The interview at the consulate was so easy. Everybody is very friendly. After you get in there are three different sections. At first you have bring the payment document and a photo. On the second person, you give all the necessary documents. They didn't want to have the proof of the relationship and I-864 form. Instead, I gave them i-134 form. The third person was the interviewer. He asked me a lot of questions. Here are some of them :
- What’s your fiancé‘s name?
- Where is your fiancé right now?
- How did you meet? When was that?
- How many times were you in the US before? Did you have a visa?
- Were you or your fiancé married before?
- Your fiancé is in the Airforce, is this correct?
- Where will you live? Have you been there before?
- Where did you engaged?
- In how many countries did you live?
- When was the last time you saw each other?
- When do you plan to travel to the US?
It was smooth and took less than 10 minutes.
At the end of the interview he told me that the visa is approved. And I would get my passport in 10 days. On the same day on the CEAC website it was " approved". In one day it turned into issued and I got my visa in 4 work days.