Jump to content

Our Journey

Members
  • Content Count

    187
  • Joined

  • Last visited


Reputation Activity

  1. Like
    Our Journey reacted to Michael2017 in PD 2016 Filers (F2A)   
    Hello Guys! We had our interview today and got approved. I would like to thank everyone here for the help and I wish all of you F2A2016 Filers best of luck with your own interviews.
     
  2. Thanks
    Our Journey reacted to Michael2017 in PD 2016 Filers (F2A)   
    Congrats Mate! It was a long journey! You deserve it! 
  3. Like
    Our Journey reacted to PD3 in PD 2016 Filers (F2A)   
    congratulations!!!
  4. Like
    Our Journey got a reaction from blessB in PD 2016 Filers (F2A)   
    Hello guys, here to report.
     
    I went to my interview  last week and i got approve. 
    The consular officer did not ask any document or proofs just ask me simple question about my wife and our marriage.
     
    Questions:
     
    Name of my wife
    When she enter the us
    Where she lives and with
    Date of our marriage
    Where and how we meet
    Where we marriage
    If she is a citizen or a Permanent resident
     
    That was all.
     
    Good luck to u all. 
     
    Pd october 13, 2016.
    Interview January 03, 2019.
  5. Like
    Our Journey got a reaction from inrainbows in PD 2016 Filers (F2A)   
    Hello guys, here to report.
     
    I went to my interview  last week and i got approve. 
    The consular officer did not ask any document or proofs just ask me simple question about my wife and our marriage.
     
    Questions:
     
    Name of my wife
    When she enter the us
    Where she lives and with
    Date of our marriage
    Where and how we meet
    Where we marriage
    If she is a citizen or a Permanent resident
     
    That was all.
     
    Good luck to u all. 
     
    Pd october 13, 2016.
    Interview January 03, 2019.
  6. Like
    Our Journey got a reaction from Michael2017 in PD 2016 Filers (F2A)   
    Hello guys, here to report.
     
    I went to my interview  last week and i got approve. 
    The consular officer did not ask any document or proofs just ask me simple question about my wife and our marriage.
     
    Questions:
     
    Name of my wife
    When she enter the us
    Where she lives and with
    Date of our marriage
    Where and how we meet
    Where we marriage
    If she is a citizen or a Permanent resident
     
    That was all.
     
    Good luck to u all. 
     
    Pd october 13, 2016.
    Interview January 03, 2019.
  7. Like
    Our Journey got a reaction from PD3 in PD 2016 Filers (F2A)   
    Guys good news I called a few minutes ago and they told me that my interview is schedule for January 03, 2019.
     
    Call  nvc they are giving Interviews.
     
    Pd 13, october 2016
    Country of interview Panama
    F2A
  8. Like
    Our Journey reacted to Xhoxh in PD 2016 Filers (F2A)   
    Congratulations 🎊🎈 
    Congratulations 🎊 
  9. Like
    Our Journey reacted to Michael2017 in PD 2016 Filers (F2A)   
    Yup, now something clicked. Called two times , first time nothing, 1 hour later, we had a date. January 24th for us in Frankfurt.
    Good luck to everyone.
  10. Like
    Our Journey got a reaction from Michael2017 in PD 2016 Filers (F2A)   
    Guys good news I called a few minutes ago and they told me that my interview is schedule for January 03, 2019.
     
    Call  nvc they are giving Interviews.
     
    Pd 13, october 2016
    Country of interview Panama
    F2A
  11. Like
    Our Journey got a reaction from Michael2017 in PD 2016 Filers (F2A)   
    You already said it. Im just guessing, is my personal opinion.
  12. Sad
    Our Journey got a reaction from Jane12345 in PD 2016 Filers (F2A)   
    For what I see,  I think this month is not going to be any movement at all.
     
    Absolute sadness
     
     
     
     
  13. Like
    Our Journey reacted to Michael2017 in PD 2016 Filers (F2A)   
    No, that is not yet the conclusion. 
     
    1. DOS has predicted 3 weeks - 5 weeks till January.
    2. No other category has moved. If for example F2B or F4 all got IL, but F2A not, than it means there will not be a movement.
    But no other category got IL, thus, we must wait. It will move 3 weeks, at least.
     
  14. Sad
    Our Journey got a reaction from Michael2017 in PD 2016 Filers (F2A)   
    For what I see,  I think this month is not going to be any movement at all.
     
    Absolute sadness
     
     
     
     
  15. Like
    Our Journey reacted to Michael2017 in PD 2016 Filers (F2A)   
    Amazing, yes it has been a long long journey and not over yet. People from China get IL currently, means the Chinese Embassy has given information to NVC. Thus, anyone from China should call NVC there is a good chance. Till now we have 3 weeks confirmed movement by Chinese Embassy. Let`s hope for one more week and "our journey" would get his interview
  16. Like
    Our Journey got a reaction from Michael2017 in PD 2016 Filers (F2A)   
    Well our waiting is almost over mate. What a journey is this process.
     
    Wish you good luck too and hope that we can be with our wives very soon.
     
    I will post an updated if i get one.
     
    Thanks a lot.
  17. Like
    Our Journey reacted to Michael2017 in PD 2016 Filers (F2A)   
    I would say for you, 50% chance for December and 50% chance for January, if your PD is 13th October, 2016. For me, 20% chance for December and 80% chance for January
    I wish you good luck! Keep watching the Facebook group for new Invitation letters that are sent out and call NVC if others around your PD have gotten ILs.
  18. Like
    Our Journey reacted to Weebee in PD 2016 Filers (F2A)   
    Call NVC and please let us know if you receive interview date. People are already getting them by phone. Also some Latin american counties receive ILs early on. 
  19. Like
    Our Journey reacted to IamsoftInTheEye in PD 2016 Filers (F2A)   
    There are people with PD October 3, 2016 getting their IL's already. Mine is Sept 16 and still nothing. 
    Very frustrating.
  20. Like
    Our Journey got a reaction from Michael2017 in PD 2016 Filers (F2A)   
    Hello Michael I hope you are well mate.
     
    Tell me your prediction for us, Interview in Dec or January mate?...
     
     
  21. Like
    Our Journey reacted to Weebee in PD 2016 Filers (F2A)   
    The new VB is out.
    https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal/visa-law0/visa-bulletin/2019/visa-bulletin-for-october-2018.html
     
    4 weeks movement for F2A, as expected ^^
  22. Like
    Our Journey reacted to raysn0w in PD 2016 Filers (F2A)   
    Not fake news, looks like the Visa Bulletin for the F2A category will move up to August  22.
  23. Like
    Our Journey reacted to Michael2017 in PD 2016 Filers (F2A)   
    Nice to hear from you again. We have very similar PD. I think chances are 40% for December  and 60% for January 2019.
  24. Like
    Our Journey got a reaction from Michael2017 in PD 2016 Filers (F2A)   
    Hello Michael
     
    Give me a estimate when do you think we are going to have our interview mate?... My wife and I want to be together by Christmas...   PD October 13, 2016.
  25. Like
    Our Journey reacted to Michael2017 in PD 2016 Filers (F2A)   
    Important part of September VB:
     
    H.  VISA AVAILABILITY IN THE COMING MONTHS
    FAMILY-sponsored categories (potential monthly movement)
    Worldwide dates:
    F1: Up to three weeks  (after October recovery)
    F2A: Three to five weeks 
    F2B: Up to six weeks
    F3: Three to five weeks (after October recovery)
    F4: Up to five weeks 
×
×
  • Create New...