SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part17)

6,063 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

HERE Y'LL GO CHATTER BOXES!!!! PART 17

LINK TO PART 16

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry3188797

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
i guess the priority thing has its exclusions.. i guess we just mean family first..

cuz i know there are some circumstances that would cause ur children to take a back seat for the good of the family and vice versa..

Quana, you always know how to say things the right way :blush::thumbs:

stop it girl.. u ago make me blush!! we know what u meant LOL.. i will never intend to alienate my husband for my children's sake.. nor will i try and make my kids feel like they don't matter.. but sometimes sides will be taken.. if we provide a environment of love and understanding hopefully each one will understand when their time to take 2nd comes.. same w/ my mom and sisters.. i love ya'll but we gotta take turns here honey LOL

for REAL.. i didn't know that DUH...

Q..ur so right..Husband/kids..same category for me...its me and my husband that brought about the kids in the first place..

BUT..i can see how it could be different if the spouse is not the kids biological child...i guess

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
look ya'll lef mi!!!

im trying this add reply ja p.. i never knew a thing.. but how do it now what u want to reply to??

is wah yuh a try sey Q..ahahhaaa

a bet di res a dem slow pokes still on prt 16 :)

4th LOL

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Q..ur so right..Husband/kids..same category for me...its me and my husband that brought about the kids in the first place..

BUT..i can see how it could be different if the spouse is not the kids biological child...i guess

i guess im bout to test this out my gyal

i just remember so many times.. taking up for things i did for my kids to my husband, and trying to prove to him that i was fair cuz there were other times when i didn't do things they wanted cuz i was standing behind him.. :unsure: and these was his kids girl!! LOL

being a mommy and wife is hard..

Timeline
finesse.. ya nuh do so well.. guess im not a good teacha LOL

NOBODY CYA TEACH FINESSE HOW FI DO DIS..WI AFFI GO SHOW HAR

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i guess the priority thing has its exclusions.. i guess we just mean family first..

cuz i know there are some circumstances that would cause ur children to take a back seat for the good of the family and vice versa..

Quana, you always know how to say things the right way :blush::thumbs:

stop it girl.. u ago make me blush!! we know what u meant LOL.. i will never intend to alienate my husband for my children's sake.. nor will i try and make my kids feel like they don't matter.. but sometimes sides will be taken.. if we provide a environment of love and understanding hopefully each one will understand when their time to take 2nd comes.. same w/ my mom and sisters.. i love ya'll but we gotta take turns here honey LOL

for REAL.. i didn't know that DUH...

this is the tricky part for sure....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.