ScottNelyn

Filipinas

86 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
It has got to be the long silky black hair! Oh, and the Tagalog language. Sobrang sexy ang boses ng isang magandang pinay na ginagamit ang tagalog!

Ahem... what about those from the south? ;) the bisaya/visayan who seldom speaks tagalog but rather using the cebuano language hehehe... :lol:

just kidding...

Uhmmm Yes what about me?? :lol: and what about my friends and my co-bisayan gurls and others who does not speak tagalog as their first dialect?LOL You must be kidding dude :blink::lol::lol: I am sweet as in super sweet that ants are biting me :lol: hahaha but I dont speak tagalog yet I can fluently speak the language. BTW J/K..... Every filipina by nature is a sweet person.

sweet girl from mindanao,

FLOR **sigh** hehehehe

right on gurl :thumbs: bisdak is pretty too and supah sweet!!! :lol:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

haha..you got me there! I don't know Cebuano, only Tagalog, but I am sure you fine ladies are just as nice.

Jeff and Lenie

11/23/03 - Find out I am going to the Philippines

03/15/04 - First trip to the Philippines

02/17/05 - We meet in Paete Laguna

01/18/06 - I get home to America

We write each other all the time

05/04/07 - Leave for my second trip

05/10/07 - Lenie and I are officially dating

05/22/07 - I come back home :(

07/02/07 - File I-129F

07/19/07 - Receive notice I forgot to sign the check :(

07/26/07 - Receive NOA1

12/13/07 - Receive NOA2

01/07/08 - NVC Receives Petition

01/14/08 - NVC Send Petition to Manila Embassy

02/26/08 - St. Lukes Medical PASSED

03/04/08 - Interview APPROVED!

05/10/08 - Wedding Day!

Timeline

It was love at first sight when I saw my honey. I had thoughts, how could a woman of such beauty be single? My honey never has a bad picture, even if she says she looks pangit, I think she looks beautiful always. I love my honey's inner qualities as well as her exterior gifts, she truly is my other half. She illuminates my soul. I love you baby.

Timeline
It was love at first sight when I saw my honey. I had thoughts, how could a woman of such beauty be single? My honey never has a bad picture, even if she says she looks pangit, I think she looks beautiful always. I love my honey's inner qualities as well as her exterior gifts, she truly is my other half. She illuminates my soul. I love you baby.

"Thank you honey!" (L)

I'm beautiful because of you...

"Thank you honey!" (L)

I'm beautiful because of you...

Wow, how sweet!!! :thumbs: Sa bisaya "basig alamigason baya mo dong ug day" :luv: (Apil pud ko sa mga BISDAK nga maanyag :lol: )..

Hope you both be sweet to each other for the rest of your lives. :thumbs: God speed.

Edited by dbears

ROC

still waiting for GC replacement

N-400

04/23/2012...... N-400 packet sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

04/24/2012...... N-400 delivered signed for by J. Arthur; priority date according to NOA1

04/27/2012...... Check cashed

04/30/2012...... Received NOA 1 dated April 26, 2012

06/01/2012...... Received notice for biometrics dated May 29, 2012

06/20/2012...... Biometrics schedule (early bio June 05, 2012)

06/18/2012...... Email notification, N400 placed in line for interview

06/29/2012...... Email notification, N400 scheduled for interview

07/05/2012...... Interview Letter Received

08/07/2012...... Interview (PASSED)

Link to: Full timeline

God is in CONTROL. His time is always better than mine: never too early yet never late, always the perfect time.

Ako pud....a certified Bisdak!.. :yes:

And I agree all Filipinas regardless from Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao are all sweet and beautiful, not to mention very caring and loving....

...oh well, my hubby thinks I am very sweet, caring and beautiful ... :luv: .... bahala saging basta loving.. :lol:(L)

Edited by Bernie4Bien

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Syria
Timeline
good thing my husband dont think they are the worlds most beautiful or he would have married one of them and not me.

well i guess your husband is not as lucky as other american guy

my husband is more lucky...he has me. and trust me if he wanted one he could have had one. they chased him around saudi arabia like a dog in heat.

good thing my husband dont think they are the worlds most beautiful or he would have married one of them and not me.

Yea, I believe beauty is everywhere Im a proud filipina but I also admire other races beauty, just like korean beauties they are the top on my list LOL. Your husband is lucky cuz he chose you and that makes him having a good taste when it comes to beauty!!!!

thank u...that is very sweet of u to say. and u r right...there are beautiful woman in every country.

