gimygirl

Secrets Can't Be Kept Forever ...

51 posts in this topic

take 90 minutes out of your day today when you won't be disturbed. get comfortable with your bever of choice and watch one of the most inclusive 9/11 videos compiled to date.

Think for Yourself - 9/11 Mysteries

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

Music___Lennon___Imagine_by_jjjean6.png

Faith: not wanting to know what is true.~Nietzsche~

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

~Winston Churchill~

text___just_be_animated_colour_by_j.gif

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought for myself and I think the 9/11 conspiracies are masturbatory wish-fulfilment ;)

your edification shines .... since it's apparent you couldn't even sit long enough to watch the documentary, fishy. :( too bad

the 'official' story is even just a theory ... what makes one vastly different from the other? because one chooses to actually pose some real questions? questions that can be quantified ...

"fearing worse and ignorant of scientific principles, the human mind was readily manipulated"

"911 Mysteries is offered in the spirit of the American Constitution as an alternative analysis, an invitation for dialogue, a tool for awareness in the interest of the people good"

*I'm* interested in the welfare of my fellow americans and the state of our union. i am not naïve enough to think that our current and past gov'ts have been less than forthright and trustworthy.

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

~Winston Churchill~

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I trust the evidence of my own eyes. 9/11 was an unprecedented event - to my knowledge noone has intentionally flown a fully laden jet-liner into a building that size before, so how anyone can know for sure what would happen?

That's not to say that there aren't questions remaining. Of course, questions are all that conspiracy theories really consist of, as any proof would lead them beyond the realm of theory. Is it possible that by imagining our leaders as criminal masterminds we are crediting them with more intelligence than they do in fact posess? The second option of staggeringly mindnumbing incompetence is a far more typical (and far more likely) explanation.

.. staggeringly mindnumbing incompetence is a far more typical (and far more likely) explanation.

or is it that they know the ignorant public with widely accept that it was made to look like 'staggeringly mindnumbing incompetence'?

guess we'll have to wait another 50yrs to really learn the details (i.e. reichstag fire). at least i will be able to tell my children that i wrote to my senators and representatives and did my part to try for my country.

~Winston Churchill~

Timeline

.. staggeringly mindnumbing incompetence is a far more typical (and far more likely) explanation.

or is it that they know the ignorant public with widely accept that it was made to look like 'staggeringly mindnumbing incompetence'?

With regards to this event, that would also be unprecedented.

this would not be unprecedented ... remember pearl harbor? or this little tidbit:

"On July 3rd, 1969, the CIA gave birth to Islamic Fundamentalism when President Carter signed a directive for United States Intelligence to provide radical islamic thinking and Arms to afghan fighters, before the Soviet Union invaded." Documented in a 1998 interview Zbigniew Brzezinski, Carter's National Security Advisor

but with regards to this event ... it's unprecedented that never before, or since, has a steeling building collapsed due to the simultaneous weakening of their support structure due to an open fire.

~Winston Churchill~

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

this would not be unprecedented ... remember pearl harbor? or this little tidbit:

"On July 3rd, 1969, the CIA gave birth to Islamic Fundamentalism when President Carter signed a directive for United States Intelligence to provide radical islamic thinking and Arms to afghan fighters, before the Soviet Union invaded." Documented in a 1998 interview Zbigniew Brzezinski, Carter's National Security Advisor

but with regards to this event ... it's unprecedented that never before, or since, has a steeling building collapsed due to the simultaneous weakening of their support structure due to an open fire.

Carter? Carter was president in 1969? And he alone gave birth to Islamic dundamentalism? :blink::huh::huh:

James & Sara - Aug 12, 05

Humanity... destined to pass the baton shortly.

*ahem* ty mr mirror for pointing that out! :D

it was indeed july 3rd, 1979 ... (damn typos!!!)

~Winston Churchill~

Timeline

I don't "remember" pearl harbor - but aside from the destruction and loss of life, I'm not sure you can compare an act of war by the armed forces of a directly identifiable sovereign power - with the actions of a group of extremist civilians from several countries, unaffiliated (officially at least) with their respective countries.

The US has directly funded Osama and the Mujahadeen, that's not really in doubt, although I wouldn't be surprised if certain figures in this and previous administrations have taken pains to cover up their level of involvement. That's a whole different kettle of fish to suggesting that the American government declared war on its own people. In the US at least, that is also unprecedented.

Timeline
*ahem* ty mr mirror for pointing that out! :D

it was indeed july 3rd, 1979 ... (damn typos!!!)

oh tank gad... fer a minute there I thought you were tryin to say I was much older than I am.

Filed: Timeline
Carter? Carter was president in 1969?

The apparent time warp must be part of the conspiracy. You only think that Carter was POTUS from 1977-1981. In all actuality, he was POTUS in 1969 and the guy everyone thought was POTUS at the time was just a puppet of the "Behind-The-Scenes" Carter administration that was busy giving birth to Islamic Fundamentalism. Or something like that... :blink:

Timeline
Carter? Carter was president in 1969?

The apparent time warp must be part of the conspiracy. You only think that Carter was POTUS from 1977-1981. In all actuality, he was POTUS in 1969 and the guy everyone thought was POTUS at the time was just a puppet of the "Behind-The-Scenes" Carter administration that was busy giving birth to Islamic Fundamentalism. Or something like that... :blink:

just droppin topic for a bit... but thems are some awesome pics of the little one. Got you wrapped around the littlest finger yet ;)

That's a whole different kettle of fish to suggesting that the American government declared war on its own people. In the US at least, that is also unprecedented.

again, fishy .... not unprecedented ... guess Code named Operation Northwoods rings no bells for you??

~Winston Churchill~