Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About journadian

  • Rank
  • Member # 198348

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • State
    New Jersey

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
  • Place benefits filed at
  • Country

Recent Profile Visitors

1,840 profile views

Single Status Update

See all updates by journadian

  1. "Does your mother know you haven't done your taxes?!"


    Metaphorically speaking, taxes is like a hole of the unknown and I keep digging to understand more but BAM! it hits me with another landslide.. need to keep digging..


    Because of the recent landslide I have been researching more info for Canadian non-residents.





    Which guide and forms book should you use?

    The type of Canadian income you receive during the tax year determines which guide and forms book you should use.

    If you receive only income from employment or business use the General Income Tax and Benefit Package for the province or territory where you earn the income along with Guide T4058, Non-Residents and Income Tax. However, if you also receive other types of income (capital gains and/or taxable scholarships, fellowships, bursaries, or research grants), you will also need Form T2203, Provincial and Territorial Taxes for 2016 - Multiple Jurisdictions.

    If you receive only other types of taxable Canadian-source income (such as scholarships, fellowships, bursaries, or research grants, capital gains, or from a business with no permanent establishment in Canada), use the Income Tax and Benefit Package for Non-Residents and Deemed Residents of Canada.



    - from CRA site (http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/tx/nnrsdnts/ndvdls/nnrs-eng.html)

  • Create New...