~PalmTreeGurl~

movement certificate paper

151 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:crying: Its been 4 weeks yesterday and he still didnt get the Movement Certificate... another guy on here waited for 4 weeks and just got his today... WHY IS IT TAKING SOOOOO LONG FOR THIS MOVEMENT CERTIFICATE?????

Moody? or anyone else that had to get a MC paper... what to do what to do!!! ??? Can we ask the Embassy anything about it ? Can he reapply? Can he go to a police office and ask??? Is there ANY WAY possible that they WONT give him one??? He never travelled before but his dad did

Why did it take one guy 2 weeks, another guy 3 weeks, another guy 4 weeks and we still waiting for ours !!!

I AM VERY EMOTIONALLY UPSET TODAY ! :crying:

-Tam

Edited by TamaraLovesAdam
10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Hey Tam,

Sitting here talking with Wael he said...Adam must go himself to the director of the Immigration here in Alexandria and explain to him that he requested two movement cerificates, one from Alex and one from Cairo, and ask his advice for the delay in MC issuance.

Wael has done this when he has had to renew his passport, change his profession, Army stamp on his passport and getting my resident visa stamp last year. This is the most effective way to find out by GOING DIRECTLY TO SEE THE DIRECTOR and talk to him.

We hope this will help Adam and good luck to you both...

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Timeline
Hey Tam,

Sitting here talking with Wael he said...Adam must go himself to the director of the Immigration here in Alexandria and explain to him that he requested two movement cerificates, one from Alex and one from Cairo, and ask his advice for the delay in MC issuance.

Wael has done this when he has had to renew his passport, change his profession, Army stamp on his passport and getting my resident visa stamp last year. This is the most effective way to find out by GOING DIRECTLY TO SEE THE DIRECTOR and talk to him.

We hope this will help Adam and good luck to you both...

Thank U Jeanne & Wael...

I only slept 4 hours last night and I cant sleep and I am already late to work... feeling sooo sick of this whole process...

:cry: If our only crime was LOVE then dont torture me for over a year ! :cry:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I am sorry for that!

بســــم اللـــــه الــــرحمـن الــــرحــــيم

My N-400 timeline, I hope it will help - Local Office (Chula Vista Field Office - San Diego)

10/01/2010: Application was sent.

10/04/2010: Application was received.

10/06/2010: Email received "Application has been received" & Noticed Date.

10/07/2010: "Touch"

10/08/2010: "Touch" & Check was Cashed

10/09/2010: NOA1 Received via mail.

10/22/2010: Status Changed Online "Request for evidence" It was for Biometrics.

10/25/2010: Request for evidence recieved "Biometrics Notice".

11/18/2010: Biometrics date ==> 11:00AM. Biometrics was taken On time.

12/03/2010: "Yellow Letter" Received.

12/06/2010: "Touch" Case Moved to "Testing and Interview".

12/08/2010: Interview Letter received via mail.

01/13/2011: Interview Date. Done, " Thanks To ALLAH, I Passed the Test.

01/18/2011: Oath Letter was Sent.

01/20/2011: Oath Letter Recieved via mail.

01/28/2011: Oath Date. ==> Done, I am a U.S. Citizen

01/31/2011: Applied for a U.S. Passport Book, And, U.S. Passport Card.

02/25/2011: Passport Book's Received.

02/26/2011: Passport Card's Received.

02/28/2011: Certificate Of Naturalization's Returned.

Game Over.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Is everyone required to get this certificate? If so can you start the process before you have the visa?

Not everyone is required and if you start the process before the visa it is very likely that they'll have you do it again since realistically it could state he never went anywhere but then he could have gone somewhere after you give it to them during the visa process.

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

I am sorry Tam that you are having a rough time.. :crying: ... worrying about the certificate will bring you down.

But, I feel like the other guy getting his MC is a good sign. Maybe all Adam has to do is go down and talk with someone and they will issue it to him. Take Wael's advice. It can't hurt to try!

GOOD LUCK!!! I hope that he gets it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good_luck_l.jpg

bollywood.gifBolly5.gif

My brother, believe, if you wish, in a stone, but don't dare strike me with it. You are free to worship what you wish,

but others' beliefs do not concern you. - Wafa Sultan

qualitydisplaya1.gif11573404S-1-vi.gifdontbelieve-mufkin.gif

www.sparealife.org

www.lazyenvironmentalist.com

www.freerice.com

glitteryourway-a2b509eb.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I agree, have your husband go & ask in person.

I hope he gets the MC soon and that your visa is issued soon as well.

Good luck 2 you 2 and 2 everyone waiting.

I-130

8/07/06 mailed I-130 to VSC

8/17/06 NOA1

12/14/06 NOA2

1/24/07 sent I-824 to have I-130 forwarded to NVC

6/15/07 NVC case # assigned.............It's about time!!

9/16/07 case complete after 2 RFE's for DS230

10/9/07 Interview

10/16/07 VISA!!

I-129F

9/10/06 mailed I-129F

9/19/06 NOA1

12/15/06 NOA2

1/09/07 Packet 3 received from Cairo Embassy

2/12/07 Packet 3 returned to Cairo Embassy

5/6/07 Interview..........It's about time!!

ضَاقتْ فلّما استَحْكمَتْ حَلقا تها فُرِجَتْ..................وَ كِدْتُ أظنها لا تفرجُ

Timeline

OK now tomorrow will be 5 weeks of waiting for Movement Ceritificate.... this is getting RIDICULOUS :angry:

they told him at the office thats its depending on the persons name... how many times do i gotta hear this... the embassy, the security checks and now the MC paper office... 5+weeks is ridiculous!!! :angry:

Timeline

Well, my husband will be getting his MC paper on Monday or Tuesday...

AND we found out whyyy it took soooooo long to get it! The *top* cop went to do the pilgrimage to mecca during the month of ramadan and looks like NO one took over his job of finalizing the MC papers from Cairo... which made us therefore wait 6 weeks for the MC paper which the embassy wants ... too bad there is no way to protest or anyone to complain to.... so while he is enjoying his 6 weeks... hes been keeping my husband and I very STRESSED about the UNKNOWN and keeping the embassy waiting for our MCpaper and passport... i hope he asked for forgiveness for majorly inconviencing people & not putting someone in his place while he was on vacation...

yah im just a lil bit mad about this situation I'd say...

normally Im good with life and dont let the little things bother me... but this whole year of government process and all the *lil things to wait on has really hit some of my nerves...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.