XStrangerX2007

WAITING FOR PASSPORT W/ VISA

3 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to know if anyone had been throug this situation... Last week the islamabad consulate called my husband and told him.. your case is completed and we are ready to send ur passport to courier service, but first you will need to submit a new police certificate because your old one expires.

On friday, Nov. 2, my husband submited a new police certificate. Since then we havnt heard anything. My father is in pakistan right now.. and he is coming back next week on NOV. 13. I really wanted my husband to come back with him. I dont want my dad to cancel his flight and then have to wait for weeks before my husband gets his passport!

Have any advice? How long do you think it might be before they call him to get his passport?? Has anyone ever submited something that they asked for after completing your case.. how long did you have to wait for your passport??

Thanksss in advance for all your help and advice!

`Ayk shaam ati hai teri yaad le kar, Ayk sham jati hai teri yaad le kar, Muje us sham ka intezar hai jo aye tumain apne sath le kar ...`(Insha'Allah, Ameen)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to know if anyone had been throug this situation... Last week the islamabad consulate called my husband and told him.. your case is completed and we are ready to send ur passport to courier service, but first you will need to submit a new police certificate because your old one expires.

On friday, Nov. 2, my husband submited a new police certificate. Since then we havnt heard anything. My father is in pakistan right now.. and he is coming back next week on NOV. 13. I really wanted my husband to come back with him. I dont want my dad to cancel his flight and then have to wait for weeks before my husband gets his passport!

Have any advice? How long do you think it might be before they call him to get his passport?? Has anyone ever submited something that they asked for after completing your case.. how long did you have to wait for your passport??

You should email the Embassy of Islamabad at PakIVInfo@state.gov and use your case number with ISL in the subject line. I emailed them a few times and they were able to answer back. I know its frustrating but you don't have many choices. Good Luck and Keep your Faith in Allah.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Thanks so much! I did E-mail the embassy on FRIDAY.. now its thursday! and no response, Im gona e-mail them again right now! And yes this is MORE than frustrating!!! But Alhumdolillah..

Hey everyone,

You should email the Embassy of Islamabad at PakIVInfo@state.gov and use your case number with ISL in the subject line. I emailed them a few times and they were able to answer back. I know its frustrating but you don't have many choices. Good Luck and Keep your Faith in Allah.

`Ayk shaam ati hai teri yaad le kar, Ayk sham jati hai teri yaad le kar, Muje us sham ka intezar hai jo aye tumain apne sath le kar ...`(Insha'Allah, Ameen)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.