newyorkboy

I-751 waiver interview approved but USCIS send me another interview????????

3 posts in this topic

I had a i-751 waiver interview and the Immigration Officer approved my i-751 at the interview but i haven't received my biometric letter. I suppose to receive biometric letter first before the i-751 approved. My i-751 waiver approved on Feb 4, 2010 at federal plaza, NY.and Immigration Officer stamped my passport IR-6 and Immigration officer took my fingerprint and 2 pictures and signature to create 10 years green card.I haven't received my permanent green card yet ,100 days passed. I just got a letter from 26 federal plaza G-56. they send me another appointment for next week at the same Federal Plaza and same officer, Please tell me that why they send me second appointment letter, i have been approved already and Officer stamped my passport already, please I need your help...

The appointment letter which is G-56 says that the reason for appointment for form I-751 and it says that bring with you passport and ID and green card which is I haven't received yet. i don't know what to do??? please help..

Edited by newyorkboy

You didn't like the answers you got on BritishExpats?

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Timeline

I had a i-751 waiver interview and the Immigration Officer approved my i-751 at the interview but i haven't received my biometric letter. I suppose to receive biometric letter first before the i-751 approved. My i-751 waiver approved on Feb 4, 2010 at federal plaza, NY.and Immigration Officer stamped my passport IR-6 and Immigration officer took my fingerprint and 2 pictures and signature to create 10 years green card.I haven't received my permanent green card yet ,100 days passed. I just got a letter from 26 federal plaza G-56. they send me another appointment for next week at the same Federal Plaza and same officer, Please tell me that why they send me second appointment letter, i have been approved already and Officer stamped my passport already, please I need your help...

The appointment letter which is G-56 says that the reason for appointment for form I-751 and it says that bring with you passport and ID and green card which is I haven't received yet. i don't know what to do??? please help..

Timeline?? :bonk:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.