Abby-Ron

November NOA2 approvals for USEM interviewers

181 posts in this topic

Hey just wondering I was looking through different case numbers mnl2007817xxx I am guessing have all been scheduled an interview.. Tell me if I am wrong. mnl2007818xxx I don't think have been assigned an interview date at all as well as nml2007819xxx which is where I lie.. Let me know if any one's number doesn't match my thought

Just tring to figure out how soon I will have a date so I can get tickets.

Thanks for the help :)

Tim

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey just wondering I was looking through different case numbers mnl2007817xxx I am guessing have all been scheduled an interview.. Tell me if I am wrong. mnl2007818xxx I don't think have been assigned an interview date at all as well as nml2007819xxx which is where I lie.. Let me know if any one's number doesn't match my thought

Tim

I was able to pull up a list of all valid case numbers in Manila with case number starting at mnl2007817xxx of which 91 records are valid. I hope one of mine is here. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Tim

I was able to pull up a list of all valid case numbers in Manila with case number starting at mnl2007817xxx of which 91 records are valid. I hope one of mine is here. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

How and where were you able to pull up these case numbers? Please provide website and process you used, as I'd like to repeat for my information and sequence. We've got case number mnl2007830xxx and I'm wondering what we can get done while I'm visiting there over the Xmas holidays. I'm not expecting the Interview, as that'd be too quick.

K1 Visa Process
USPS Express Mail I-129F Package sent to USCIS VT Service Center 07/05/07
NOA-1 Received: Notice Date 07/11/07
NOA-2 Received: Notice Date 11/20/07
Medical conducted 12/21, 26, 28/07, 01/02/08
USEM Interview conducted 01/04/08
Visas picked up at USEM (request non-delivery) 01/08/08
Family (Mom & kids) arrive Washington, DC 01/13/08

AOS Process
USPS Priority Mail package to USCIS Chicago Lockbox 03/14/08
Arrived Chicago Lockbox 03/16/08
Checks Cashed for AOS fees 04/24/08
NOA1s received 04/25/08
Biometrics (spouse & 3 kids) 05/14/08
AOS transferred to CSC 05/23/08

Timeline
Hi,

Honey ko and I just got the NOA2 and we're really psyched that this part of the process is over. Just email and change to USCIS website still, haven't got the actual hardopy yet. I'll be checking the mail for that. I'm scheduled to fly over to celebrate Xmas with her and the kids, so with any luck, in addition to the very, very Merry Christmas we will have, I'll be over there to help out with some of the things she's got to do to prepare.

Best wishes to all.

By the way, I called NVC on Mon Nov 26 late (11:30pm) and got a very nice lady who confirmed that they'd rec'd the package from USCIS and entered it into the system. She was able to give me our case number MNL2007830xxx and confirmed that the kids were associated with the case. She said it should be shipped to USEM on Wed/Thur, so I'm praying for their fast processing.

K1 Visa Process

AOS Process
NOA1s received 04/25/08

I called the US embassy last night and got a very nice lady that told me they had received my case the same day the NVC had mailed it. She must have been talking about a fax or electronic copy. Still I am very happy about it. :) I wish they would give me an interview date so I can request it off from work soon. My job is asking me to put in my request for vacation for 2008 now and I hate guessing. I know it will all work out and I am so happy this is coming to an end.

God bless

Tim

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi everyone i called nvc this morning they recieved noa2 this morning nov 28 and they put it in there system today, they also gave me our manila case number. good luck i hope everyone else waiting here also has there noa2 already at nvc and they hurry up and send them on to usm

June 21, 2007 sent 129f to csc

Nov 8, 2007 noa2

Nov 12,2007 hardcopy received in mail

Nov 28, 2007 nvc received noa2 from uscis california

Nov 29, 2007 nvc sends case to manila case #mnl2007832xxx

feb 2 2008 flying to manila

feb 8 2008 interview.

feb 8 2008 approved

feb 17 we both arrive in san francisco yey!

mar 8 wedding

may 31 file for aos and ead

june28 biometrics appoinment

sept 15 recieved appt letter aos interview on oct..30

oct 30 passed interview for aos waiting for greencard in the mail !!!

nov 12 Greencard in hand woo hoo

august 3 2010 file for removal of conditional greencard

august 10 Noa1

Sep 9 Biometrics

Dec 1 approved

Dec 8 10 Year Greencard recieved

Timeline
nice waiting with you all got noa2 nov 8 good luck to us all

wow you received your NVC notice so fast after you got the hard copy of your NOA2, we're approved last Nov 12 and received hard copy of it last Nov 27 hope we received our NVC as fast as yours.... hoping :(

CONGRATS AND GOOD LUCK!!!

our timeline:

=o= PROCESSING =O=

06-Jul-07 ----- sent I-129F

16-Jul-07 ----- NOA1

21-Nov-07 ----- NOA2

27-Dec-07 ----- NVC sent file to USEM

16-Jan-08 ----- mailed packet 4

28-Jan-08 ----- recvd packet 4

03-Mar-08 ----- medical date (planning to go earlier probably 2nd wk of Feb)

