akodiet

Case in the Philippines

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I need an advise. I have a pending case in the philippines, Stafa particulary, and it has not been settled. Im now on the process of getting my greencard, my wife is a citizen and she has petition me. will there be any effect on my case on the philippines to the processing of my legality in here, USA?

Please help me

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

You will have a problem with your NBI Clearance and that is one of the documents needed for the interview. Try getting one and if you did manage to get one I guess you will be okay.

05/18/07 married

05/29/07 sent I-130s for me & my daughter at CSC

06/16/07 checks for I-130 cashed

06/19/07 sent I-129F not waiting for noa1 but with printed online copies of checks cashed

06/25/07 check for I-129f cashed

06/29/07 transferred I-129f to CSC

07/03/07 received noa1 in the mail for I-129f

10/31/07 approved K3 and my I-130 except for my daughter

11/05/07 received NOA2 in the mail

12/01/07 received mail from NVC/yey we got our case number

12/20/07 went to St. Lukes and had my early medical exam

01/30/08 schedule for medical

02/07/08 interview, approved!

02/12/08 visa pick-up/cfo

02/14/08 POE-LAX

06/19/08 AOS mailed thru USPS

06/22/08 AOS delivered to Chicago IL

06/28/08 check cashed

06/30/08 received NOA1 dated 06/25/08

07/26/08 biometrics appointment

09/09/08 received EAD card in the mail

12/03/08 received interview letter for Jan 21 2009

01/21/09 approved for conditional permanent residence

02/02/09 permanent residence card arrived in the mail

10/21/10 submit form to remove conditions

01/21/11 10 year gc received

03/05/12 mailed my N-400

03/06/12 received email that they have my N-400

04/05/12 biometrics

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Im already in US and already processed my papers I just worry that in case I get to be interviewed they see my pending case in the philippines....

quote name='akodiet' date='Nov 26 2007, 12:23 AM' post='1357074']

I need an advise. I have a pending case in the philippines, Stafa particulary, and it has not been settled. Im now on the process of getting my greencard, my wife is a citizen and she has petition me. will there be any effect on my case on the philippines to the processing of my legality in here, USA?

Please help me

Im already in US and already processed my papers I just worry that in case I get to be interviewed they see my pending case in the philippines....

quote name='akodiet' date='Nov 26 2007, 12:23 AM' post='1357074']

Please help me

Can't see where the beneficiaries credit problem or case in the Philippines would have any affect on adjusting status.

Surprised they let you leave the country tho.

Edited by Haole

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

You might get more responses by posting in the Philippines forum

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.