Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Bringing wife's son from China

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China

Hi everyone,

First i want to say thank you to everyone here. Due to all the help i received here from all of you who replied my fiance came to the United States From China August 6th, 2007. We were married on September 21st 2007. We also filed our AOS and she just got fingerprinted on the 21st of Nov. Everything is moving right along and we are very happy. We now would like to bring her son over to USA from China. Can you please tell me what type of visa we need to apply for?. I am not sure what we need to do to bring her son here now. He is 16 years old and her ex husband has agreed to let him leave China to join his Mom here in the U.S.. Thanks again in advance for any help you can provide.

Keith and Hui

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China

If son was listed on the paperwork, there should be a K-2 waiting at the consulate, you need to contact the consulate.

Some reading:




Contact the consulate here with GUZ number from K-1 case.


OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.



Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...