13-Feb-08 ----- thanks God im done with my medical exam taken Feb 12 & released Feb13

very smooth processing God is Good All the Time

10-Mar-08 ----- interview date there's no big deal in USEM especially if u'r with ur fiance

25-Mar-08 ----- visa on hand (Thank you Lord)

=o= USA =o=

09-Apr-08 ----- arrived in the USA(POE Minn/st pl) thanks God i made it by myself. God is Good All the Time

25-May-08 ----- OUR BIG DAY!!! (1yr after engaged)

05-Jun-08 ------ got SSN

25-Jun-08 ------ got driver's permit

08-Oct-08 ------ passed the road test... yeyyyy i can drive alone now... thank you Lord

=o= AOS =o=

26-Jun-08 ------ Filed/Sent AOS

03-Jul-08 ------ Received Biometric appointment

23-Jul-08 ------ Biometric appointment date

12-Sep-08 ----- Got mah GC

I-129f was approved in 141 days from your filing date.

hi everyone i called nvc this morning they recieved noa2 this morning nov 28 and they put it in there system today, they also gave me our manila case number. good luck i hope everyone else waiting here also has there noa2 already at nvc and they hurry up and send them on to usm

Congrats! We basically have the same NOA2 notice date, but NVC hasnt received my case yet.. I just called and same "it could take up to 2 to 4 weeks and up to 90days" speech. I guess Ill call back tomorrow again...

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I think we are in this group also, we received our NOA2 on Nov 20.

We think that our interview will be early Feb, hopefully the first week.

From reading this thread, I will start calling the NVC after Dec 10 to see if they have the NOA2 yet.

This is a good thread, I will make sure to keep an eye on this one.

Good luck to all, and god bless.

NOA2 - November 20 , 2007 (11/20/07)

Interview in MNL - March 4 , 2008

I think I am back at the point of going crazy.. This wait is killing me!! It seems the embassy has stopped scheduling for the month... Please God let it be soon.

Tim

How and where were you able to pull up these case numbers? Please provide website and process you used, as I'd like to repeat for my information and sequence. We've got case number mnl2007830xxx and I'm wondering what we can get done while I'm visiting there over the Xmas holidays. I'm not expecting the Interview, as that'd be too quick.

The website is at http://203.177.135.10/ivappointment/login.asp Im currently trying to find the next batch of numbers that valid case numbers with schedule appointments but no luck after cases starting from mnl2007819XXX.

Tim

I was able to pull up a list of all valid case numbers in Manila with case number starting at mnl2007817xxx of which 91 records are valid. I hope one of mine is here. :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

The website is at http://203.177.135.10/ivappointment/login.asp Im currently trying to find the next batch of numbers that valid case numbers with schedule appointments but no luck after cases starting from mnl2007819XXX.

I Havn't seen any mnl2007819XXX with schedules.. What am I missing?

Timeline

hi all i called nvc again this morning and they told me they already sent the case to manila on nov 29 after recieving it on nov 28 .i was suprised and very happy they sent so quick.good luck to everyone else here waiting i hope all our paperwork gets to the embassy fast and our interviews are soon.

June 21, 2007 sent 129f to csc

Nov 8, 2007 noa2

Nov 12,2007 hardcopy received in mail

Nov 28, 2007 nvc received noa2 from uscis california

Nov 29, 2007 nvc sends case to manila case #mnl2007832xxx

feb 2 2008 flying to manila

feb 8 2008 interview.

feb 8 2008 approved

feb 17 we both arrive in san francisco yey!

mar 8 wedding

may 31 file for aos and ead

june28 biometrics appoinment

sept 15 recieved appt letter aos interview on oct..30

oct 30 passed interview for aos waiting for greencard in the mail !!!

nov 12 Greencard in hand woo hoo

august 3 2010 file for removal of conditional greencard

august 10 Noa1

Sep 9 Biometrics

Dec 1 approved

Dec 8 10 Year Greencard recieved

Timeline

Tim

Yep, but how are you doing this? Are you cycling through the number sequentially? Or do you know of some way to use search characters to pull up a block at a time? I've already got our MNL case number and would just like to see the interview schedule to get an idea when we might be slotted.

K1 Visa Process

AOS Process
NOA1s received 04/25/08

Yep, but how are you doing this? Are you cycling through the number sequentially? Or do you know of some way to use search characters to pull up a block at a time? I've already got our MNL case number and would just like to see the interview schedule to get an idea when we might be slotted.

I have a way to search them so I dont have to type out all the case numbers that have valid schedules in the website.

For instance, MNL2007810XXX has only 9 valid numbers in the website, and yes I know what they are, and all are scheduled for medical on Dec 27, 2007 and have Embassy interview on Jan 4, 2008.

Edited by rlpolo78

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.