TrueSelf

Uzbekistan help needed, Police, Courier, Traslation

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

:star:

I have read some of the recent postings and had additional questions: I hope few past/new posters maybe of help.

1. What translation service you used, do you have the phone, address and prices?and were they able to give you certification similar to this?

The certification format should include the certifier's name, signature, address, and date of certification. A suggested format is:

Certification by Translator

I [typed name], certify that I am fluent (conversant) in the English and ________ languages, and that the above/attached document is an accurate translation of the document attached entitled ______________________________.

Signature_________________________________

Date Typed Name

Address

2. What method US Embassy in Tashkent uses to deliver the package, DHL? And do the courier company call prior to delivering?

3. Police Certificate 16 years and older from all place lived more than 6 months. If finance lived in Samarkand live all her life and has sister in Tashkent, and willing to live in Tashkent, so it will be easy for courier and paperwork, would that cause any problems (I guess she doesn't have to get a police report from Tashkent if she has stayed there less than 6 month prior to the interview.). Where would she go to get police report?

US Embassy website mentions:

Police certificate(s): from each place an alien relative lived longer than 6 months since turning 16, with a translation. Uzbek citizens should apply for a police certificate at the Information Center at the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Uzbekistan, address: #1, Radjabi Street, Tashkent. Receiving hours: Tuesday and Thursday 3-4 p.m.

Above address is only for Tashkent or all Uzbekistan centrally located? What is the timeframe and cost?

4, Fiance' need all immunization for interview? or at medical check up?

5. How were the staff at Tashkent International Medical Clinic (TIMC).

Thanks for your time!

Regards

3) You answered your own question about WHERE!

4) No vaccinations required for K visa

Regarding question #3 they may say she have lived most of her life in Samarkand, so, go there and get a police report. I am not sure the the US Embassy in Tashkent mentions an address for police report, I am trying to figure out if this department responsible for police report in Taskent is for Tashkent resident only or overall Uzbekitsan citizens.

Thanks,

Edited by TrueSelf

BUMP?

Anyone?

3) You answered your own question about WHERE!

4) No vaccinations required for K visa

Regarding question #3 they may say she have lived most of her life in Samarkand, so, go there and get a police report. I am not sure the the US Embassy in Tashkent mentions an address for police report, I am trying to figure out if this department responsible for police report in Taskent is for Tashkent resident only or overall Uzbekitsan citizens.

Thanks,

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

The name of the agency shoud give you a hint....

Information Center at the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Uzbekistan

If it was only for Tashkent then it might be

Information Center at the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Tashkent

YMMV

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.