhl.ca.

Congrats and Merry Christmas!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays guys.:jest:

I think we should just focus on our joy in these days, help is on the way and our visa will come soon. :rolleyes:

I think we have to check on Dec.29th.

with best wishes for all of us.

Edited by me & mason810

Happy New Year everybody. hope best wishes for you and your family

with all God's blessings for you

me and mason

:clock:

Any news on your visa?

I do hope you get it soon........ :D

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Hello everybody

today I just called DOS, the lady said my case moved from immigrant dep. to Non-immigrant Dep.

I asked but K1visa is immigrant visa, she said yes I know but it's normal for every K1 visa.

she said in that dep. is faster.

I think it's good news, what do you think, please let me know.

Filed: Country: Iran
Timeline

hi there. i think i'm in your same situation. my iranian fiancee had her interview at the seoul embassy, and they told her to wait five business days. so we made plans to leave, gave work notice, etc. after all, the person who interviewed her TOLD her that it would be there in a few days. he didn't mention anything about AP. we waited two weeks and then called. they keep telling us it'll be another few days, etc. but we still don't have it. i called again on friday, and the woman went and talked to the visa processing unit, and she said it will just be a few more days. i kept pressing her on it, and she said it won't be long. i'm not sure what the heck is going on. but my fiancee is in korea on a student visa that expires in two weeks. she needs to get it extended, but the u.s. embassy has her passport. we plan to call the DOS on Monday. this wouldn't have been a huge deal if they hadn't told us it would arrive in a few days in the first place, and if they didn't keep telling us it'll be here shortly. now we're worried about being in AP, even though they insist that we're not.

let us know when you actually get your visa, and we'll do the same. good luck!!!

Timeline

Hi dear Soko,

I am really sorry, I can understand it's difficult situation and so stressful, I think you should extend your Korean visa, I think they know that US consulate always hold the applicant passport so I think it's easy to explain to them and they can give you a letter or a document that you don't get in more trouble in Korea.

my visa is still in process and who knows when it gonna be issued, so I think you have same situation. if you read about the other people like us, you can find that some times it takes few months!!!so you have to do something that she can stay in Korea for more months. even me I am not canceling my lease, until I buy the ticket for USA. you can not trust their timing. my fiance stayed with me 3 weeks because they told us a wrong time, and then he went back to USA, because he had to be at work.

good luck

Filed: Country: Iran
Timeline

sorry to hear that! must have been really sad when he had to leave without you. we might be in a similar situation if we don't receive it in the next month or two, as i will have to go to the u.s. and start looking for jobs. let me know how it turns out for you, and best of luck. hang in there.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I sent them email again but why they don't even answer me? :blush:

Usually takes 4 business days or more. They are just really busy.

I would send an email once every week to them.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.