CountryGirl

Ashley got an RFE for AOS .. G-325a needed for 5 year old

3 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Ashley's AOS case got an RFE today. They are asking for a G-325a for a 5 year old.

I was told before that she wouldn't need it so I didn't send one for her .. hmmm

Should she sign the G-325a ??

Should her mother sign the G-325a ??

Thanks in advance,

CB

It's unfortunate that happened since instructions state that G-325a required between ages 14 and 79. you did nothing wrong. something similar happened with my daughters AOS.

guess only thing to do is fill out and send the G-325a for your daughter. the instructions on the I-485 say a parent can sign for child under 14, so guess same would apply for the G-325a.

Edited by Roy and Yazi

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Mylene said that Ashley was made to sign her own biometrics paperwork so she thinks that maybe she should sign this as well .. hmmm .. now she tells me that they both signed the I-485 .. ugh .. :)

Donnie and Sylvia

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
“;}