gori

ANY GORI'S/GORA'S MARRIED TO PAKISTANI'S??

20 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
We have been discussing about me moving to pakistan for a lil while. He is in Rawalpindi......and I would love to go and stay.

ok thats cool, u guys are waiting for NOA and i am waiting for my ap to get finished , i wish u best of luck

Lahore is not the worst place....I've been everywhere and it's probably one of the best places (of course, that's an outsiders opinion). Karachi is boring and too much like New York, and right now I wouldn't live in Rawalpindi. I have a brother in law there and he says he doesn't even want to live there.....but of course like everywhere in the world.....it's all in the perspective of the person involved. I'm not worried about what's going on in Pakistan as a whole, but there are def. parts that aren't safe at all, especially for foreigners. I love Pakistan though...and can't wait to go back

Not to start a Karachi vs Lahore or NYC vs Etc..debate, but i beg to differ Karachi and NYC are everything but boring and when comparsion to Lahore which is a primarlily urban i.e NJ . Lived in all there these cities and if we were to compare notes i am sure Karachi will come out as more vibrant (less than it was 15 yrs ago) but neverthelss a happening city like New York.

Well, I think perhaps I miswrote...when I compared Karachi to NY I was just speaking in crime.....not that no other city has crime...but from a comparison of NY crime to other parts of the u.s. and vice versa with Karachi and Pk. I won't get into a debate over Karchi or Lahore either....the Karachiets and Lahorees can't even solve that one! My favorite argument (as a joke) from Lahorees is that you get Karachiets moving TO Lahore and not vice versa....of course it's a joke. I didn't intend to start anything or insult anywhere quite frankly. I love Lahore because, to me, it offers everything.....culture, night life, old world and new-if you will.....but as I said before..that's just me. No offense meant to anyone! My husband grew up in all three cities plus other areas of Pakistan so I don't intend to say anyone is actually better or not.....it's all personal preference. Much like living in the U.S...I've lived in 15 states and I have my favorite places and those I wish never to return to....but that doesn't make them actually worthless. Regardless of where in Pakistan we all like......I JUST WANT TO GET MY HUSBAND HERE! (but PK is still my second home)

speaking about crime , then u need to select my city (peshawar) coz it is the least crime city in pakistan now days , in karachi and lahore , u cant keep good cellphone in your pocket , thats the biggest problem , last week i was watching geo they were saying 1700 registered street crime happened in karachi , that is alot and i know it is getting worse day by day .

Peshawar is small city as compare to karachi and lahore , but its nice place , when you are born and raised trust me u will have just that natural feelings for that place, no matter if your living in heaven u will miss u r home town , its natural i can not compare my city with any thing its just great place to live ........

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
We have been discussing about me moving to pakistan for a lil while. He is in Rawalpindi......and I would love to go and stay.

ok thats cool, u guys are waiting for NOA and i am waiting for my ap to get finished , i wish u best of luck

Lahore is not the worst place....I've been everywhere and it's probably one of the best places (of course, that's an outsiders opinion). Karachi is boring and too much like New York, and right now I wouldn't live in Rawalpindi. I have a brother in law there and he says he doesn't even want to live there.....but of course like everywhere in the world.....it's all in the perspective of the person involved. I'm not worried about what's going on in Pakistan as a whole, but there are def. parts that aren't safe at all, especially for foreigners. I love Pakistan though...and can't wait to go back

Not to start a Karachi vs Lahore or NYC vs Etc..debate, but i beg to differ Karachi and NYC are everything but boring and when comparsion to Lahore which is a primarlily urban i.e NJ . Lived in all there these cities and if we were to compare notes i am sure Karachi will come out as more vibrant (less than it was 15 yrs ago) but neverthelss a happening city like New York.

Well, I think perhaps I miswrote...when I compared Karachi to NY I was just speaking in crime.....not that no other city has crime...but from a comparison of NY crime to other parts of the u.s. and vice versa with Karachi and Pk. I won't get into a debate over Karchi or Lahore either....the Karachiets and Lahorees can't even solve that one! My favorite argument (as a joke) from Lahorees is that you get Karachiets moving TO Lahore and not vice versa....of course it's a joke. I didn't intend to start anything or insult anywhere quite frankly. I love Lahore because, to me, it offers everything.....culture, night life, old world and new-if you will.....but as I said before..that's just me. No offense meant to anyone! My husband grew up in all three cities plus other areas of Pakistan so I don't intend to say anyone is actually better or not.....it's all personal preference. Much like living in the U.S...I've lived in 15 states and I have my favorite places and those I wish never to return to....but that doesn't make them actually worthless. Regardless of where in Pakistan we all like......I JUST WANT TO GET MY HUSBAND HERE! (but PK is still my second home)

speaking about crime , then u need to select my city (peshawar) coz it is the least crime city in pakistan now days , in karachi and lahore , u cant keep good cellphone in your pocket , thats the biggest problem , last week i was watching geo they were saying 1700 registered street crime happened in karachi , that is alot and i know it is getting worse day by day .

Peshawar is small city as compare to karachi and lahore , but its nice place , when you are born and raised trust me u will have just that natural feelings for that place, no matter if your living in heaven u will miss u r home town , its natural i can not compare my city with any thing its just great place to live ........

I'm not going to event touch Peshawar :P

Edited by gori

hahahaa , why are u also scared from peshawar its nice place , trust me very nice place indeed , the problem with alot of people they go by hear say , i will say come here and see by ur self be my guest , there isnt wrong with peshawar , if some things is going on in swat or waziristan or in bajawarr doesnt mean whole place is messed up , and our govt is fighting america war, and we are loosing it day by day , its preety shameful for us that our military cant control those areas, its isnt fight of one man there any more the whole triable area is against our Dictator "MUSHRAF" so please dont think samething is going on all round N.W.F.P its few areas that is going on , and i have great life , along with onething in my head that i can get shot or killed or die any time with Allah wants and no one can stop it except him .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hahahaa , why are u also scared from peshawar its nice place , trust me very nice place indeed , the problem with alot of people they go by hear say , i will say come here and see by ur self be my guest , there isnt wrong with peshawar , if some things is going on in swat or waziristan or in bajawarr doesnt mean whole place is messed up , and our govt is fighting america war, and we are loosing it day by day , its preety shameful for us that our military cant control those areas, its isnt fight of one man there any more the whole triable area is against our Dictator "MUSHRAF" so please dont think samething is going on all round N.W.F.P its few areas that is going on , and i have great life , along with onething in my head that i can get shot or killed or die any time with Allah wants and no one can stop it except him .

I'm not going to even touch your comment......I would hate for this to turn into some stupid political forum......

I'm not going to even touch your comment......I would hate for this to turn into some stupid political forum......

thats good , u should not , its :devil:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.