Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About olamidey2kng

  • Rank
  • Birthday May 1
  • Member # 181178

Contact Methods

  • MSN

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • City
  • State

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
    K-1 Visa
  • Place benefits filed at
    Vermont Service Center
  • Country
  • Our Story
    All glory to God. Me and my wife meet in Europe and since then God has been just so wonderful to us during the immigration process and in our marriage.
  1. Hello, I remember during my time of filling with my wife. I was asked to get a police report from the country I was living that time, which is the Republic of Georgia. I went to the police head office and get it. It doesn't matter if you spend 12 months or 5 months in the country all they want to know is that you are not wanted in that country for any crime. I stayed in the Republic of Georgia lawfully for 8-9months. Advice: Go to police station and ask for a police report. They will check their data base to know if you are not a criminal and issued you a certificate. You might need to pay for the certificate but I am sure they will give you the documents needed.