|France|| Review on October 22, 2019:|
|Review Topic: K1 Visa|
Good experience overall. Very few people were there today so it was overall fast. Mainly us citizens and few other visa applicants.
My appointment was at 10:45, I went through security check at 10:15 and got in line to give my document to a lady behind a booth soon after.
I was told to then sit and wait for my name to be called, 30 min later I was called to booth 8, an asian officer ask me to raise my right hand and tell only the truth to which I did.
He asked me around 8 to 10 different questions:
- So you are getting married soon?
- How did you two meet and when ?
- Have you been to the US ?
- Did she meet your family?
- Did you meet her family?
- When was the last time you guys were physically together and when?
- Did you travel together ? And where?
- Do you have any pictures of you both?
- Which photo is your favorite and why?
- Where was this photo taken?
And that was it ! He then went on to tell me : Congrats welcome to the united states, enjoy the wedding !
I left the embassy bt 11:45-12:10 PM