Zamo95

medical exam

4 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

hi everybody,

i would like to thank you guys everytime i have a chance to post here for all your supports and help, so am here to share some little experience about medical exam specially to ppl getting their cases apporved or having medical exams soon.

before the trip to casa (if not casablankish) make sure you have :

-passport

-CIN (ID)

-3 photos

-about 1100 dh (more is preferable)

you could pick one of the docs you have on the paper in pack3

i went to ZIRARI .

if you decide your trip to be on train stop in casa voyageurs or casa port

if it's the regular bus of course the bus station is OULAD ZIANE

if CTM it's close to casa port .

in all cases you just have to take a taxi to TAHA HOUCAINE STREET you pay less than 20 dh ,be there at 8:30 ,doc opens at 9.

as soon as you get in you hand your passport-ID-medical exam in pack 3-tell her when your interview is.

then you wait. she would send you later to a pharmacy about 100 m from her cabinet, to get 2 shots (309 dh), back to cabinet and wait again.

she will call you again to send you to laboratory to have your blood taken it's right in the next floor, tell them again when your interiew is, give passport, have blood taken, get back passport with a little paper , pay 360 dh then back down to cabinet. relax in the couch to be called again this time for a little trip to ALGER for X-RAYS, take a taxi for 7 dh, give your pssport again, pay 30 dh, then down stairs waiting again, once they photograph your langues make sure you get your passport BACK before you go back to doc cabinets (because you won't get x-rays resulat before at least 1 hour) so you just pick your passport and back to doc .

then be ready to meet doc for the shots ,she would check test your vision, then weight, take off your shirt lay down, answer some little questions, then look to the other part before she put 1st shot in your mussles, 2nd one in the other arm. put your shirt on and go out the girl outside will send you back to x-rays place to get results, you pay her 400 dh ,get your vaccinations worksheet duplicata

with passport and ID then you are DONE with holes in your body, make sure you go to pharmacy to get aspirine to avoid the shots not to be sooo sore.

i beg your pardon for my modest messy english

BEST OF LUCK TO ALLL OF YOU INSHALLAH.

SIMO and CARRIE.

I LOVE you my sweetheart now, tomorrow, forever and lonnnnnnnnnger than forever..

Filed: Timeline

Simo your English is absolutely adorable! I'm sure other people's fiancee's will greatly appreciate your details, and remember, your English will probably be easier for them to understand than ours will, so you probably explained things a lot better than any of us could have.

Congratuations on being finished with your exam. Good luck on your interview, although I doubt you'll need luck. You guys are an adorable couple.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi Simo,

Thanks for the blow by blow medical exam adventure! That should prove to be very helpful to those having an exam soon. Congrats on getting thru this and onto the interview now! Woooohooooo!!!!

You and Carrie are always in my thoughts and prayers - and it was truly wonderful to finally meet you in Marrakech! Please call Said when you're in Casa again. I'll be thinking of you and Carrie for your interview date! You'll do just fine ;)

Noura :luv:

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

thank you very much liz, everything inshallah will be fine, you know that things in casa are not that good like when abdel had interview anymore, but let's keep optimistic.

hi abdel and good luck with the rest or process there .

simo and carrie

that's nice of you noura thank you very much for your support and yes nice to meet you and said in marrakesh wanted so much to meet you again then have some dinner or lunch with my family but unfortunatly didn't hear from you since that afternoon, i stayed waiting for your call while doing some errands close the place, but i know time is going so fast and you have manythings to see or do you and said.

but glad you enjoyed marrakesh and essaouira later ,inshallah oneday we will make it together you with said and me with my princess inshallah.

thanks for your thoughts and prayers, inshallah everything will be good with interview.

best of luck in your process

simo and carrie

I LOVE you my sweetheart now, tomorrow, forever and lonnnnnnnnnger than forever..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.