Timeline
Can anyone tell me why Filipinas are the most beautiful women in the world?

:whistle:

AOS Process:

Mar. 11, 2008- ARRIVED US

Mar. 12, 2008- got married

00-00-0000-Temple wedding-Mormon church

Mar.13, 2008-completed vaccinations-I693A supplement from CS

Mar. 18, 2008- sent the AOS package(I-485 and EAD)..applied for SSN..

Mar.19, 2008-Delivered. signed for by V Bustamante-took and passed written driving test

Mar.25, 2008-Check cashed-Received SSN

Mar.27,2008-Received NOA's in mail-Case available online

Mar.28, 2008-Received Biometrics appointment in mail-04/08/08

Apr.08,2008-Biometrics DONE

Apr.08-09,2008-TOUCHED

Apr.14,2008-Transfer Notice date to California(I-485)

Apr.17,2008-Received Notice in the mail about the transfer

Apr.20 and 22,2008-I-485 TOUCHED..No touch on EAD

Apr.24, 2008-Received AR driver license

May 07, 08, 09, 12, 13, 2008- I-485 TOUCHED..

May 16, 2008- I-765 Card production ordered -1st email

May 19, 2008- I-485 TOUCHED

May 21, 2008-I-765 Card production ordered-2nd email

May 22, 2008- I-765 TOUCHED

May 23, 2008-I765 Approval notice sent-3rd email

May 24, 2008- EAD in hand

May 28, 2008-AOS Card production ordered..yehey!!!got another email saying "Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident"

May 29, 2008-AOS TOUCHED

June 03, 2008- Green Card in hand

• 3 weeks later...

well i guess your husband is not as lucky as other american guy

my husband is more lucky...he has me. and trust me if he wanted one he could have had one. they chased him around saudi arabia like a dog in heat.

Yea, I believe beauty is everywhere Im a proud filipina but I also admire other races beauty, just like korean beauties they are the top on my list LOL. Your husband is lucky cuz he chose you and that makes him having a good taste when it comes to beauty!!!!

thank u...that is very sweet of u to say. and u r right...there are beautiful woman in every country.

who chased your husband? :blink:

Removal of Conditions :

August 16, 2010 - Petition received by USCIS Vermont Center

August 20, 2010 - NOA1 received

October 4, 2010 - Biometrics

January 3, 2011 - Permanent 10 yr. Green Card Received.

Timeline
because we eat with spoon and fork! :D:lol::P

As a "re-educated" westerner, I can tell you that I now know just how multi-purpose a spoon can be!!!! :) hehehe

:lol:

Warm Regards,

Samby

Wishing Everyone Speed, Success, Happiness and Love,

TinTin and Samby

Timeline
Ok... Ok... Let's just mark me down as being an admirer of Asian booty... :wub: Oppsss, I really meant beauty... :blush: Please forgive my Freudian slip... :P

Cheers!!!

Sheriff Uling

Asian booty? I thought it was a fact that Asian women have no butts. :P Buhdunkadunk is not a word you'll find in any Asian dictionary.

Well, Steven, you obviously haven't met TinTin yet!! hehehe :D

Warm Regards,

Samby

Wishing Everyone Speed, Success, Happiness and Love,

TinTin and Samby

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

As a retired military man, I've been fortunate enough to have traveled to more than 60 countries. I've seen women so breathtakinly beautiful it defies description but without hesitation, no place on earth has as many women who fit this observation than the Philippines. What makes Filipina women so beautiful and in my girl's case, so dangerous? :P I ask the latter because apparently, according to her family, my Filipina has on two separate occasions, caused an automobile accident when men drove past her while she was simply walking down the street. :devil: I'm sure there are many wives/girlfriends of members here who could likewise, cause such commotion.

Aside from their obvious beauty, I think their attractiveness comes from their purity of soul and warm heart. Filipina women, despite conditions that would drive others to tears, always seem to be smiling. But if we're talking visual beauty, I'll paraphrase Lord Byron, who sums it up for me personally when it comes to my girl:

Around her shone

The nameless charms unmark'd by her alone.

The light of love, the purity of grace,

The mind, the music breathing from her face,

The heart whose softness harmonized the whole,

And, oh! those eyes were themselves a soul.

cres-1.jpg

"Distance extinquishes little passions yet intensifies great ones."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.