Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Other

  • Rank
  • Member # 56387

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
    K-1 Visa
  • Place benefits filed at
    California Service Center
  • Country

Immigration Timeline & Photos

Recent Profile Visitors

2,076 profile views
  1. The N600 document is confusing and hopefully we can get a FAQ added to the visajourney about it, however here is what the n-600insr say. You can file Form N-600 at any time if you became a U.S. citizen at birth or after birth, but before you turned 18 years of age. Filing this application is NOT a request to become a U.S. citizen. Filing this application is ONLY a request to obtain a Certificate of Citizenship which recognizes that you became a citizen on a particular date. The confusion for most people is the "after birth, but before you turned 18 years of age" where the before you turn 18 years of age applies to the after birth not the "can file Form N-600" at the beginning of the sentence. In many cases people prefer to obtain the Certificate of Citizenship since it doesn't expire like the passport can.