Hassan

Admin Processing " security Clearance" is there help?

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hello Every One,

first of all congratulations and Kudos to those who came up with the idea of having a platform like this. My family is also a vicitm of immg. visa delay .We were supponsored by our parents in 1998 for family visa . Me and my two other brothers came in 199 since we were not married . Unfortunately my eldest brother who was married at that time was not granted to vis because he was maried . we waited patientky until 2006 when finally his turn came . Ever so scared of the out come of the interview , we made every effort to make sure our documents were ready . They did not find anything wrong with the dcuments but used "admin processing" and DNA testing as a tool not to grant visa to my brother . we spend over a thousand dollar to have DNA expedited but when they recieved the Positive results of DNA they told us that now "Admin Processing" for which they gave us 45 to 60 days orginally changed in to un limited maximum time. It was may 2006 when the interview was held. Since then we send them e-mail every month but they tell us to wait and they cannot even tell us what stage we are at . Me and my brothers who are here can understand the security requirements but unfortunately my mother who lost her husband ( my dad) in 2003 is getting depressed with every single day that goes by. I want to do it for her.

I wanted to ask the following questions to all you folks .

1- Does any one know how much a security case clearance for pakistan can take

2- is there any one in US we can contact to request to have the process expedited .

3- are there any contacts in US embassy in Islamabad who can help us .

I will greatly appriciate your help .

Thanks

Hassan

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

salam,

Im sorry to hear about your situation, but unfortunetly there is NOTHING anyone can do. Some people have contacted their senators but said it was no help at all. And contacts inside the embassy can not do anything either until DOS clears ur name... their is no timeframe.. it can take weeks, months, years. here is their number 202-663-1225 ( press 1, 0)..Dont give up hope, because one day out of the blue they will call u about your brothers case. May Allah give your mom patience and I hope your brother comes here soon, Ameen. Take care and Best of luck!

Hello Every One,

first of all congratulations and Kudos to those who came up with the idea of having a platform like this. My family is also a vicitm of immg. visa delay .We were supponsored by our parents in 1998 for family visa . Me and my two other brothers came in 199 since we were not married . Unfortunately my eldest brother who was married at that time was not granted to vis because he was maried . we waited patientky until 2006 when finally his turn came . Ever so scared of the out come of the interview , we made every effort to make sure our documents were ready . They did not find anything wrong with the dcuments but used "admin processing" and DNA testing as a tool not to grant visa to my brother . we spend over a thousand dollar to have DNA expedited but when they recieved the Positive results of DNA they told us that now "Admin Processing" for which they gave us 45 to 60 days orginally changed in to un limited maximum time. It was may 2006 when the interview was held. Since then we send them e-mail every month but they tell us to wait and they cannot even tell us what stage we are at . Me and my brothers who are here can understand the security requirements but unfortunately my mother who lost her husband ( my dad) in 2003 is getting depressed with every single day that goes by. I want to do it for her.

2- is there any one in US we can contact to request to have the process expedited .

Thanks

Hassan

`Ayk shaam ati hai teri yaad le kar, Ayk sham jati hai teri yaad le kar, Muje us sham ka intezar hai jo aye tumain apne sath le kar ...`(Insha'Allah, Ameen)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

slam,yeah i agreed with what xstrangerx has said above.there is NOTHING anyone can do.but i will definately pray for u and all others on ap/ar.inshAllah ur bro will get his visa soon.best of luck.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
Hello Every One,

Thanks

Hassan

Hassan,

It is time for you to consult an immigration attorney. You have gone above and beyond the required proofs of evidence and waited a sufficient time.

An immigration lawyer can tell you if you are able to sue the NVC or DOS under a WRIT of MANDAMUS. A WRIT OF MANDAMUS is used when the waiting time has become extreme.

Make sure your hire an attorney who specializes in immigration law.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.