Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

1 Follower

About Lia_Ben

  • Rank
  • Member # 299701

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
    K-1 Visa
  • Country

Immigration Timeline & Photos

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. i am going to start processing my k1visa and k2visa for my child. I got divorced in 2015. and obtained sole/permanent custody of my child. yet my x has child visitation rights.(2 months once only he visits) 1.Do I need to get a letter of consent from my x ? 2.If he refuse to give, what are the other options 3.Has it ever been asked during the visa process or while crossing the ports? Thanks in Advance.